Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
joeman

Default Nice little dare at a salon

I dare you to do this the next time you got to get your hair cut, male or female. If you are a girl go to the salon with a skirt. If you are a guy go with whatever.

Girls
After the barber puts the blanket over you, you should work your hands to your pussy and maturbate while you are getting your hair cut. Try not to let him or her notice and attempt to get an orgasm.

Guys
After the blanket is put over you, you are to unzip your fly and whip your dick out. Masturbate as well without the barber noticing; attempt to have an orgasm as well. just make sure you can hide the mess after.

This should be interesting, post your stories if you want to.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

thatsisng intreasting
Old 10-26-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
slavegal92

Nice dare. I'll do it. joeman, why not you post your story?
slavegal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
joeman

truth is, I'm lazy. I promise I'll get on it..real soon.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #5
joeman

Just interested if anyone tried this dare. if you have share your experience.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #6
daringslave

Send a message via MSN to daringslave

I tried this one today at the insistance of my Mistress but had it modified a little bit from her - We first went to the spa side of the salon where she made me get a full wax - this involves all hair below the neck - removed from my body - after that I was given a mud bath and seaweed wrap - during this time my Mistress replaced the clothes which I had worn in - being a pair of jeans and a tank top with a micro mini skirt and a sheer almost transparent white top - I found these when I gat changed after my shower with a note for me to go get my hair done by Missy on the other side and that I was to masterbate myself but not orgasm for the whole time - which would be about an hour and a half for what I was getting done

I was very nervous and when I met Missy she was sure to comment on my attire - I sat down and was covered by the apron I waited about 5 mins and then lifted my skirt and began to masterbate - I was off in my own world fantasizing when all of a sudden she decided to start chatting with me - it was about nothing at first then she started wispering in my ear about how much she liked girls and how dirty she thought I was for doing what I was doing in public with like 15 other people around me - my Mistress had told her all about what I was to do!!!!

This kept on for anouther hour and then it happened - I had a massive orgasm right infront of everyone - it was so increadibly embarrasing and amazing at the same time - Missy started laughing and couldnt finish my hair - the other patrons just stared and giggled and my Mistress came up and lifted the apron my hand still on my crotch fingers barried inside me and yelled at me about what a slut I was and couldnt I even wait an hour without doing this - explaining to everyone that I was a nymphomaniac and I didnt take my pillls for it this morning

Another girl took me to a back room and finished my hair - then asked me if it was true about my condition - I was beet red and had to say yes

We came home - my skirt soaked and my Mistress has sat me down on the couch to show me the tape she made of it from where she was sitting - which as I now see I was not very descreet and anyone who looked could tell what I was doing

Another girl
daringslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

Wow great story!! Your really really brave!

In your avatar is that you naked?? You look like you have a great bod wish I had been driving that road that day!!
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #8
joeman

I'm sorry but that story was hot!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 AM   #9
slavegal92

I went to the barber last week wearing a miniskirt with no panties. Once the blanket was over me, I started to finger myself until I reach orgasm and even cum. The barber thought something was wrong with me asI was moving alot while he was cutting my hair but I told him I was alright. Then my fingers and skirt and the chair got wet when I cum. So after he finish cutting I tried to lick off my cum and dry the chair with my skirt but there were still some marks left there. I didn't know what to do at that time, so I just paid the barber and ran out of his shop and told him I need to go to the toilet.
slavegal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:06 AM   #10
21master21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavegal92 View Post
I went to the barber last week wearing a miniskirt with no panties. Once the blanket was over me, I started to finger myself until I reach orgasm and even cum. The barber thought something was wrong with me asI was moving alot while he was cutting my hair but I told him I was alright. Then my fingers and skirt and the chair got wet when I cum. So after he finish cutting I tried to lick off my cum and dry the chair with my skirt but there were still some marks left there. I didn't know what to do at that time, so I just paid the barber and ran out of his shop and told him I need to go to the toilet.
I love how you covered up what had really gone off by running out the shop needing the toilet. Bet he didnt think twice after you had said that.
21master21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk