Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2019, 01:35 AM   #1
Bunnybun

Female 21F Sleep Away Camp Dares!

Hello lovely kind people of GetDare.

I'm going to be out of signal range for 36 hours so I won't be able to play with you practically all this weekend!

So I need help with coping with my internet withdrawals during camp. This is a leadership training camp where we will be spending Friday night, all Saturday, and until the afternoon on Sunday bonding, and going over paperwork and logistics.

For this, I want some dares for me to do in private so I can remember you sadistic buttholes. A slap here, or perhaps an edge in the bathroom? Right now I currently can't cum without permission from The Tavern so that's out.

I am willing to take a few things that I might use as an insertion but nothing conspicuous! I will have a privateish bathroom and shower stalls to use, and I will have quiet time in my sleeping bed after lights out. During the day I will have less time so this would be ideal for 2-10 minute tasks that I can do in the bathroom.

Please remember my limits have no other people involved so if you dare me to include my peers you will be shamed.

You have about 15 hours, until 7 PM EST to get your dares in, I'll save them all to my computer to write up as reports after each dare and report back sometime Sunday evening. Better get your dares in soon!

Thanks for participating!

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:23 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Hello bunny,
Can you tell us what toys you have available that you might be willing to take with you? For starters why don't you skip wearing panties for the weekend but instead you'll keep them stuffed in your pussy. Each time you go to the bathroom you'll pull them out and stuff them in your mouth and edge before you use the bathroom. At night you'll sleep in just a t-shirt with your panties laid out on the pillow under your face so you can smell your pussy all night.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:58 AM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Each time you enter the toilets strip topless, press your tits to milk them, then spit on your fingers to lube them.
Circle them with your wet fingers until they're rock hard then do your business

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:13 AM   #4
Gothswitch

Sleep naked, with your ankles and wrists bound.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:12 AM   #5
LeonK64

No bras or panties can be brought on the trip
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #6
Bunnybun

Smile 5.5 hours to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Hello bunny,
Can you tell us what toys you have available that you might be willing to take with you? For starters why don't you skip wearing panties for the weekend but instead you'll keep them stuffed in your pussy. Each time you go to the bathroom you'll pull them out and stuff them in your mouth and edge before you use the bathroom. At night you'll sleep in just a t-shirt with your panties laid out on the pillow under your face so you can smell your pussy all night.
I have a flat plug, bottles of nail polish, some short markers (a full sized sharpie is too long for my pussy and hurts too much).

Unfortunately I need to wear some shorts and a tee shirt to bed (bc we'll be sleeping under the stars close to each other just in sleeping bags). We got explicitly warned to wear real clothes since we've got a real hippie in the group who basically asked during the meeting if she could go skinny dipping. .-.

Since I have nearly as much bacteria in my mouth as a seal, can I just sniff them while I edge? Wow am I really that twisted to get off to the idea of panty sniffing? Aight welp now I'm horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Each time you enter the toilets strip topless, press your tits to milk them, then spit on your fingers to lube them.
Circle them with your wet fingers until they're rock hard then do your business
My nipples don't get rock hard but they do get very firm.
That will have to do. Maybe in the future I'll have to do some work with my nipple suckers to elongate them into making me a good hucow, but for this trip I'll have to do for now since I don't want to bring my pumps with me to camp lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Sleep naked, with your ankles and wrists bound.
Sounds good, doesn't work. I'm in a tight sleeping bag so it will be restricting similar to a body encasement bag. Does that count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonK64 View Post
No bras or panties can be brought on the trip
But then how else am I supposed to smell my arousal when I edge during the day?
I'm going to have to decline on this dare. I need my bras since I'll be moving around a lot with ice breakers and bonding activities. Unfortunately my DD tits HURT when they bounce. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions on ways to modify it?

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:48 PM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnybun View Post
I have a flat plug, bottles of nail polish, some short markers (a full sized sharpie is too long for my pussy and hurts too much).

Unfortunately I need to wear some shorts and a tee shirt to bed (bc we'll be sleeping under the stars close to each other just in sleeping bags). We got explicitly warned to wear real clothes since we've got a real hippie in the group who basically asked during the meeting if she could go skinny dipping. .-.

Since I have nearly as much bacteria in my mouth as a seal, can I just sniff them while I edge? Wow am I really that twisted to get off to the idea of panty sniffing? Aight welp now I'm horny.

My nipples don't get rock hard but they do get very firm.
That will have to do. Maybe in the future I'll have to do some work with my nipple suckers to elongate them into making me a good hucow, but for this trip I'll have to do for now since I don't want to bring my pumps with me to camp lmao.

Sounds good, doesn't work. I'm in a tight sleeping bag so it will be restricting similar to a body encasement bag. Does that count?

But then how else am I supposed to smell my arousal when I edge during the day?
I'm going to have to decline on this dare. I need my bras since I'll be moving around a lot with ice breakers and bonding activities. Unfortunately my DD tits HURT when they bounce. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions on ways to modify it?
Sure sniffing will be fine. Look forward to hearing how your weekend goes.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, dares