Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-24-2019, 07:59 AM   #1
MissTiff95

Default Help me set up a 30 day punishment challenge.

30 days challenge

We all know those apps were your challenged for 30 days to complete a certain routine.

Now my slave has been a bad boy and needs a good punishment serrie.
The idea is rather simple.. all of you can set punishments. I'll select 1 of the ideas for 30 days and my slave will complete them.

My challenge towards you.. be creative, cruel in your punishment to have a shot at being selected.

At the end of 30 days I'll consider sharing the pictures and videos made of the punishments that are selected with those who wish to see it. But there will be a second challenge for that in due time.

I'll start selection at 10 ideas and I'll pick one idea each day. And I'll post the selection and reason of selection.

Ofcourse failing a tasks or day will result in 5 extra days.
MissTiff95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

your slave is to start each day by climbing naked into your kitchen sink. Position him so his cock is directly beneath the faucet. Then, run the water as hot as you can without actually burning him, and fill the sink up, soaking him like a dirty dish till his skin is pink. Then, take a dish brush and dish soap and scrub his cock and asshole as hard as you can. Once both holes are foamed up, let him soak for another 10 minutes, adding hot water as necessary to keep it from getting cold. Once his 10 minute soak is over, drain the sink and rinse off the suds using only freezing cold water and then dry him off with a kitchen towel.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk