Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-07-2019, 01:47 PM   #1
Conor_1703

Default Male slave searching for domme (detailed add)

My name is Conor, a 19 year old slave/sub from the Uk. I've been looking for a Domme for forever, subs are easy to find. But this is by far one of the harder things to find (from my experience), so i wanted to give this a

I love to get forced to do things i dislike (Within limits), i love diapers,hidden public tasks and anal.

My Mistress has to be strict but caring, i would be open for an online or real life

Domme. Webcam is not required for online, it would be a plus. I am available on Skype, KIK messenger and Snapchat. You can find these at the bottom of this ad.

I currently own 3 butt plugs, small, medium and large. I'm open to play for a short or longer period of time and actually build a bond.

I work long days and i expect my Mistress to respect this. I have all time in the world to serve my Mistress outside work, possibly inside within reason

Kik: conor.williams1703

Likes: anal, cbt, cumplay, humiliation, diapers, piss play, wax/ice, impact play, hidden public

Limits, family and friends, blood, scat, perminant, social suicide
Conor_1703 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk