Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I spanked?
Cane 23 25.27%
Nettles 48 52.75%
Hair Brush 16 17.58%
Hand 10 10.99%
Ruler 10 10.99%
Belt 23 25.27%
Whip 20 21.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #16
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Visit a public toilet, both men’s and women’s. Go into the stalls and fish out any toilet paper or shit left behind. Shove it in your panties and walk home.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 07:56 AM   #17
LauraTheSlut

I am doing my first in a few hours - this is going to be crazy, yet extraordinary...

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #18
stubenkueken1984

Get some of these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WJZVPEE/ and make yourself a nice shit popsicle (you can also use any other fitting container and a spatula or a spoon as handle)
Then go out into a public place and enjoy one. You may only lick it and you have to remain public until everything is gone
Old 12-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #19
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

poop into a bucket then add a 1/2 gallon of warm water. stir until you have a smooth mixture, then cover your entire body with it including your hair and face. you will remain covered until it dries completely

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:00 AM   #20
LauraTheSlut

Default Shit Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomps4991 View Post
To go into a public bathroom, and poop in an ice cream cup, then eat and lick the cup clean, not allowed to clean face till back at home,

I hope you enjoy doing this?
Oh. My. God. That was amazing. There are not many public toilets here, but they are all absolutely digusting, piss on the floor - shit on the seats. Rank, but perfect. On the way I picked some ice cream cones from a supermarket and took one out. When I arrived I was hit by the smell of week old shit and prehistoric piss. I enter a stall, lock the door and strip completely naked - there was no good place to my clothing, the best I could do was in a puddle of dark yellow piss on the floor. I squat and soon enough a large brown chunk of shit starts to slide out - it was fairly soft and not really dry, but not wet either. I held it in my hands for a moment digusted at my self yet excited for what was to come. I transfer it to the cone and inadvertantly wipe my shit covered hands on my legs. By now I was consious only of the steaming shit before me, fear in my eyes, juices down my leg. I begin to lick it, from top to bottom - tasting the very stuff that humans should not taste, I swirled my tongue over the top of my own waste. By now my pussy was gushing juices and my nipples were standing hard on end. I start to nibble it a bit - fighting the urge not to throw up, a larger chunk of the side, chew, swallow, fight the urge. Bite, chew, swallow, fight. It was extraordinary, amazing, horrible. It did not take me long to finish and when I did it came as a bit of a shock - I had been in deep, in a trance. I stood for a while, trying to stop my legs from shaking too much. I get dressed again in my piss coated clothes and make my way out. I had not realised how much of a mess I made, when I saw my reflection I was instantly brought to shaking legs one more. My mouth was surrounded by a field of shit - I could only hope people assumed it was chocolate. People looked at me stangely, but no one said anything to me as I made my way home. Finally I washed myself and brought my to an orgasm.

That was amazing.

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, anal, punishment, scat