Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-05-2019, 04:40 PM   #1
Punpkin

Default Back to school - subtle punishments

Hi everyone,

With the Christmas break almost over i need to stock up on ideas. As a pain slut i want to feel pain or at least mild discomfort virtually constantly. I need ideas for ways to subtlety physically punish myself underneath my clothes starting on monday when i have to head back to uni. I don't own any toys but creativity lies within finding ways to use household items or office supplies for decent punishment.

Basic info: bisexual 21 female

My likes and limits are in the signature. The more creative and interesting the more likely i am to do it.

Please remember i want something creative to cause discomfort throughout the day. Think about your punishment before posting it, how possible it is to happen, what health risks are involved and such and please make sure you read the ad before posting. Any stupid replies will be ignored. People who assume shit amd believe that giving out a basic punishment with a random number is their go to answer without actually thinking what they're doing is a poor escuse of a "Dom" aand gives others a bad rep.

Do not take my message as an attack but more of a reminder and suggestion.

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:24 PM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Why don’t we keep it nice and simple ☺️

Place a tac in each of your bra cups when your getting dressed. They don’t have to dig into your skin yet, but this will allow you to gently wrap at either tit whenever your in need of that extra pain. I know this runs close to one of your limits but it shouldn’t pierce the skin if your gentle. And alternative if the rough side of a scouring pad which will cause a slightly mild discomfort during the day even when left untouched.

You might also want to write a few degrading words across your tits when your getting dressed in the morning. This isn’t painful, but will cause you plenty of humiliation whenever you think about it.

Your also recommended to try actual clothespins on your nipples in class, although these can be hard to discreetly remove once the pain gets too much.

Hope these are helpful atleast a little
Darkside94
Old 01-06-2019, 03:52 AM   #3
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Why don’t we keep it nice and simple ☺️

Place a tac in each of your bra cups when your getting dressed. They don’t have to dig into your skin yet, but this will allow you to gently wrap at either tit whenever your in need of that extra pain. I know this runs close to one of your limits but it shouldn’t pierce the skin if your gentle. And alternative if the rough side of a scouring pad which will cause a slightly mild discomfort during the day even when left untouched.

You might also want to write a few degrading words across your tits when your getting dressed in the morning. This isn’t painful, but will cause you plenty of humiliation whenever you think about it.

Your also recommended to try actual clothespins on your nipples in class, although these can be hard to discreetly remove once the pain gets too much.

Hope these are helpful atleast a little
Darkside94
Thanks a lot for the suggestions, once more pile up I'll come back and let you know what I chose to do

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

back to uni feeling pain or at least mild discomfort virtually constantly..

i'd love to open up your pussy and torture your clit:

you'll need clothpegs and duct tape. peg your pussy lips and tape the pegs to your thighs pulling your lips apart.
you shall wear a skirt and a string tanga.. something like this. wrap duct tape around the crotch.. pretty thick and be sure to pull your panties up properly.

over the day you'll find the trick to tape the pegs that way, that they're puling on your lips nicely. when you're sitting.. or do it while you have to walk.

when you dont want to stand the pain from the pegs anymore, you can remove them, but then you have to stick a duct tape over your pussy, taping your lips together - with the taped crotch of your panties between.. you can also tape your panties on your back and your front to your skin to hold them up nicely.

additionally for one course per day, you take a tape, stick some spiky stones from outside onto and stick the tape over your backside so you are not able to lean back to a chair anymore.

pm me if you want more ideas including other tools.. i'm sure i'll find more ways to torture you.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 01-09-2019 at 10:16 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:22 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Sand paper in underwear

Grains of uncooked rice in your shoes

Toothpaste/hot sauce on your sensitive areas

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA