Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
newtoswitch

Nuclear Sleep Control?

Ok, I've heard a lot about "sleep control" but when I try to find info on it online I get nothing. Can someone explain this to me?
newtoswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
DanielsDares
Distinguished Member

I think what youre looking for is called

Lucid dreaminf

Limits: public, illegal, permanent, family,extreme pain, anal.
DanielsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
newtoswitch

Like where your have your sub dream about you? Because true lucid dreaming is pretty random. I thought it mean things like telling your sub how to sleep and things like that. Do you mind to ellaborate?
Old 12-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Yes, in general, sleep control is when you control how and when your sub sleeps. Sleep depriving is when you do not let your sub sleep for a certain amount of time. It's used as a punishment or test, by not letting them sleep, they get tired, in one way, they're easier to control that way, and also, it's an extension of loyalty when the sub willingly lets you control some aspect important to the function of life.

You can also control when they sleep. I find it popular in the Daddy/Daughter dynamics when the Daddy Dom has a set time in which the Daughter is to sleep. Unlike sleep depriving, it's purpose is more caring, sharing similarity to "bed times" faced as a child. If a sub isn't catching enough sleep, controlling when they do may help their health.

It is possible for someone to learn how to control their dreams, you can read about that on Google. If you're interested on the subject you may also want to look up sleep hypnosis or how someone can control what they dream through how they act awake. I find that if I talk to my Dom before I sleep, I usually wake up thinking about him.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
newtoswitch

Cool

Thank you so much Fantasy! I have a much better idea of what sleep control is now! I imagine if the slave was sleepy they would be much easier to hypnotise. Did you know they actually have a pill for lucid dreaming? I found it by accident but you might like to take a look at it.

http://dreamstudies.org/galantamine-...dreaming-pill/
Old 12-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #6
JAOHNRO
Baby Member

I think we can all do sleep control, even on Dream Dictionary - A to Z Dream Meanings or petrix ( i think not 100 percent sure) it shows all the different types of dreams, i think if you are more aware of different kinds there are, u will know which one u are experiencing and it will be easier for you to like know what to do! Hope i helped lol

(also anyone who can help me here please let me know if i have an option to change my avatar, cant find it)

Advertisements
Kink Talk