Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-24-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Magnet Person Above ~ Temporary Slave Contract ~

We all have fetish tasks that we find hard to do, and need help to complete.

So, pick out 3 of those tasks/dares you want to master, they must be hard
for you to complete (max 1 completed per day) and they have to be easily
checkable; you take a picture of yourself completing each task, so that they
can be checked by your (temporary) Master or Mistress through e-mail.

Fill in your slave contract and send it (the text) to the Person Above,
who will then check that you have done the things necessary to complete
the dare tasks, and release you from your slave training once all 3 tasks
are completed. Pics with each task must be sent to a private e-mail address
provided by the Master/Mistress, and they must be taken with a clear
slave-name (your getdare name) visibly written on your skin with a marker.

Good luck and have fun!

Temporary Slave Contract (if reading the contract, you must apply as a slave)
Spoiler:
~~~ Temporary Slave Contract ~~~

This contract is entered into freely and without reservation in order to set the ground rules for a temporary Master/Mistress and Slave relationship.

__________________________ is heretofore referred to within this contract and within this relationship as Master or Mistress by his/her GetDare name.

___________________________ is heretofore referred to within this contract and within this relationship as slave, by his/her GetDare name.

In recognition of family obligations, nothing will be required of them that will in anyway damage or harm their children, nor interfere with the performance of their duties as mother, father, wife or husband.

This relationship is not infinite. This contract will be entered into on the date ______________ and will last at least a week, and until the slave ______________ has completed the 3 tasks or has by the Master/Mistress ______________ been considered finished with the tasks by trying but failing too many times (15 times).

Sessions will occur __________ times per week. The Master/Mistress will always be sent photos of each session, no matter the results.

For initial purposes of this relationship, the slave states that he or he is interested in the following:

Task 1, I _____ will train to be good at ____________________________ and send you _______ proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

Task 2, I _____ will train to be good at ____________________________ and send you _______ proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

Task 3, I _____ will train to be good at ____________________________ and send you _______ proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

During the course of this relationship, there will be 4 basic punishments for not obeying Master/Mistress orders, due to the slave hard limits.
One of the tasks can be given to the slave, but they are not given to the slave if the slave does a good enough job:

Punishment 1, painful task, _______________________________________ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 2, humiliation task, _______________________________________ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 3, disgusting task, _______________________________________ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 4, long boring task, _______________________________________ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

If not all the punishments 1-4 are filled in by the slave or they are not good enough as punishments, the Master/Mistress has the right to come up with appropriate tasks, due to slave limits.

Additional Information:

Slave likes and limits: _____________________________________

Slave medical conditions that require monitoring and medication? _____________________________________

Additional important information that Master/Mistress must know about: _____________________________________

Both slave and Master/Mistress must be completely honest. You MUST keep Master/Mistress informed at any time!

Master/Mistress signs contract below, then e-mails pic of contract to slave, and then slave signs below and e-mails signed pic of contract back to Master/Mistress:

slave: ____________________________________ date: ____________________________________

Master/Mistress: ____________________________________ date: ____________________________________
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 06:28 AM   #2
Justhetip
Account Banned

This contract is entered into freely and without reservation in order to set the ground rules for a temporary Master/Mistress and Slave relationship.

Bandana is heretofore referred to within this contract and within this relationship as Master or Mistress by his/her GetDare name.

Justhetip is heretofore referred to within this contract and within this relationship as slave, by his/her GetDare name.

In recognition of family obligations, nothing will be required of them that will in anyway damage or harm their children, nor interfere with the performance of their duties as mother, father, wife or husband.

This relationship is not infinite. This contract will be entered into on the date 12-27-18 _ and will last at least a week, and until the slave justhetip has completed the 3 tasks or has by the Master/Mistress bandana been considered finished with the tasks by trying but failing too many times (15 times).

Sessions will occur 1 times per week. The Master/Mistress will always be sent photos of each session, no matter the results.

For initial purposes of this relationship, the slave states that he or he is interested in the following:

Task 1, I justhetip __ will train to be good at orgasm control and send you 2 proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

Task 2, I justhetip_ will train to be good at nipple torture and send you 3 proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

Task 3, I justhetip will train to be good at excercise_ and send you 4 proof pics by e-mail directly after training of my accomplishments.

During the course of this relationship, there will be 4 basic punishments for not obeying Master/Mistress orders, due to the slave hard limits.
One of the tasks can be given to the slave, but they are not given to the slave if the slave does a good enough job:

Punishment 1, painful task, nipple torture task __ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 2, humiliation task, shave my pubes, then write what you choose on them. with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 3, disgusting task, cum on my day worn boxer briefs, then lick them clean.__ with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

Punishment 4, long boring task, hand writing 1000 lines of your choice, with proof pic e-mailed to Master/Mistress immediately after.

If not all the punishments 1-4 are filled in by the slave or they are not good enough as punishments, the Master/Mistress has the right to come up with appropriate tasks, due to slave limits.

Additional Information:

Slave likes and limits: in sig. I don’t have chastity cage. But I do like the idea of tease/denial.

Slave medical conditions that require monitoring and medication? No.

Additional important information that Master/Mistress must know: I’m away visiting family for the holiday. Will be able to start starting Thursday. I also don’t check email often. Would prefer to chat here, and send pics on kik

Both slave and Master/Mistress must be completely honest. You MUST keep Master/Mistress informed at any time!

Master/Mistress signs contract below, then e-mails pic of contract to slave, and then slave signs below and e-mails signed pic of contract back to Master/Mistress:

slave: justhetip
date: 12-25-18

Master: Bandana
date: 12-25-18

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Justhetip for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, slave, slave contract, tasks