Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 04-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The First Time III [Jennifer]

[Because of the April Fools thing, Jarvis' comment got deleted; at least I got to read it. This is part 3 - also final part - of this storyline. Enjoy!]

My first problem was that I lived with my siblings and therefore could not avoid them. Sooner or later, they would come to me and ask me to be their slave. The solution to that problem would be two-fold, but it would never be complete.

When I went back home that Sunday for supper, I got ambushed by Janice. She inquired as to where I was and I told I'd spent the afternoon with some friends. She told me to free my schedule for the rest of the week. We had planned for that contingency.

"Well, okay, but it's going to be complicated explaining it to Claire's mom."
"Why? What does Claire's mom have to do with it?"
"Well, Claire and her mom wanted to do some camping this week and Claire invited me. I already said yes."
"Tell them you can't go."
"Claire's mom was really looking forward to it. She'll probably want to know why."

Sarah's intuition was paying off.

"well, when is that camping anyway?"
"Monday and Tuesday."
"All day?"
"Yeah, and a sleepover."
"Okay you can go."
"Sarah also wanted to come over on Wednesday; we were going to register to the public pool for the summer. But that would be only in the afternoon."

Janice pondered the issue for a moment.

"Okay, but here's the deal. You're going to help us ambush Sarah Wednesday, or else."
"But Sarah's my friend."
"That's too bad for her."

I made my sad face.

"And tonight, you're ours."

I lowered my head to comply. She left me alone. I was aware that, in order for our payback to work, I had to endure their treatment for a few days. Given the fact that I knew they were going to get theirs, I didn't mind that much. I only hoped that whatever they had planned wouldn't be too bad.

That night, around ten, I was lying on my bed when Daniel and Janice came in. They were both wearing their bathrobes. I was in pajamas. I looked up and stared at them.

"Come on!"

I got up and followed them downstairs. My parents' room was upstairs so they felt safe. We went into the downstairs' bathroom. They ordered me to strip. I complied. They removed their bathrobes and I saw they were naked too. I got scared.

"Please... I'm still a virgin..."
"Relax, sis... come on, I'm your brother... well stepbrother actually and we're not related..."

I saw a wicked smirk on his face.

"But I'd never do that to you."
"Why are we here?"
"Get in the shower."

I carried out the order. Janice stepped into the shower with me.

"You're going to make out with Janice."
"But why?"
"Because we say so."

Janice started the water pouring, got it to an acceptable temperature. She pushed me against the wall and started groping and kissing me. I held back somewhat, both on purpose and because I felt intimidated. I saw that Daniel was jerking himself off, staring at us. Janice pulled back.

"You know what's so great about us not being related, Jenn?"
"No..."
"No guilt."

The way she said it made me squirm inside. Her hands slid across my body down to my crotch. My legs closed.

"Come on, Jenn..."

Reluctantly, I split them apart, just enough to let her hand play with my pussy a little.

"Have you ever used the water?"

I didn't understand her question.

"Lie down in the bath."

She undid the shower head; it had an extension chord on it. She pulled it to the maximum length, switched the stream to a strong spray and directed the spray at my pussy.

"Open your legs, Jenn."

The sensation of the water on my pussy felt exhilirating. I wasn't touching myself and the water was providing the increase in stimulation. I closed my eyes, because it was easier to imagine things that way. I knew that there were things that even my wicked siblings would not do to me. This was still tolerable to me.

The water rushing into me gave me a loud orgasm; Janice's hand went over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Sshh... you'll wake mom and dad."

The tension died down after my release. Janice returned the showerhead to its position and shut the water off.

"Get on your knees."

As I did so, Daniel stepped into the shower, his dick at face level.

"You know what to do."

I started stroking him. My eyes turned towards Janice, who was watching me masturbate her brother. She was livid with lust; she wanted to take my place but the fear of incest kept her from actually doing it. Suddenly, I realized what I was being used for. I was their proxy. They couldn't, in all conscience, touch each other even if they wanted to, so they used me as an intermediary. I also knew what that meant for me in long run. It meant I would have to sleep with both of them sooner or later. I knew I wasn't part of their genetic family, but this was as far as I could take things.

My hand hastened its pace on Daniel's cock, and he came onto my chest once more. To please him, I rubbed it in. I had noticed the looks he and Janice had given each other while I was stroking him. This was about them. I felt sick to my stomach.

That night, when I went back to bed, I was barely able to get some sleep. I kept imagining Daniel climbing into my bed to fuck me; or sometimes it was Janice's fingers inside me. I realized that I was scared. I could lose my virginity to my stepbrother, and I certainly didn't want that. I knew I was probably safe until Wednesday, but I wondered at how Sarah would fare going up against them. After all, they had asked me to set her up.

My heart trembled at the thought of something bad happening to Sarah.

It was an uneventful camping trip with Claire and her mother. Claire's mom, of course, was not entirely in the loop but it was better this way. We didn't want any adults getting involved in this. All she knew was that Claire wanted to go camping, and she had invited me over. Since Claire's mom was off that Monday and Tuesday, it had been fairly easy to set it up.

Wednesday rolled around and Sarah came over after lunch. As agreed with my siblings, we went into the woods. I had, of course, forewarned Sarah about what my siblings had planned for her; that is, I had forewarned her that my siblings meant to find a means to blackmail her too. She didn't seem concerned. She said we had backup. I trusted her implicitly.

We went hiking through the woods and came upon an old rusted out car. We were surprised by Janice, who was already on the scene. I knew Daniel was nearby but I wasn't supposed to say anything, so I didn't.

"Hey Sarah!"
"Janice. Long time no see."
"Sure has."

They hugged. How they could both be so hypocritical was beyond me, but I realized I was playing the part too. We started to chat about everything, boys, other girls, school, summer activities. They kept the conversation; I was just eye candy at that point.

"Jenn told me you wanted to go to the pool this summer."
"Yeah. We filled out the applications before coming out. I'm gonna drop them by the pool heading back home."
"You know what I hate about the pool?"
"What do you hate about the pool, Janice?"
"So many things. Young kids peeing in the pool. The elderly taking up space. Plus, it's so intimidating sometimes, going there in a swimsuit."
"I don't find it intimidating."
"Well, that's easy, you've got a gorgeous body."
"Thanks. You look good too."
"What size are your breasts?"
"Almost a B cup."
"Can I touch?"

Janice extended her hand. Sarah let her grope her a moment. She groped back in return.

"I'm not even an A yet."
"Sure you are."

Janice looked around, to check if anyone was there. She took off her t-shirt and exposed her naked chest and her small breasts.

"See..."

The point was to get Sarah to show hers. I was supposed to emulate Janice. I hesitated. Janice gave me an angry look. I bit back my tongue and played along. I was almost a B cup as well by then. I took off my shirt; I was braless as well.

"Mine are B already."

Sarah and Janice groped them. It sent a shiver down my spine.

"Sarah?..."

Janice stared at her.

"Oh! Sorry..."

She took off her camisole. She had a support bra on which she also took off. I imagined Daniel was taking pictures at the moment. We groped Sarah's breasts.

"Got a lot of hair down there?"

Janice's goal was to get us naked and as involved as possible; Daniel would then come in and surprise us with the pictures and he'd get to control Sarah. Sarah was playing along because she knew we had something else planned. She answered Janice.

"Actually, I shave. Wanna see?"
"Sure."

Sarah pulled down her pants to her ankles; she pulled the front of her underwear and Janice looked in.

"Wow! You do. No hair."
"Can I see you?"

Janice did the same, but she completely took off her pants. She then exposed her pussy to us.

"It's all bushy. You don't trim?"
"No. Should I?"

Sarah didn't really have an answer. I was staring at Sarah the whole time; her half naked figure in the woods inspired feelings in me which I had not suspected beforehand. Her willingness to help me seek revenge on Daniel and Janice was truly inspiring - and somewhat arousing.

The girls turned to me.

"Come on, Jenn. Show us yours."

Sarah had completely taken off her pants by then. I felt I had no choice but to comply, which was really the point on both sides. I slid my pants off and exposed my pussy; I only kept it trimmed for health purposes.

There we were, all three of us, in our underwear in the woods besides a rusty car. I was actually aroused, and I realized it was Sarah doing it for me. It was confusing at best.

"This is hot!"

Janice's words were as sincere as they were calculated. She wanted to crank it up a notch.

"Remember last summer in Tom and Mary's pool?"
"Sure do."
"That was fun."

She stared at Sarah before continuing.

"Maybe we can play a little?"
"What do you have in mind?"

Sarah gave her an innocent look, the one I now knew to be fake. Sarah had been far beyond anything my siblings or myself had done. It made me smile.

"I don't know. Maybe we can kiss?"
"Sure. That'd be nice."

And Sarah leaned in and kissed Janice. They'd kissed in the past. But this kiss was different. It had experience, it spoke volumes. When Sarah pulled away, Janice was blushing, uncomfortable. Sarah turned to me and planted her lips on mine; my heart melted and my panties became soaked almost instantly. I felt my worries fly away under the sweet caress of her moist lips. It lasted an eternity and then she pulled away.

"Well. You too?"

I turned to Janice and kissed her, like I'd never kissed her before. If I was to her proxy for Daniel, I might as well make it memorable. She didn't kiss back with as much intensity. Clearly this was making her uncomfortable. She hadn't imagined Sarah would be so compliant. The lack of control made her doubt her plan.

That's when Daniel decided to manifest himself. He stepped out of the bushes, holding his portable camera.

"Hello girls."

Immediately, Janice feigned surprise and covered up a little. I did the same. Sarah just stood there, defiantly, smiling at him.

"Hi Dan. Want to join us?"
"W-What?"
"Come on. Strip down to your undies and join us. we're kissing."

Daniel was stunned - too stunned to act along the lines of the plan he had made himself. He just stared at Sarah; she cupped her breasts and giggled.

"Listen, girls... I... just..."
"Come on! We don't have all day."

Daniel had been completely taken aback. He had expected Sarah to shy away, to cower in fear or to drop to tears. He could have handled that. But her defiant stance, her bravado was something entirely unexpected.

"Please?"

It didn't take much more for him to walk over to us. Sarah placed a hand on his shoulder; she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.

"You seem a bit shy. How about we continue and you can join us later?"

She let him go, pulling away from him and turning to me. She wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me passionately, her hands sliding across my back, groping my flesh. This was all too much for Dan. He started stripping, setting down the camera beside him. Sarah pulled Janice in and we began a three-way kiss; Sarah was groping Janice as much as me, and Janice did not know how to react so she just stood there, taking in the sensation.

A little overeager, Dan stripped completely naked. When Sarah noticed, she gave him quite a look.

"My... that's something you don't see everyday."

Dan made a move towards us. And that's when Thomas arrived on the scene.

"Hey everyone, what's happening here?"

At that moment, everything changed. Sarah popped up and ran towards Tom and jumped into his arms.

"Oh! Tom! It's terrible. They made me do it. They forced Jennifer to do it too."
"What!"

Tom was massive by any standards, even back then. The bodybuilding, boxing and wrestling classes were really paying off. His bark was bigger than his bite, but of course no one really knew that at the time. Tom kept to himself. There was a rumor that he had somehow intimidated the school bully Pauline and her cronies back into a corner, but the details of that were sketchy at best. There was also a rumor that he had broken the nose of someone who was mean to his twin sister. No one wanted to mess with Tom.

Daniel tried to defend himself.

"Now wait a minute, this is not what..."
"Shut up Dan!"

Tom gave a big hug to Sarah and walked over to Dan, who was shivering naked in the woods, completely defenseless.

"I should punch you out right now!"
"But it's not..."
"Shut up! What's this? Your camera?"

Tom picked up the digital camera and started looking up the pictures.

"You're a sick pervert, Dan... I should clock you out."
"Don't hit me!"

Tom made himself threatening. Dan was whimpering with fear and Janice was no bigger than him. We didn't really have anything on Janice, other than Sarah's word, but what we had on Daniel was sufficient.

"I'm gonna spare you this time, but if I ever hear that you tried anything like that ever again, I will send you to the hospital. Come on Sarah, get dressed!"

Sarah hurriedly rushed to her clothes. Now was the time to establish my alibi. Thomas turned to Janice and me.

"Were you two in on it?"

That's when I broke up.

"I'm sorry. They made do it. I didn't want to, but they made me do it."

Janice picked up the beat, to save her own skin.

"It was all his idea. He told me to get her involved. I swear I didn't know what he was planning."

of course, we knew that Janice was lying, but it didn't matter at that point. Their fates were sealed. Tom turned back to Dan.

"How dare you? Drag them into this."

Dan wanted to reiterate his defense but chose the wiser course of action.

"I'm sorry Sarah... I'm so sorry..."

Sarah appeared mad at me; all part of the act but she was selling it so convincingly that I actually believed it for an instant.

I picked up my clothes and quickly put them on, running away from them in the other direction, towards my house. I left them behind; Thomas and Sarah's performances had bought me my freedom from my would-be slavers. I cried on my way back home; tears of joy at seeing how much my friend Sarah was willing to do to get me out of a tight spot.

I didn't speak to my siblings for three weeks after that. They ignored me completely except for meals. The tension with my adoptive parents slowly began to increase. I never did know why. I imagined Janice had told them something, but without any proof to back it up, they couldn't do anything about it. By the end of that summer, I knew I would be out of there as soon as I finished high school.

That summer, I also discovered something new about me. At night, as I lay staring at my ceiling, reliving those few days, I saw Sarah's face, like an angel watching over me. That angel swooped down into my bed and we made love. That's when I knew I loved Sarah. But it would a while for her to love me back, and she would never be as committed to me as I was to her.

Eventually, I'd move on. But I'd always come back to her in the end.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Four is Two I [Cassie]

The name of the first boy I ever kissed was Bradley. we were six. I don't recall the details but I do remember blushing for no apparent reason.

Bradley was my best friend after that all the way through elementary school. I was always comfortable around him. We did everything together. He picked me up outside of my apartment complex and we walked to school together, sometimes holding hands. We were going steady by the time we were eight, as much as kids can go steady. We didn't kiss. We simply hung out together. That lasted until we finished elementary school and were to be sent to high school. Bradley came up to my apartment one day and we went to play outside. I rode his bike while he walked alongside me. He seemed really pensive so I eventually asked him what was going on. He told me that he was going next year to a school just for boys, and therefore he wouldn't walk with me back and from school.

I cried. I jumped off the bike and into his arms and I cried. That was the second time we kissed; this time, there were emotions involved, feelings and unspeakable stress. I was becoming a teenager and my hormones were starting to manifest; I'd had my first period a few months before that. My breasts were starting to show. And I was devastated.

The following night, I didn't come home. Instead, I went to Bradley's place. It was silly of me but I wanted to see him. I climbed into his room, like I had done so many times. He was sleeping. He kept his window open because it was the summer. I climbed into bed with him. He woke up, startled at my presence. We started kissing. Before we knew it, our clothes were on the floor and he was taking my virginity.

The first problem that arose from this was that I fell asleep in his bed afterwards. When morning came and his mother found us huddled in bed, she threw a fit. She called my parents, and thus the second problem was born. I was forbidden to ever see or speak to Bradley again. There was a great argument between our parents about who was responsible for the ordeal. They blamed me, my parents blamed him. There was enough blame to go around but no one cared that they were hurting Bradley and me.

That year, I was sent away from the city to a private school for girls. I spent three years there, holed up like a prisoner. That's where I met Alice.

I had gotten over Bradley in the first year. I still missed him but the distance had allowed my heart to reflect on other things. I was surrounded by girls and I was discovering that they appealed to my sense of style. I had spent my entire childhood with Bradley and had barely paid attention to anyone else. Being surrounded by only girls that I got to see in every which way in the showers and in the dormitories, I began to compare breasts, but also other parts of my body. I wasn't unpopular but I wasn't the most in demand either.

At the end of my first year, before going back to my parent's place, I sneaked into another dormitory with a friend of mine to chat with some of the older girls. They told us that to be allowed into their fold, we had to kiss. So we did. I would later learn that this wasn't the only thing these girls did.

It was during the second year at the school that I first noticed Alice. She looked to be a shy girl, she kept to herself and never made any ruckus, as compared to most of us. She wore her blonde hair short. I don't really know why I never noticed her before. I just walked in to one of our classes one day and ended up sitting next to her. I turned my head and saw her blonde locks and my heart stopped.

That night, I played with myself while thinking of her.

I took every opportunity I could to be with her. I teamed up with her for school projects, took up chess because she was into it even though I stank. I'd time my shower breaks so I could see her naked, or as close as possible. There was something in the way she talked, the way she moved that got me hot and bothered. I masturbated to her mental image more than once.

One night late, I entered the shower, expecting to see her there. She used to take her shower at the end of the day, when there were less people around. I entered, my towel wrapped around me. The showers were individual, separated by planks. I went into the stall next to hers.

"Hi Alice."
"Cassie. Hi."

I turned on the water. Peering a little over the plank, I could see the top of her chest, her perky breasts with the water glistening off of them. She turned to me and I looked away. It was hard enough to feel these emotions without them sneaking up on me. The water was not helping cool my senses. We didn't normally chat under these circumstances. Her voice reached me.

"Would you mind washing my back?"

My heart stopped. She had never asked anything of me. I froze.

"Well?"
"Sure."

I moved out of my cubicle and into hers. Her naked back was arched towards me. She handed me the washcloth full of soap and I started to lather her back.

"You can rub harder."

I start to scrub the washcloth against her back. She moaned as the cloth left a trail of soap across her spine. She arched herself back. I felt my nipples stiffen and my body tremble. Instinctively, I leaned in towards her, until the tip of my breasts grazed her back. She pulled away and I pulled back.

"Sorry."
"It's all right."

She turned around.

"I'll wash yours."

She spun me around and we traded places in her cubicle, our bodies touching slightly as we moved about. I was on fire. I felt the washcloth rubbing against my skin, sending shivers through my entire back. I arched back as she did; I felt her breasts pressed against my back, and suddenly, her arm reached around my stomach as she leaned against me. We remained like that for a few moments. She spun me around and kissed me.

"Alice I..."
"Sshh..."

She kissed me back.

"I want you Alice..."
"I know. I want you to. But not here. Not now."

Our breasts were pressed against each other's. Our chests heaved up and down under the excitement. Her hand reached into my hair.

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

I blushed.

"No... you?"
"No."

We kissed again, then she pulled away.

"Not here, Cass."

I returned to my cubicle and turned on the cold water to soothe my senses. It worked partially. As she finished her shower, she leaned over to my cubicle.

"I'll send you a place and time tomorrow."

She smiled. I melted. That night, I masturbated four times thinking of her kiss in the shower and her breasts against mine.

The next day, I had only one thing on my mind. When I got Alice's note, I hid it very carefully. After classes were over, I went over to the gym and hid in the locker room, just as she told me. She entered and looked around, motioning me to follow her. We went into the supply room and from there, she opened a secret door (it wasn't so much secret as regularly inaccessible because of high traffic) that went into a short narrow corridor and another door. As we entered, the musty smell of books came into my nostrils.

The room seem to be an adjunct to the main library, but obviously an unknown corridor connected it to what had become the supply room for the gym. The room was in fact a private study.

"How come you know this place?"
"There are secrets here, Cassie. Come here."

She dragged me to a sofa and started kissing me. It did not take us long to start making out and strip naked. I had only felt this kind of attraction for one other individual in my life.

"Are you a virgin, Cassie?"
"No, I'm not."
"You've been with a boy?"
"I have."
"It's okay. Never with a girl."
"No. But I want to... so much."

She started kissing me again. Her fingers neared my sex; she played with it for a moment. I moaned and bit my lip under her care.

"Do the same to me."

I tried my best to emulate her. I wanted so much to come again under her care. She was kissing my nipples and breasts as her fingers explored into me, driving me to ecstasy. I never wanted it to stop. I panted and sighed as the sensation gave me the best orgasm I had ever experienced thus far. I collapsed into her arms, kissing her all over.

"Oh God!... oh Alice..."

She smiled at me.

"Let me try something else."

She placed her head between my legs and started licking me there, using her tongue and lips to stimulate me. I felt the throes of ecstasy return; my hands instinctively went to both my breasts and the back of her head. For a second time, under her attentive care, I released. I practically fell asleep from exhaustion, but her kisses and caresses kept me awake.

"I love you, Alice."
"That's nice, Cass."

I huddled against her for warmth. She held onto me.

And that's when the other girls came in.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Four is Two II [Cassie]

A new school is always an exciting thing. After three years in the same boarding school, it was nice to be back in a public school, even under the circumstances.

My first days at my new school weren't that remarkable. I sat in my classes, got introduced and learned to adapt to the new mood. I didn't have to wear a uniform so that was a plus. I had always hated that plaid skirt. I was always more into jeans. They were banned at the school but at least I got to wear long pants.

The first true friend I met was a girl named Sarah. I met her after class while waiting for the bus to take me home. She was talking to another girl named Jennifer. They seemed to be tight from the way they chatted. My memories took me back to moments with Bradley or Alice and I sighed. Eventually, this Jennifer left and Sarah came to sit beside me. For a moment, we stood silent. She turned to me.

"Hi. I'm Sarah."
"Cassie."

We shook hands.

"You're new this year."
"Yeah."
"I like your hair."

I had long hair at that time, and I always kept it in a pony tail. It was hard to go unnoticed with my freckles and red hair. Sarah had shoulder length auburn hair, a little wavy. She was very pretty.

"Thanks."
"Where are you from?"
"Around here, actually. I was just... at another school."
"That's cool. But you're here now."
"Thanks. Listen, you don't have to be all nice to me."
"I like being nice."

She smiled at me. She had a kind of wonderful smile that could chase away worries and make you feel giddy.

"What do you think of the school?"
"It's fine. Haven't been here long enough to forge an opinion."
"My advice Cassie. Take school for what it is and make your life around it."
"Okay."
"Not that you look like you need advice."

She giggled. For some reason, I wanted to kiss her. Memories of Alice kept rolling around in my head.

"If you don't have anyone to sit with tomorrow, you can sit with me and my friends in the lunchroom."

And that's how I was introduced to Sarah, Jennifer, Mary... and Claire.

A word on Claire: it was noon the next day and I walked into the cafeteria. I found Sarah's table. Introductions were made to Jennifer and Mary. As I began to sat down, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, long blonde hair, gorgeous smile, with a pose so striking it made me shiver. Her eyes were blue as the sky and her lips pouty, but not enough. Her breasts under her shirt were just in the right proportions with the rest of her curves. I simply stared at her and froze as she joined us.

"Cassie, this is Claire."

I moved aside and gave her my seat. I moved to the other side of the table so I could sit in front of her.

"Well?"
"Oh! Hi Claire."

I had never had such a reaction with anyone. My heart was racing. I felt my nipples harden and my sex became moist. It was similar to what I had felt for Alice, but only stronger. As Claire spoke, the words jumped out of her mouth but they couldn't reach my ears. I just stared at her lips, wanting to link them to mine. Sarah tapped me on the shoulder and brought me back to reality.

"Are you okay Cassie?"
"Oh! Yeah. Sure."

That lunch, I heard them talking about everything, but I only paid attention to what Claire was saying. She was in the same year as me, but we had no classes together. She enjoyed dancing, swimming and sewing. She made some of her own clothing with her mother's accessories. She showed us a scarf she wore. She told us about this girl she had seen who was clearly pregnant; she related a tale about some boy she had seen on the news who had been reunited with his birth mother. She could have read a cake recipe, I would still have been enthralled. When we moved out of the cafeteria and into the yard, I followed her. It was all I could do but watch her leave when she left for classes.

That night, in my bed, I cried my tears out. I did the same the next few nights. I'd meet her in the cafeteria, listen to her stories and barely speak. I would watch her leave and my heart would break every time.

It wasn't healthy to live that way.

That Sunday, in the park, I was riding my bicycle when I heard someone call my name. I turned to look and froze. Bradley. I jumped off my bike and ran into his arms.

"Bradley? My God!"
"Cassie... My sweet Cassie!"

We had not seen each other since that night we had spent together. All the memories resurfaced and I could tell he was experiencing the same things. I wanted to kiss him but something held me back. It would take me a while to understand what.

"How are you? It's so good to see you, Bradley."

We were still holding on to each other, as if we were afraid this moment would end.

"I've been good. You?"
"So so..."
"Really?"
"Yeah."

I hugged him tight and this time I kissed him on the lips, just a peck, nothing involving. I dragged him to a bench and retrieved my bike.

"Three years."
"I know. Wow!"
"I hope... it's not because of me that..."
"Oh no, Bradley! You were the best thing to ever happen. I wanted that, we both did."
"Yeah, but look where it got us."
"You're here now."

He shied away from me. I was making him uncomfortable. We shifted subject and talked about our respective schools. He'd been sent one year abroad to his cousin's in Africa after the incident, then he'd come back and resumed his class. He was one year behind me. I told him about the boarding school but didn't mention Alice.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Nothing steady."

I lowered my head.

"Brad..."
"Cass..."

I remembered his embrace. I felt the confusion I was living in and I wanted something to break it.

"Brad... can we go somewhere?"
"Cass?"
"Please."

He took my hand and we headed away from the park. We couldn't go to his place and we certainly couldn't go to mine so we walked around a while. It took us a long time but we finally decided to head to our old stomping grounds. We got to our old school. We went around the fence. The place had a familiar look.

"Remember where we kissed?"
"Sure do."

We walked over to the playground. I leaned against the wooden structure. I was much shorter back then. Bradley walked over to me.

"Listen, Cass... I'm not seeing anyone regularly but..."
"Bradley."
"Yes."
"Kiss me."

He leaned in and planted his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. I tried to recapture the moment. I almost grasped it but then it slipped away.

"Again."

This time, the kiss was more intense. We played with our tongues, like we had that time we had sex. I almost felt the connection again. But there was something missing. Something gone.

"Again."
"Cassie..."

I lowered my head and started to cry.

"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. I've missed you but... we've grown apart and... I think I'm in love with someone but seeing you again and... I don't know."

He hugged me tight.

"I'd love nothing than make love to you again, Cassie, but it has to feel right. That's why it felt so good last time. Because it was right. I dreamt of that night and still do sometimes. And now look at you..."

He stepped back. Three years had passed. I had blossomed. I was no longer a shy teenager - he had no idea how far I had come in fact. I had breasts, I had hips, my hair was longer. I felt like a young woman. I desired him as a young woman. But I didn't love him.

"You're so beautiful. But... I don't want to hurt you, and I'm afraid I might. And there's this girl in my class, well..."

I smiled at him, drying my tears.

"Me too."
"What?"
"There's this girl too, at my school."

He paused.

"Girl?"
"Yeah. It's a girl. I'm in love with a girl."

Bradley was stunned, but his smile was all over his face.

"Well that's unexpected..."
"Bradley, my parents sent me away to an all-girls school. I mean... come on. Don't they watch movies? Don't they know what goes on there?"
"Is it really like that?"
"No, not really. I'm just teasing. But I am... I've had sex with girls and... well... I'm in love with one right now and I don't know if..."

Bradley hugged me again.

"Does that mean you're a lesbian? Because I'd hate to think I was the one who...?"

I punched him in the shoulder.

"It's not like that silly. I don't know. Maybe. I think I like guys too. I miss guys. But this girl..."

I told him about Claire. He told me about Brandine. We compared notes. It was the single most interesting conversation of my life, taking about our potential lovers. It was like old times.

"You know what's sad, Bradley?"
"Tell me."
"I really do want to fuck."

He looked away for a moment.

"I'd like to oblige, honest... but, I don't think it would be right. For Claire or Brandine."
"You're probably right... but if it doesn't work out on our ends, I'm definitely going to look you up for some sex."
"Okay. You do that."

We spent the rest of the afternoon rehashing old stories. Eventually, we parted company. We didn't bother exchanging coordinates. We both knew where the other lived.

That night, I was both glad and sad by the fact that I had not slept with Bradley. I was relieved that we didn't complicate things, but I really did want sex. Ever since I had left the boarding school, I had been obligated to relieve myself of my sexual tension. I enjoyed it but I really wanted to feel someone's hands on me.

It would take a few weeks but I would eventually get my wish.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Four is Two III [Cassie]

It was the middle of October when Sarah popped the question.

"A sleepover?"
"Sure. It might be fun."
"Who will be there?"
"Just you, me, Jenn and Claire."

My heart bounced. I had so far managed to keep my attraction for Claire a secret, but I was not born yesterday. I knew all about sleepovers from my days at the boarding school. Things were bound to happen. But perhaps I wanted them to happen. I must have because of what I answered.

"Sure. Sounds fun."

And that Friday night, after school, I dropped by my home, picked up my things and went over to Claire's home. She was hosting. When I got there for supper, I met her parents. Her mother seemed nice but her father seemed odd. He was nice, but there was something in his attitude that reminded me of one of the male teachers we'd had at the boarding school. Every girl said he had something for girls in skirts. At first, I hadn't understood what that meant. Later on, I understood the intricacies of his character a little better.

He was also fired that year, though I don't know if he was prosecuted. I think they didn't because of the publicity.

Supper was nice; I remained quiet as I did at my house while Claire and her mother talked on and on. Sarah and Jennifer chatted with each other. I was left to stare at her father and his dubious grin.

After supper was done, we helped with the dishes and were allowed to retire. Her mother came over to Claire and told her she and her father were taking some time out tonight; they would only come back in the morning so they trusted Claire with the house. I had understood from tidbits gathered over the supper that there were some difficulties between Claire's parents. I had not inquired further.

They left around seven thirty, at which time we all jumped into our pajamas and sat down to watch a movie. It was a cheesy romance between a young nerd and the lead cheerleader. I didn't particularly like it but Claire seemed absorbed by the story so I refrained from my usual nagging comments.

Around nine, we prepared nachos and plugged in another movie. This one was a little more mature, that is to say it involved seeing naked breasts. It was still the same kind of sop story, but there was nice friendship between two girls who were rivals for the same boy. I didn't feel these stories did credit to my feelings but again I said nothing. Most of the movie, I just stared at Claire. When she looked at me, I would look away.

It was near eleven when Sarah got up after the movie and took charge.

"All right... I've had enough movies for one night."
"Me too."

I didn't want to watch another one of those.

"How about we play instead?"
"Play what?"
"Truth or dare."

I had half expected that one to come. We were all girls, it was a sleepover. I was surprised it hadn't been proposed sooner. I was a little surprised to see Jennifer and Claire get into it so much. It seemed to me they weren't newbies to the game. Jennifer's comment confirmed it.

"How do we play this time?"
"Cassie, have you ever played?"
"Sure."
"How should we play then?"
"Why not classic?"
"Okay. That's cool. Do you want to start?"

I didn't mind. I had gone pretty far with some of the girls at the boarding school, not even mentioning my time with Alice. We sat down in a circle; I was facing Claire, with Sarah to my left and Jennifer to my right. I chose truth for starters. It was decided that the next person to play (in my case, Jennifer) would get to ask the question or invent the dare.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Do we simply answer or give details?"
"I don't know. Some details are good."
"No, I'm not. I was thirteen and he was my best friend."

Jennifer chose truth as well.

"If you could become a boy, who would it be?"
"Who as in a real person?"
"Or fictional..."
"Tom."

I had met their friend Thomas. He seemed like a real gentleman. I had understood there had been some history with them all; he'd probably dated all three of them. Claire seemed to agree with Jennifer's choice but neither elaborated. Claire chose truth as well. Sarah asked the question.

"What is your kinkiest fantasy?"
"That's a bit complicated but okay. I guess it would be to be blindfolded and tied up, and having someone play with me."

I felt myself blushing. I could easily picture myself doing it. Sarah asked me for a truth.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Sarah smiled.

"Yes I have. Why, are you propositioning?"

I giggled out of nervosity, but Sarah did the same to ease the tension. I didn't feel confident enough for a dare so I chose truth again. It was decided for this turn that the person in front of us would get to ask. I looked at Claire, waiting for an answer.

"Are you in love?"

I blushed. My face was giving away the answer, but I added my own verbal one. Claire just smiled.

"Can we know who it is?"
"Not yet..."

Jennifer took the floor and asked for a dare from Sarah.

"All right, Jenn, you're asking for it. Strip naked and go into the courtyard and crawl on the floor."
"That's it? You'll have to come up with something more daring if you want to intimidate me."

Without a word of warning, Jennifer jumped out of her pajama and ran naked outside. I felt my body tremble at the sight of her skin. We saw her jump on the grass and start crawling about. It was a hilarious scene. She hurried back inside and didn't bother getting dressed, though she did remove some of the grass and the dirt.

Claire chose truth. It was my turn to ask her something. I wanted to ask her the same question I had asked Sarah, but I knew I had to come up with something else.

"If you could make out with anyone in the room, who would it be and why?"

My heart stopped as I waited for her answer.

"Well, Cassie, it would have to be you."

My heart exploded.

"I'Ve already made out with Jenn and Sarah anyway!"

She giggled. It was Sarah's call and she chose Dare. Jennifer winked with evil intentions in her eyes.

"Strip naked. I want you to go out the front door and up to the curb, waving to everyone and then come back inside."

Claire turned to Jennifer.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea... one of my neighbours could see and tell my parents."
"Don't worry about it."

Sarah was already stripping as she spoke. I stared at her luscious figure and felt my body tremble again. She bolted for the door and exited the house. Claire seemed a little concerned, but we were all too enthralled as we watched her through the window walk up to the curb, seemingly wave to someone and then come back without rushing herself. When she came back in, we had to ask.

"Who were you waving to?"
"There was an old man across the street, three houses past."
"That's Mr. Horne. You probably gave him a heart attack!"

Sarah hugged Claire.

"There, there, Claire. It'll be fine."

We sat back down. It was back to me. I was now into it. I chose dare without thinking about it. It would be Sarah's turn to select for me.

"All right, Cass, strip naked."
"That's it?"
"Do it erotically... for us."

I got up and started to dance. I had done something like that about a year ago. I moved my body about seductively, letting the pieces of clothing roll off my body, exposing myself only little by little. Their gazes on my body filled me with trepidation. I felt like touching myself but I still wasn't comfortable enough. When I sat back down, I was flushed; however, I noticed that Claire was flushed as well. She was getting to see me naked, and somehow this seemed to turn her on.

Jennifer chose a truth this time around. I was my turn to call her out.

"Who in here would you sleep with, if you had the chance?"

I wanted to make things hot. She looked around the room.

"Do I have to choose? Can't I have you all?"

We all giggled.

"No, you can't."
"Sarah then..."

They stared longingly at each other. Claire hurriedly chose dare. Jennifer stared at her and called out her challenge.

"Strip naked and make out with Cassie!"

My heart skipped a beat again. Claire got up. She removed her top in one swoop, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. She slid her pajama bottom off and I saw the trimmed shape of her pubic hair just above her pussy lips. She walked over to me and lifted me up, then simply grabbed me in her arms and kissed me. It was more than I could handle. We rolled onto the floor and started kissing passionately. Our hands slid on each other's body, as our lips and tongues met.

Jennifer called out.

"Wow! Okay that's good."

But we couldn't stop. My hands reached to her breasts; hers reached to mine. We began kissing our nipples, then back to our mouths. Her hand slid onto my crotch and she started teasing my clit. I trembled in her arms.

I could sense Sarah and Jennifer staring at us, somewhat bewildered at our attitude.

Claire's fingers slid into my pussy and I moaned. I held onto her for dear life as she started pleasuring me.

"Girls?"

Sarah was intervening this time, but no one could stop what we were doing. It took me less than a minute to scream out my orgasm, as tense as I was. I fell limp into Claire's arms. We were both panting. We stopped for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, then we went at it again, only this time it was my fingers who slid into her wet pussy.

I noticed from the corner of my eye that Jennifer was slowly teasing herself while Sarah simply looked us on, flushed. For a moment, I regained enough composure to whisper in Claire's ear.

"They're looking at us."
"I don't care... do me..."

I lifted her up onto the couch and spread her legs; I repeated the gesture with my fingers, sliding in and out of her. I turned my head back to Sarah.

"Look at Jennifer."

She looked sideways. Jennifer's hand was rubbing against her sex, her own finger teasing her.

"She wants you, Sarah."

Sarah remained frozen for a moment, then she moved to Jennifer and replaced Jennifer's hand with her own. I abandoned them to each other. Claire screamed in pleasure as my fingers rode into her ecstasy. I climbed on top of her, laying her down on the couch and kissing her. We continued to make out, occasionally looking at Sarah and Jennifer, engrossed in their own activities. Sarah was now eating Jennifer out. I smiled at Claire and she understood. We moved back to the floor; I placed my crotch in her face and bent over so hers was in mine and we began to eat each other out as well. I never wanted to stop. I kept licking her clit and teasing her with my fingers as she did the same to me.

After experiencing an additional release on our parts, we moved about. Jennifer was now returning the favor to Sarah. I was tempted to join them but Claire's skin against mine kept me rooted to her. We got back on the couch, placing our sexes against each other's and started rubbing, staring at each other as we rubbed our clits into more pleasure.

At some point, we simply collapsed from exhaustion. I leaned back and she came to rest her head against my chest.

"I love you Claire..."
"I thought so but..."
"Shut up and kiss me."

She did. We managed to look at Sarah and Jennifer who were both lying on their backs, recovering from their own encounter. I turned my attention back to Claire, kissing her again, my hand slowly brushing against her back, sending shivers down her spine.

Sarah eventually recovered enough strength to speak up.

"That was... wow!"

I looked up at her.

"Some party, huh?"
"Cassie, you're a witch!"
"Why thank you?"

That night, we all slept in Claire's bedroom. I slept in her bed, huddled against her. We woke up in the middle of the night and discreetly made love; I went under the covers to eat her out and she did the same to me. We were discreet enough not to wake Jennifer and Sarah, who slept soundly on the floor.

In the morning, as Sarah and Jennifer got ready to leave, Claire asked me to stay for lunch. I knew what she wanted to eat that morning. We did it for a third time and that somehow sealed the deal.

By the end of the day, we were going steady. That's when I told her about Alice and everything that had happened at my boarding school. To my amazement, or perhaps not, Claire simply smiled as I related my first sexual experience with Alice, and then the games the other girls had forced me to play once they had found us.

In the long run, I don't regret what happened at all. Bradley, Alice, the girls, the games. It all helped me become a woman. And what a woman I am. Just ask Claire.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Growing Up Too Fast I [Jimmy]

[This story, in two parts, relates Jimmy's tales. It's a tad stranger than what I usually write, namely in the way the ideas shape themselves together. Bear in mind this is imitation of stream-of-consciousness writing from Jimmy's point-of-view. It's bound to be hectic. It also deals with highly serious matters; Jimmy's path hasn't been as glorious as some of my other characters, but I feel this story does him justice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.]

I can't have nice things.

My dad first beat me up when I was six years old. I got a bike for my birthday and I ended up crashing it into my dad's car. When he found out, he beat me up and broke some of my teeth in the process. He put a sledgehammer to my bike too.

His car was twenty years old, the doors didn't lock anymore, the parking brake was shot and the whole thing stuck with duct tape. The dent I made didn't even show. He didn't care.

He said:

"Long as you live in MY house, we won't have nice things."

When I was thirteen, I ran away from home. My dad caught up with me and beat me up; broke my arm in two places and busted my lip so I needed five stitches. I told the doctor some kid had jumped me in the street. I don't think he believed me.

When I was fifteen, I came home late after a party. My dad was so drunk he took a baseball bat and swung it at me. He nearly broke two ribs.

I'm not even telling you what he was doing to my mom.

When I got to sixteen, he beat me up on my birthday, just to remind me who was boss.

That night, he crawled up to my mom and started wailing on her. When I came into the room, he looked up. Her clothes were torn and thrown all over the room. His dick was sticking out, hard; she was trying to push him off. I called him out. He stood up to punch me. I punched first. One jab on the nose. I broke it. He fell back. I kicked him in the gut, then in the balls. It was easy - they were right there! He didn't move for about an hour. My mom got scared and ran to the neighbors.

When my dad woke up, a little sober, a lot hurt, I sat him down hard. He looked up at me and saw a man. I wasn't gonna take it no more. I told him if he ever wailed on mom again, I would kill him. I told him to drink himself into oblivion. Then I stormed out.

I never did finish high school.

I moved in with a friend who was down and out as well. He'd gotten mixed up with some shady characters and was lying low. We roomed together at a rundown abandoned youth hostel for a time. His name was Bruce, but I called him Bats. He called me Spick. He used to bring some stuff around the apartment. We'd get so wasted we forgot everything about everything. One time, we were so wasted we were lying naked in the middle of the room, staring at our dicks. He said I wasn't game of sucking him off, so I did just that. He came into my mouth and all. I dared him to do the same and he did, and I came into his mouth. We laughed our asses off so much we decided to make a contest of it for a while.

Whenever we got wasted, we dared each other to fuck something that shouldn't be fucked. I remember one time I had to fuck the ehxaust of a car. I had my wang stuck in there good when the driver came up. I couldn't pull out until I lost my hard-on. It was so stupid and cool. One time, we hired a hooker and did her together, both our dicks in her pussy at the same time. It was freaky. Still don't remember how we did that one.

One night, I came home and he was totally out. I tried to make him budge but he wouldn't. The doctors said he fried his brains out. His parents came to claim him. I was out of there so fast.

I started hanging out with a few of his buddies, bad boys. I needed money so I started giving blowjobs on the side, to make payments for my weed. I got into some deep shit and got beat up pretty bad. Fortunately, cops came down hard on these guys and I walked away scott free that time.

I was pretty out of it when I moved into my current apartment. That's when I met Jamie. 'She' lived in my building and I understood from the comings and goings that 'she' was a hooker. I didn't care. Jamie looked hot with her large melons. I often saw her topless in the halls. She was quite a sight.

Then I met Fartface. He was her pimp. I never did get his name. I called him that because I hated his guts. He came in once a week, and whenever he left, I could tell Jamie was hurting bad. He made me think of my dad.

One night, I came home and I heard some noise in Jamie's apartment. I almost went by but then I heard Jamie's cries. Something in me snapped. I opened the door and I saw Fartface wailing on Jamie. He looked up and told me to mind my own business. I picked him up and threw him against the far wall. He flew across the room. I was on him before he could get up. I punched his gut and grabbed him by the neck. I took him outside and tossed him into the street. He told me I was a dead man. I picked him up again.

"I may be dead, but ye're gonna wish ya were."

I tossed him onto a car and pummelled him good. I tossed him back to the pavement and kicked him in the nuts. I picked him up again and tossed him through the windshield.

That's when I heard Jamie telling me to stop. So I did. Always do what the girl tells you. The police were on their way, she said.

We got back inside and let the police handle it. Fartface never did tell them it was me. He never showed up to bother Jamie again either. I checked up on him while he was in the hospital. I just made sure he was still breathing.

A few days after that, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up and it was Jamie. She was sporting a nice shirt opened up real low. She told me she wanted to thank me.

"Listen, Jimmy, what you did for me. No one ever has."
"S'nothin' really..."
"To me, it was. And I want to return the favor..."
"S'cool."
"You know what I do, right?"
"Sure."

She looked down to the floor.

"There's somethin' I need to tell you first."

I was loungin' around in my underwear and a t-shirt; seeing her cleavage was giving me a boner.

"What?"
"Well..."

There was shame in Jamie's eyes. I got up, placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a pat.

"Whatever, James, is cool."

There was a long silence, then she said something. I froze.

"I'm a man."

It took me a whole bunch of time to figure that one out.

"Wut?"
"I know I look like a woman but... biologically speaking, I'm a man."

I was stunned.

"Damn!"

Jamie seemed disappointed by my reaction, but she misunderstood. She made a motion to leave but I called her back in.

"Oh no! S'cool and all... it's just... damn!"
"You're not mad or angry?"
"Well... uh... no... guess just sorta surprised."

Jamie smiled. She looked like a woman. But she reminded me of Bats.

"Your titties?"
"Fake. Boob job."
"Best damn boob job I ever saw!"

I said that to be flattering but I also believed it.

"I know, you keep staring. Do you want to see them?"
"Sure."

She pulled her top off. I was still stunned from the revelation but those massive mounds kept my engine up.

"Damn! I never get tired of those."
"Aha! Thanks. I was wondering... would you mind if I gave you a boobjob? For thanks."

I had to ponder the question a little. I had seen myself in my dreams doing it but to have it done for real was something else. There was the fact that Jamie probably had a dick. But those damn breasts...

"Guess sure... yeah, why not?"
"Want me to blow you too?"

I remembered my time with Bats. Why the hell not?

"You do it, I take it, James."

She smiled as she neared me and removed my boxers, exposing my hard cock. She kissed it. I closed my eyes. It felt divine.

I felt her large mounds on each side of my dick, and the tip of my shaft being licked by her tongue. It felt awesome.

"Yeah, baby..."

It didn't take me long to shoot my load across her face. She seemed to enjoy it.

"I've been wanting to do that to you for a while now, Jimmy. Glad you let me. Even if..."
"Hey, James... S'cool. Ya know, lotsa people ain't happy with who they are, ya know?"
"Yeah. That's true."
"Ta me, you're one foxy babe... with a dick..."
"Aha! Yeah. With a dick..."

That was the first time anything happened between us, but it wasn't the last.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Growing Up Too Fast II [Jimmy]

I was about fourteen when I first started training. At first, it was just to let off some steam, what with my home life and all. At some point, can't exactly tell you when, it became more than that. It became fun.

I remember the first time the trainer put me in a real match. I was fifteen. I was cocky and stupid. The guy punched me out in the first round.

I got so mad after the fight that I quit. It lasted a week. I came back and started training my ass off for real. I had thought I was too cool. I knew now I could be taken down. I knew I had toughen up, so I did.

I got my rematch six months later and I clobbered the guy. He still won though, but I clobbered him so hard I knocked out a few of his teeth and nearly broke his jaw. That's when they started to call me Spick. I don't know why but that's when it started.

When I beat my dad up and walked out, I couldn't go to the gym for a while because I had no money. I found this back alley trainer who would have me haul big crates up a flight of stairs. He had this daughter; she was so fine I wanted to tap her, but I couldn't because she was the boss' daughter. She was off-limits.

One night, I was all sweaty from the training I went up into the house to take a shower. I used to train in the street then take a shower and head home. It was no big deal. She usually wasn't around though. That night, she was. I got into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and started cleaning up. Next thing I know, curtain is pulled open and she's staring at me. Of course, my pecker looks up too.

"Hey good-lookin'."
"Wut you want?"
"Somethin' somethin'."
"Oh no girl. No way."

Suddenly, she goes down on me, and I try to tell her no, but I don't really want to. Now at that time, I'd never been with a girl. I mean, I knew all about it because of the movies but I'd never done it myself. But she was going on me like crazy, and I didn't want her to stop. I told her to drop her pants and she did. I leaned her over the counter and fucked her up good. She popped my cherry, sort of. She was moaning intense and screaming, and I was really giving it to her. Then, I came into her and she was going 'fuck, fuck, fuck'.

Of course, after that, things got bad. I didn't want to tell her old man but she had started it. It took him about a week to figure out what we had done, and he tossed me to the curb while swinging a bat at my head. And I didn't want to get her in trouble so I took the rap.

Later on, couple of weeks later, I get a call from him. I was renting this place with Bats and he had tracked me down. I thought for sure he was gonna finish the job but I knew I had to fess up so I got to his place and got ready for a world of hurting. But when I got there, he was all straight with me, tough but straight.

"Son, you got two choices."
"What choices, man?"
"Son, when you did my daughter, you got her pregnant."
"Shit fuck! No way!"

All of a sudden, it came to me. I could be a dad. And then I thought about my old man, and I got scared shitless.

"Now, son two things you can do. The honorable thing or chicken out like the punk you are."

I was torn inside, but somehow, I wanted that kid. I wanted it to live, so I could teach it what my dad hadn't, so I could raise it nice and clean, and not make it turn out like me. So I did the honorable thing. I told him I'd marry his daughter.

Funny thing was, she had already gotten the abortion.

I cried like never before the night she told me. I was alone in my apartment and I wept like a baby. Best damn sleep I ever had though.

So I ended up eventually going back to my old gym, because Bats was rolling in cash at the time. I paid for my full year because I wanted to be on the clear. Bats followed me a couple of times, but he wasn't into it like I was. I was rock solid and everyone knew it.

The night I found Bats out cold at our place, I had just come back from a big fight. My first win. I wanted to celebrate. Me and Bats had done some crazy things in the past months. We'd smoked pretty much everything that could be smoked and wouldn't kill us. We'd had sex together with a few girls, some we had to pay, some we didn't. I remember this one chick we tapped. She had the biggest rearend you ever saw on a girl, and her pussy was so wide we actually rammed her together at the same time. It was wicked cool, feeling her pussy and his dick against mine.

Once in a while, we gave each other blowjobs, mostly when we were high. I enjoyed it a lot. One time, he was so out of it he dared me to fuck him in the ass. I didn't say no and I ended up having the best fuck of my life. I'd never felt anything like it. It was amazing.

So I wanted to celebrate with some nasty sex. I figured we'd hit the streets, find a couple of pretties and bring them home - and even if we failed, we could still get high and suck each other off. I walked in and saw him lying in a pool of his own vomit. I froze. It took me a whole damn minute to scream my lungs out and call 911.

That was the last time I ever took heavy shit. When I met his parents at the hospital, I didn't know what to say. His mom just pummelled me with her fists, blaming me for his death, and I let her do it because I felt responsible. I haven't touched any drugs other than alcohol and cigarette since then.

I met Tom a few months later, but it would take another few months before we became friends, and a few more after that before I found out his secret. By the time we first started hanging out, I was already living inside my new flat and flirting with Jamie, but we hadn't done anything yet.

Tom was the coolest guy in the whole damn gym. Everyone loved him. He had this teddy bear feel that made you want to hug him. Of course, being men, nothing like that ever happened. I thought about doing it as a joke once or twice but never got around to it.

Tom would help out anyone who was having trouble. That's how we met. I was still reeling from Bats' death when Tom started sparring with me. I had a lot of anger and he allowed me to express it in the ring. I must have tried to clock him out a hundred times. He always came back up. He was bigger and heavier than me anyways. After a match, one night, he took me out to get a drink to clear my head. I talked to him about my best friend being a stoner dead head and he was really sympathetic about it. We ended up playing pool and chatting about everything but girls that night. When I got home, I felt like I had found a new friend.

We started hanging out at bars, and he was awfully shy about going to see girls, so I stayed with him. No use having a wingman if you're gonna leave him hanging, that's what I think. At one time, I did hook him up with this gorgeous brunette, but after about an hour she walked away. Tommy didn't want to tell me what had happened. I'd figure it out eventually.

One other night, we were out clubbing when this strapping young guy walks up to us and kisses Tom smack on the mouth. I'm stunned, of course, but I want to know more. They start having a lover's spat. Apparently, Tommy didn't call him back after their night together and now he's pissed. And I'm thinking, shit, my new best friend's fruity. No wonder he doesn't like girls. But at the same time, I go who cares anyway, it's not like I'm dating him. So in my mind, it stops there. Tommy's Tommy, and that's it.

So of course, Tommy wants to explain and come clean, so I let him have his moment, and he tells me about his family, and his sister, and some other stuff and I don't really pay attention. I tell him it's cool how he lives his life and I don't got nothing to say about it.

Now, I'm not very clean or pretty, so my luck with the lady's pretty limited. But I figure Tommy's my best wingman, since he'll never steal the girl from me. He manages to set me up with a few nice ladies, but I never hit it off other than a few one nights. And then something happens that makes me rethink my whole situation.

You see, I had started fucking Jamie at home, and I was getting pretty good at it. I love fucking people in the ass; I know this is gonna sound sick but it makes think of my dad. Me and Tom, we were in the shower and I saw his hard-on. Now it happens to everyone and up until then, I had never ever paid attention. But Tom, he was down, really down for some reason I didn't know. And I thought: shit, I'll suck on him, that'll cheer him up. And to me, it sounded like a good idea. So I did, and he ended up sucking me too, and it was awesome. Then, when I got back home to Jamie, I told her about it.

"You did that to your friend Tom?"
"Was something else, James."
"I bet it was."

Now, I love Jamie, but I can be an ass, so when Jamie told me I might have a thing for Tommy, I blew her off, and not in the good way. We made up a couple days later and I fucked her in the ass good too. I got to thinking about doing it to Tom. And I kept seeing Tom's face and the pleasure in it when I had sucked him dry. And I wanted to do him too in the ass, but I could never manage it. And then Spring Break rolled around, and all that pussy available to me, I was in heaven. But it turned out I only wanted to fuck one person, and that person was Tom. So I did, and it felt wonderful.

And then things got weird with that Peter dude, and Jim came over to my shower and I almost fucked him up too. I was really messed up, but I stuck with Jim's plan.

Damn. I'm with Tom now. Never saw that one coming. Don't regret it though. He's one hell of a fuck. One hell of a friend too. Damn! I love him. I really do.

Just hope I can live up to his expectations, and all.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

This will mark the end of this storyline. I will not be delving further into the world of these characters, at least not for a while, and not for this thread.

I tried to make these characters believable, likeable to some extent, and I tried to make entertaining stories, with diverging points-of-view, narrative constructions and stylistic choices. While you may or may not appreciate the time and effort invested here nor the aforementionned techniques, I do hope you enjoyed reading.

I do have ideas for two more storylines with these characters; I may eventually get them up on the site if there is desire for it.

Again, thanks to all who read this story as well as the others I wrote, and thanks to everyone who gave me a pat on the back (or a swift kick in the butt!) for them.

Your 'interesting' friend and writer

Click to leave comments on the original thread!

-

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 01-05-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk