Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 02-27-2019, 09:54 PM   #1
beyourbitch

Default I would like my girl friend to take on more of a femdom role, how should I ask?

Hi Everyone,

I have been part of this community for some time now and have always loved being subjected to domination, particularly from females. My girlfriend and I are have been in committed relationships and I want to spice things up in our sex life a little more by trying to introduce femdom into the bed room. The only thing is I am not sure how to ask her as my fantasies are quite kinky. Do any of you have suggestions on how I should approach the topic? My interests are anywhere from pegging, bondage, CBT, pee play, pet play and chastity. of course I would not want her to jump all the way in a feel uncomfortable, but I would like to ease her in.

Any suggestions that you may have I would love to share back how the experience went. As well, I am happy to accept any dares that you guys may have and try them with my girl friend.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

dislikesoo, pics and videos, messy, high level of pain

limits:family, friends, needles, blood, permanent, full public, blackmail
beyourbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
Sluttycumdump1

Have you guys talked about your kinks and her kinks and discussed spicing up your sex life at all? Even by starting with simple things like scandalous lingerie and handcuffs? That would at least open the door to talk about more startling kinks if she is less inclined to the kink lifestyle

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys AMA PM DARES

Help name me!
Sasssyslavepuppy’s adorable sissy princess
Sluttycumdump1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:57 AM   #3
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Just an idea.

Perhaps you could start with behaving little by little submissive towards her without telling her. Letting her get used to certain things. After a while she starts to expect it and most likely all the attention.

Step by step you introduce her to new things and you eventualy you get where you want to be.

I think small steps would work best. Dropping the bomb could be a bit to much except when you already know she has a dominant streak .

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:13 AM   #4
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Hey beyourbitch,

I've always found trying to get someone vanilla into kink incredibly difficult.

I think you have to chose between two approaches.

First one, is as Sluttycumdump1 said. Straight up approach the subject and see what she says. Say something along the lines of you really enjoy your sex life with her and would like to explore different things. Maybe ask if there is anything she fantasizes about? Is she a naturally dominant person, does she seem like to take a leading role in the bedroom? Is there an indication she is the right person personality to be a Domme?

Second one is more subtle. During sexual activity ask for simple requests. Ask her to scratch you, bite you and demonstrate your pleasure, see how she reacts? Does it turn her on? Does she back off? Build it from there and see what happens. Your kinks listed are pretty extreme for a vanilla person to get their head around so I wouldn't request full on CBT or pee play if you're going for the subtle approach.

It is difficult, and I do feel for you. Having tried both approaches in the past, I have found the straight up approach best and can yield some results but ultimately I have never really turned someone not into kink who wasn't previously into it.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk