Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2019, 01:55 PM   #1
anonymousme116899

Default 21/F Dog Walk Public Bondage

I am new to public bondage and want to try it out! Does anybody have dares to give me for discreet public bondage. Feel free to make it painful, because I'm just walking my dog and it will only be for about five minutes at a time. My only request it that you keep in mind:

1. I am a chastity slave.
2. I don't own any short skirts/dresses to wear on these walks.
3. Please respect my limits!

Thank you, and I look forward to suffering at the hands of GetDare!

Likes, dislikes, limits, and toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89665

Last edited by anonymousme116899; 04-02-2019 at 02:03 PM.
anonymousme116899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

Well a few classics would be nipple clamps, or crotch rope. You can also combine both by tying the rope to the nipple clamps or to the base of your breast and of course have it as short as you can take.

Another one would be to make a chest harness, insert your anal hook and tie it to the harness so that your back would be slightly arched and force you to push your breast forward.

A tack bra is always fun especially if the bra is too small.

A skirt with your thighs tied together under it

rocks in your shoes

Just a few examples...

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #3
lucy-ann

Walk 1. you must be wearing a top and skirt or dress and in a shoulder wedgie the entire time.

Walk 2. Wear leggings (or similar) and any time you can pick up leaves / twigs / grass / rubbish from the floor and put it in you leggings. Your only allowed to empty them once home

Walk 3. Dump an entire tray of ice cubes in your underwear before leaving home.

Would like a report for all 3 straight after you do them.

Loves: Dressing in sissy outfits, wedgies, indoors, edging, humiliation, pee, hidden public, messy, cum eating, slightly gross stuff

Dislikes: Anal, poop, public

Limits: Full public, pain and social suicide.

Punishments can include light anal, slightly risky public and poop.
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:38 PM   #4
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

put clamps on your pussy and tie a string to them, then tie the other end of the string to your big toes. adjust the tension so that at a full step and wearing shoes the strings pull on the clamps. Before you put your shoes on, put a hand full of dry rice in each shoe and don't wear any socks.

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #5
Dominant King

Now you may think that because you're just walking your dog that you don't have to be presentable, right? Wrong! 73% of couples met when at least one of them was walking their dog. I'm sure you didn't know that-cause I sure didn't until i made it up! So now lets get you looking presentable.

First, put some toothpaste on your nipples. You need them to be nice and minty fresh xD Now that you're nipples are nice and fresh, we need to cover them up, so get your nicest bra that you don't mind getting a little dirty from the toothpaste, and some matching panties. In your panties put 3-4 ice cubes and make sure to clamp your pussy, and It'd really suck if they fell off during your walk though! So make sure you give yourself a bra connection wedgie-just to be safe.

Since you're walking your dog, I assume you have a leash, and leashes are good and all, but man can it be tiring to hold, so (if it's long enough) hook it to your collar, and put it around your neck. Make it just tight enough to where you can feel it.

Now go have fun on your walk!
Dominant King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:01 PM   #6
kellyoftexas

This is similar to the others, but with a bit of a twist.

Put a collar -- like a dog collar -- around your neck. Attach or tie a light-weight rope or chain -- or even a dog leash chain -- to the collar at the back of your neck, then run the rope or chain under the collar of the neck of the top you are wearing. The top should be long-sleeved. It can be a shirt, blouse, sweater, whatever, but long-sleeved.

Continue to run the rope or chain down the center of your back, through the crack of your ass, under your ass, through your crotch, then back up through your pussy slit, and up the front of your body, finally running inside one of the long sleeves of the arm you use to hold the dog's leash.

Tie the end of the rope or chain to the dog's leash, and make sure all of the rope or chain -- running from your dog collar to the dog's leash -- is as tight as humanly and mechanically possible so that it bites deep into your ass crack and pussy slit -- AND it will pull and bite even deeper if the dog pulls on the leash as it is walked. For example, you may have to hold your arm bent at the elbow, and hand up around your breasts, just to have the rope or chain "normal" tight. If you drop your hand or arm even a little, it will pull on you even tighter. If that happens because the dog yanks on his leash, it will pull even tighter than tight.

To this rope or chain you will secure other ropes or chains that are connected to nipple clamps, labia clamps, and at least one clit clamp, so that they are pulling as hard as possible, and will pull even harder if the dog yanks on its leash.

This will be like you are walking the dog, but the dog is also walking you. Anytime the dog yanks on its leash, it will yank on you.

I hope that description made sense. You will have to allow time to assemble this, and you may need someone to help you put it all in place, and to secure all the pieces.

This may have been done by someone else, but I have never seen it done, and I dreamed this idea up all by myself, with the vision of you and the dog tied together with one continuous leash.

For some extra sizzle or pizzazz, you can rub toothpaste on the chain, and all the labia and clit clamps. You could also have a butt plug smeared with toothpaste inserted, as well as a dildo smeared in toothpaste, such that any pull on the rope or chain will shove them even deeper into your ass and pussy, too.

Make it almost unbearably tight to begin with -- IF you hold your arm and hand up -- and even tighter if you drop your arm or hand, and/or the dog yanks on the leash.

Thanks. If you do it, I hope we all see a full report. If you don't, I hope you can comment on the concept.

Thanks,
Kelly
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kellyoftexas for this post:
Old 04-02-2019, 05:23 PM   #7
naughtgirl
Baby Member

Default wedgie walk

first insert a couple of ice cubes in your ass 3 at least then insert your butt plug place at least 3 ice cubes in your pussy and a carrot or cucumber up your pussy and then take some toothpaste and place some on your clit then give yourself a bra connection wedgie everytime you stop on walk you need to yank on the front of your panties and make sure to bend over a couple of times you can wear normal clothes over this Have fun on your walk
naughtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:39 PM   #8
anonymousme116899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Well a few classics would be nipple clamps, or crotch rope. You can also combine both by tying the rope to the nipple clamps or to the base of your breast and of course have it as short as you can take.

Another one would be to make a chest harness, insert your anal hook and tie it to the harness so that your back would be slightly arched and force you to push your breast forward.

A tack bra is always fun especially if the bra is too small.

A skirt with your thighs tied together under it

rocks in your shoes

Just a few examples...
Thank you for the suggestions! I ended up tying a crotch rope so tight it took my breath away. Bending down to leash and unleash the dog was incredibly painful. I put one clothespin on each nipple and it stung a fair amount. This was an interesting first walk, and I'm excited to do the other ones suggested.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousme116899 View Post
Thank you for the suggestions! I ended up tying a crotch rope so tight it took my breath away. Bending down to leash and unleash the dog was incredibly painful. I put one clothespin on each nipple and it stung a fair amount. This was an interesting first walk, and I'm excited to do the other ones suggested.
Glad you enjoyed it hope you will enjoy the others too

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #10
anonymousme116899

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy-ann View Post
Walk 1. you must be wearing a top and skirt or dress and in a shoulder wedgie the entire time.

Walk 2. Wear leggings (or similar) and any time you can pick up leaves / twigs / grass / rubbish from the floor and put it in you leggings. Your only allowed to empty them once home

Walk 3. Dump an entire tray of ice cubes in your underwear before leaving home.

Would like a report for all 3 straight after you do them.
I will definitely do the first one, although the second one could be a little to public (I live on a busy street) and the third goes against my messy limit. If you want to suggest any others or add to the first one, that's fine, otherwise I'll give a full report about number one after walking the dog.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #11
anonymousme116899

Quote:
I will definitely do the first one, although the second one could be a little to public (I live on a busy street) and the third goes against my messy limit. If you want to suggest any others or add to the first one, that's fine, otherwise I'll give a full report about number one after walking the dog.
I took my dog on a walk in a very tight wedgie, although I hate to say it didn't really excite me that much--it was just a little uncomfortable. I was more worried that people would see the stretched fabric through my clothes more than anything else. But thank you for the challenge. Do you have any more suggestions?

Old 04-03-2019, 07:50 AM   #12
redcamel
getDare Addict

If you have hairs long enough to make a braid, arrange your hairs in a braid including a thin rope, long enough to be tied at your anal hook so that you'll have to keep your head raised, with your chin pointing towards. Wear something you can hide the end of your braid in, and go out. I wish your dog is not well trained and will pull you here and there, anyway even just hooking the leash at his collar will give you an experience...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #13
anonymousme116899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
put clamps on your pussy and tie a string to them, then tie the other end of the string to your big toes. adjust the tension so that at a full step and wearing shoes the strings pull on the clamps. Before you put your shoes on, put a hand full of dry rice in each shoe and don't wear any socks.
Thank you for the dare!

I tied the pussy clamps to my big toes as tight as I could bear, then slipped on my shoes which of course only made them tighter. Keeping my legs straight was incredibly painful! I took my dog on a walk, and one of the first things I noticed was how much the dry rice dug into my feet. The pain only got worse with each step, but I was in public so there was nothing I could do about it. In addition, the tug on my pussy every step kept me in constant pain. I tried to take baby steps as I walked, but as soon as people and cars came near I had to take normal strides that made me want to wince. Getting back inside was an incredible relief, although I would be excited to try something like this again!

The following 2 users say Thank You to anonymousme116899 for this post:
Old 04-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #14
lucy-ann

Quote:
Ahh damn, sorry about that. How about modifying the 2nd one to put the stuff like grass and twigs in your leggings before leaving?

Loves: Dressing in sissy outfits, wedgies, indoors, edging, humiliation, pee, hidden public, messy, cum eating, slightly gross stuff

Dislikes: Anal, poop, public

Limits: Full public, pain and social suicide.

Punishments can include light anal, slightly risky public and poop.
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dog, female, pain, public