Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #1
bondageangel12345

Default Use my pussy and ass to test punishments on

Master is letting my pussy and ass be used to test punishments on for your entertainment. As long as it is nothing permanent or can cause a health risk he said I must do it. Will buy stuff if I need to for these test. I have clothes pins, A 10 speed vibrator, a mini hibachi vibrator, house hold items. I will reply on this thread with a detailed report pain scale ect. If you also wish I will send you a private message with the report as well. The three limits I was allowed to set was blood, family, illegal.
Toy's mini hibachi vibrator, 10 speed clit and pussy vibrator, house hold items
bondageangel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
Don't Tread On Me

Do the dare in the link below! Let your master decide your rolls if he wishes!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=257232

Likes: nipple anything, anal insertions, video games, hidden public, light pain, icyhot

Maybes: pee, extreme pain

Limits: family, public, poop, marks, exposure, messy, CBT, pics/videos
Don't Tread On Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:43 PM   #3
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

1. Knotted rope walk immediately after cumming so your clit is sensitive. Cover each knot in hot sauce or icy hot.

2. Ants in your panties. Literally. It may take time to collect them but the tiny bites should be more stimulating or irritating than painful. I'm very interested in a detailed report on this one (including pics if your master says so).

3. Butt plugged and then a long bike ride.

4. Pussy lips pulled down then duct taped to your thighs. Then walk around the block.

More to come depending on your reply.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 02:29 AM   #4
PervertedBatteFish

Default Pickled anus

Get ready for some pain and before you start make sure you clean out that dirty asshole of your's so it's ready to be filled.

Take a a jar of baby dill pickles and count how many you have and pour the juice into a water bottle. Insert all of the pickles into your ass. Next enema all the pickle juice in and hold it. Hold for 1x the number of pickles mins. Try to hold in the pickles and start jerking off. If one starts to fall out stop, push it back in and hold for 1 min then continue, adding another min each time you start to lose another pickle. You may release once you have cum the number of pickles you have times.
I expect a detailed report afterwards.
Limits: permanent, family, friends
If you take one of my dares I expect a detailed report back
Looking for a bratty sub to punish.
PervertedBatteFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 07:15 AM   #5
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR

Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing) a pic/vid of you doing it OR a full write up and then leave your drawing somewhere public
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #6
annabellaa

First get naked.Rub your nipples with ice cubes for one minute then rub them with towel for one minute. Don't use soft towel use rough towel.
Then rub ice cubes on your pussy lips for one minute and rub pussy with towel.
Do this 3 times for nipples and pussy lips.

After this your nipples and pussy should be more sensitive.
Put clothespins on each nipples and slap your pussy for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Now put clothespins on your pussy lips (on each lip 5 clothespins) nad squeeze and twist your nipples for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Do this 3 times.
Now turn on your vibrator but on slow speed and put it inside your pussy.
Duck tape you pussy but do it like that so your pussy lips are avaiable for clothespins.

Now use uncooked rice and put that rice on something suitable for you to sit with your pussy on that rice. Sit on that rice with your pussy for 5 minutes. Before you sit put clothespins on nipples. Every minute remove clothespins and reattach them immediatelly back but rotate them for 45 degrees.
After 5 minutes you should have nice texture on your pussy. Now let do something similar with your tits.
Put rice in your bra and put bra on. Make sure that bra is tight fitted on your tits.best way to do it is lay bra on floor or bed ot table or something put rice in bra then lean over so you move and bra is static until you put them on. that is the beast way not to spill rice.now put 5 clothespins on each pussy lips and lay on floor face down. I don't know your cup size but if you are small number then you can put your legs on something so your weight will be mostly on tits. you can cuff yourself behind back or simply put arms behind back. do this for 5 minutes.
remove clothespins and bra.

Put clothespins on each nipples and slap your pussy for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Now put clothespins on your pussy lips (on each lip 5 clothespins) nad squeeze and twist your nipples for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Do this 3 times.
Now put small velcro rollers (something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Hair-Tools-...3mm/1305104690
in you bra. arrange them one to the other in bra cups. and put bra on. do the same with panties. use briefs or slips and arrange them one to other.you can put on 3 or 4 panties to be tightly fitted.
now kneel down spread your legs and lean against the wall but only with your tits touching the wall. put your hands behind your back or you can cuff them if you like.
stay in that position for 5 minutes. take of bra and panties.

Tell if you like it so far. I have much more and some outside tasks.
annabellaa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annabellaa for this post:
Old 12-19-2018, 08:15 AM   #7
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Put hotsause on 2 dildos and fuck your ass and pussy, until you cry,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 07:04 PM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) open your pussy. The best way I can think of is to attach clips to your lips, and tie string to the clips, and tie the string around your thighs.
So, string around your left thigh is tied to a clip or several clips pulling on your left labia, and string on your right thigh is tied to a clip or several clips pulling on your right labia.
Sitting with your legs apart, and your pussy wide open, hold your mini hitachi to your clit, until you are near edge. Pull it away before you reach your edge, and grab a ruler (plastic or wood, your choice. Should be a dollar store buy, maybe even in multipacks, which is good. Plastic ones are especially fun).
Spank your wide open pussy 10 times with the ruler. If your master thinks you did not spank hard enough on ANY of the spanks (be it the first, or the 10th) you start over. Keep starting over, until you do 10 in a row he feels were appropriately cruel.

Place the hitachi back on your clit, and bring yourself to the brink of a second edge. Pull away right before you hit edge, and do the same spanking routine. The harder you spank, the less likely he'll make you start over!

Repeat this process until you feel you CAN NOT continue any more.
Take 5 minutes to collect yourself, staying in position, before proceeding to the next step:

Spoiler:
spank your pussy 20 more times. I know, I know, you can not continue. But this is torture, and you offered your pussy up for experimental abuse, so... spank it.
After the last 20 spanks, you may offer up your clit to the mini hitachi again. Hold it to your clit, and do not remove it, even while it makes you cum. Ride it, and the orgasm, as hard as you can. When you pull the hitachi away at last, he uses a ruler, in a downward strike, to smack your clit, as hard as he desires.

2) Did you buy plastic, dollar store rulers?
I hope you have at least 6.
This one is easy. You get on all fours, and offer your ass. He spanks you, one cheek at a time. Every 10 spanks, he tries to break the ruler on your ass. Of course, despite the nasty smack they offer, they are cheap plastic, and you may be lucky and have them break early... but they also might not break on spank #10, in which case he continues spanking until the next 10th spank, and tries again (if it doesn't break by then).
Then he grabs another ruler, and attacks your other butt cheek.
This game continues on until 3 rulers have been broken on each ass cheek.

3) You will need the hottest chili pepper you can buy in a store (something so mild as a jalapeno doesn't count), and sour cream.
You will cut the pepper, and try to push your clit inside the cut. Twist and turn the pepper, and get it to coat your clit as much as it can.
You will then roll the pepper between your hands, and your finger tips, before tucking the remains under your tongue.
Finger yourself. You should masturbate to AT LEAST 2 separate orgasms. Have a second pepper on hand available, so that, if your master believes you are not feeling enough of a burn, he can have you repeat one or all of the steps you did with the first pepper.

If you did a good enough job, and managed to orgasm twice despite the pain, and your master is happy with the results, your master may choose to smear some sour cream on your clit, around your pussy, and on your finger tips. Sour cream as enzymes that help soothe the heat from capsaicin. If you did not amuse him, or if he simply enjoys your discomfort, he may opt to not offer this.

4) Set up a line of tea light candles, two or three inches apart. Let's say... 40 or so candles. Again, a cheap dollar store purchase.
Light them all, and give them a solid 2 minutes to burn before you start.
They should be placed on an object you can straddle, high enough that you can feel some heat (but not enough that the heat is dangerous).
You should also be able to bend at the knees, low enough to engulf a candle with your pussy. I think you see where we are going with this.
Walk down the line, stopping at each candle. Bend at the knees, and snuff the candle by pressing your pussy firmly into it. Stand up and take a step back, so your master can confirm the candle is extinguished. Then move on to the next candle.
You have 30 seconds to snuff a candle. Any more, and you get a slap with a plastic ruler, on your thigh, ass, belly, or tits, as your master desires, to get you to move on.
Every 5 candles snuffed, you will back up several steps, and allow your master to spank your pussy to remove any protective wax buildup which might keep you from feeling the heat. You will then resume your walk.
At the end of the walk, you will turn around, and wait patiently, as your master re-lights all 40 candles, starting closest to you and moving down, and then wait another minute to ensure they are burning well, before repeating the entire affair.

Any candle you fail to snuff in one attempt will be put aside, and left to burn and melt more wax. When you are complete, you are to lay on your back, legs open, so your master can pour the wax from each over your pussy and clit, before spanking it clean, and forcibly extinguishing the candle. The more candles you fail to put out, the more such candles he will use on you.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:19 AM   #9
Caya
getDare Devil

i would like you to try lining your panty slip etc with sandpaper for a set amount of time maybe 2 hours or fore a nice walk to the grocery store. oh and putt on a thigh fitting slip and trousers... maybe even put a pice of sandpaper in your bra cups if your allowed to do that.

i would relay like to read your evaluation after the punishment
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:07 PM   #10
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Wow okay, this sounds really great!

Here is something I want you to do:

0. Photo* (see note)
1. Vibrator on speed 5 for 90 seconds
2. 75 pussy spanks with a wooden spoon
3. Apply icyhot/toothpaste
4. 50 pussy spanks with a cable cord
5. Vibrator on max for 60 seconds
6. 75 pussy whips with a belt
Note: Pictures are not a limit you have stated and if you’re willing I would appreciate it if you sent me pictures at the beginning of each set. That way, I have a visual assessment of the results of each set. You can give pics focused only on your pussy.

The above points finish one set. I want you to test out how many such sets you can do in one sitting. I expect you to finish at least 10 such sets. At the end of the sets, I expect a report which will allow me to assess and modify the test if I need to.
Don’t forget to mention the number of times you edged or orgasmed, when each edge/orgasm occurred and when (if) you cried.

I need a report for 10 sets. If you can do any more, please do so and add them to the report

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:10 PM   #11
Slavegirl693

some one kik me dares at gymnast_h6399

loves: semi public, punishment, bondage, pain, humiliation, edging, bathroom play, loss of control, Risk of getting caught

up to try: full puplic, anal, cum eating

limits: family, permanent damage,blood
Slavegirl693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:21 PM   #12
kevin14991

Spread you pussy with some clothespins and tape.
Then cover your hole pussy with wax.
After the wax is hard try to reach an orgasm through the wax.

If pics/vids aren’t a limit it would be great you send me something to my kik (in signature)

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, ice, toothpaste, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kevin14991 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk