Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-07-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Default Fromo's School Of 'Pet Play'

Introductions

Hello and welcome to Fromo’s school of pet play. Under my guidance I will make you the best that you can be whilst simultaneously helping you discover things you hadn’t known about yourself or simply wish guidance in exploring this particular trait. You will be trained through varying potential different styles depending on your availability and interests.
Your guidance has an opportunity to expand beyond the dynamic as well, as i work to make you the best you can be in your studies, work life, dieting or all manner of other potential improvements that could potentially be made, though that aspect is naturally as the applicants discretion.
Your age does not matter and will not be a discriminating factor when your application is being processed. Your sexuality will separate some however, any female applicants stand a higher chance of being accepted, with people who are trans in either direction following then lastly male subs being the more likely to fail the application process due to the higher volume of expected applications, do not let this discourage any applications however, it is simply a verification of the odds for when you apply, if your application strikes the right cord then you are likely to move onto the next phase which would be communication between myself and the applicant to verify specifics.
People are open to apply to either full training or to a more casual exploration of their interests.

Who Am I?

My name is Peter, I have been active as a dom for around 8+ years both online and offline, throughout this time I’ve trained all manner of subs and upon reflection found 1 common theme between all of my best/longest lasting subs. They’ve all had an interest in pet play, be it a minor or major focal point. Because of this I wish to try focusing on this component and see if i can draw this trait out of people who have an interest in it to help them excel as the subs/pets they desire to be whilst naturally honing my own methods further.
I tend to be a fairly strict dom/tutor expecting those who serve me to do so to the best of their abilities, upon giving their word on something I naturally expect them to keep their word on it or notify me if there will be changes. Whilst I know that life can often get in the way of plans, given the ease of access to messengers such as kik and Skype on our phones, all it takes is perhaps 30 seconds to send a message saying you would be either late or unable to keep your word, it doesn’t seem too much to ask.

What Will Be Expected Of You?

You will be honest and dependable at all times. These two components are the basis for any worthwhile subs, slave, pet, person in general. To lie only leads to the dynamic breaking apart and the time for both parties to be wasted.
In term of what ‘pet’ you wish to be, I am open to any potential options, I’ve had a decent amount of experience with the dog play, cat play, pig play and pony play variations, if you do not know which variation you wish to pursue then do not fret, that can easily be found over a period of time by seeing what clicks with the applicant through experimenting with each potential interest in turn.
When applying you will answer all questions clearly and to the best of your ability to help give me the best possible understanding of who you are and what type of dynamic you wish to pursue under my guidance.
Naturally the applicant will be expected to be open to new idea’s beyond what their initial things they know they are interested in, you may be surprised to learn of something you turn out to enjoy that is obvious and right under your nose but you hadn’t considered.
I will naturally expect regular contact in some form, this will vary depending on the dynamic between us and will be discussed further privately on an applicant by applicant basis.
Your own life can remain independent of the lifestyle or it can be intermingled with it at the applicants descriptions. Make sure your answers are honest, I am willing to consider people who are simply seeking occasional sessions as opposed to being trained provided they are up front about this matter.
Of course if I take you on to train, you will serve only me, this is to avoid any rules you find yourself being set from clashing with rules from other people. If you are how-ever only seeking something more laid back then naturally thats not potentially necessary and will based on a case by case basis. Be sure to mention this in your application.

What I Do Not Want

Simply put, I do not wish for my time to be wasted. I am not looking for strictly role playing, I’m not looking for people who will promise 1 thing and constantly not deliver. If you apply with the intention of lying your way through things for potentially easy fap material, you won’t last for long and only serve to waste both of our time.

What You Can Expect

You will find structure with the potential being retained within sessions or beyond. Pet play will be the basis of everything, though I will naturally expand beyond there as well to other area’s of the lifestyle. You will find someone training you who always has an ear ready to listen to concerns whilst also finding someone who will firmly guide you. You can potentially find help with managing your life outside of the scene should it be desired. Finally, you will find someone guiding you who is honest and patient.

The Next Step

For those who have read through this application and are interested in applying, please answer the following questions and send me the results via pm or by contacting me on kik. To test who pays attention, if you intend on applying mention your favourite colour in your responses somewhere. If you plan on contacting me on kik then make a second copy of your answers and send them via pm as well when your able to.

kik: qxDoomBringerXp

1. What is your name? Or nick name if you prefer:
2. What sex are you?:
3. What is your age?:
4. What form of training do you desire? (occasional sessions, full training, other examples):
5. Do you have a particular ‘pet play’ direction you wish to take? (meaning a specific animal):
6. What are your other interests within the lifestyle and your limits?:
7. Do you own a camera or phone camera?:
8. Do you own a webcam or device that can function as one?:
9. Do you have any issue with using either of the above devices?:
10. What is your best quality?:
11. What is your favourite thing about yourself?:
12. What would you change about yourself given the choice?:
13. How much experience do you have as a pet?:
14. How much experience do you have elsewhere within the lifestyle?:
15. Tell me a random fact about yourself:
16. What timezone are you in?:
17. What is your living situation?:
18: What method of communication are you able to use?:
19: Is there anything you wish for me to know immediately that is not mentioned within these questions?
20: Do you have any initial questions you wish to ask me?

I look forwards to reading through the applications I will be sent and seeing what potential i may be able to draw out.

Note for mods: I have talked with Butterfly briefly in regards to posting this, if it reads too much like an add please highlight where you would like changes made. This ultimately is an add of sorts and writing in this manner seemed right. If there are any questions here then feel free to ask me rather then just trashing the thread.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk