Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555
Talking Choose My Clothes

Hey All!

So the link in my signature is to a clothes list of everything I have. There are comments on the spreadsheet of what I am looking for. Basically, choose my clothes for the day, and add in some fun if you wish, tell me where to go, what to do, or just give me another dare, there are a few exceptions as I have school and family around most of the time, but there are many opportunities. Also if you would want me to buy a specific item, send me a message with a link and I will get back to you. Either send me a PM on here or an email to the email in my signature with what to wear, and if you wish I will send back a message of how it went and if anyone saw!

Thanks to All!
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

Limits:No illegal, family, drinking pee, poo.

[email protected]
secretone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I sent you an email. Hope you enjoy it.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555

Thanks timetoshine!
Sorry everyone, the server was down momentarily, so no one could open it, but its all fixed now! Please help me out!
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

[email protected]
Old 12-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
secretone55555

Hey all, anybody want to help me out! I am still waiting!

[email protected]
Old 12-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Clothes choosing by dice (original algorithm)
Viwe this topic.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55783
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, underpants, undershirts, underware, underwear