Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #106
sub_ely

Default Day three of sweet sweet torture.

Again, thank you all. It has been one helluva weekend. It has been too long since my body was abused this much. If I close my eyes, I can still feel the snap of the wooden spoon on my tits and the thud of the paddle on my ass.
This will be my last report for this thread, but I hope you all use me again on future ones.

We went to the store yesterday, I dressed in a white button up shirt and shorts, with the words PAIN SLUT written above my pussy, BIG TITTED PAINSLUT written above my tits, and ABUSE ME above my left tit but under the BTP.
Master ordered me to edge 10 times before allowing me to leave the store. Most of these were done by rubbing my pussy in the bathroom, licking my hands clean afterwards. A few were done in the aisles (Cookie aisle, cleaning aisle, and light bulb aisle) with a small vibrator tucked in my pussy. Breathing exercises and people around me were the only things that kept me from cumming.

Once home and undressed, Master cuffed me to the banister and continued where we left off with the ass spankings. He spanked me with the studed side of the paddle, then oiled my red welting ass, and paddled me some more. It was sore but pleasureable until he started increasing in strength, spanking harder and harder, pushing my tits wet pussy into the banister as I flinched and tried to squirm away. Then he paused and switched to the wooden spoon for a different sensation. The sharp thuds falling on my raw ass. Then back to the paddle untl I was in tears with the pain. (Again, we do have a safe word, I did not use it).

Once he finished on my ass he stopped and went to get a drink while I calmed down. He came back a few minutes later with more oil and fondled me, caressing my ass, groping my tits, prodding at my pussy. His fingers slipped un and he quickly brought me to edge but reminded me not to cum.

Master uncuffed me and let me suck his dick, gagging and deepthroating between caresses of my face and hair. He eventually had me stand back up facing him and handcuffed my hands behind my back but still on the banister, forcing my chest out and up more. Then he finished up slapping my left tit, stopping between spanks to rub his spit on it and to pinch and twist the nipple. We had to have spent at least an hour or two at the banister. He roughly fucked my pussy afterwards to edge and then forced me to my knees. There, I thanked him for the spanking and begged to have my clit spanked. We did this in the kitcen with the spoon. My legs spread wide and attached to the table legs. Arms bound. One. Two... I thanked him for each one he gave me.

It took everybit of the three days for us to finally finish all of the spanks, slaps, hits that you all gave us. Master decided that out of gratitude for the 100 comments, I should thank you all as well. We wrote down each name from those who commented. Master clothespinned my nipples, and ordered me to play with my cunt while he spanked my raw ass for each name listed. I verbally thanked each one per spank while my fingers were knuckle deep. Thank you, just for fun. *Swat* Thank you RockerJ84. *Swat* Thank you Mr. Spanker. *Swat*Thank you Matt.*Thank you Izon* And so on. Then he put down the paddle, reached around me, and we both fingered me until I came, hard, panting, and juice pouring like a faucet on the floor.

Overall, spanks accomplished, body writing accomplished, toothpaste accomplished, edges - half way but will probably call it there. Forced orgasms - 1. Master says we will complete the forced orgasms in the future, probably on another weekend day.

Again, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the reports of both my pain and pleasure.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sub_ely for this post:
Old 09-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #107
RockerJ84

Missed reading this earlier. Thank you for following through with a great report!

I look forward to participating in your next thread.

Interests: Orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control, spanking, humiliation
RockerJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, spanking dare