Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-01-2018, 05:50 PM   #1
Eloquentkingof1

Default Female? Craving exposure? Post yourself then chicken out? Temporarily Exposed DARE!

Any women that would like to be exposed on temporarily.exposed feel free to PM me and I will make it happen! I will NOT expose anyone who has pictures of someone else, as it is not consensual, so no “revenge” type pictures will be accepted.

I am willing to do this because I enjoy CONSENSUAL humiliation/exposure of a submissive or slave as it provides quite a rush and is fun. I respect and will fulfill all options you may wish to impose on your pictures (length of time, extensions, downloads, etc.)

You are the owner of the pictures and therefore I will not distribute them anywhere you’ve not asked me to, nor will I post any information not agreed upon, I simply will act as a facilitator of your exposure and I can ensure that I can have you extended on there as long as you desire.

Temporarily.exposed is very addicting, so if you’re ready to finally satisfy the rush you’ve been craving through your own humiliation/exposure, PM me and we can discuss your parameters.

TE is currently updating and changing some things, such as now you need to have a user account to post, which I do. I have posted numerous women and all of them have been pleased with the results.

UPDATED OPTIONS LIST:

Image Description: You’re choice/I decide

Destruction Time: Minutes/Hours/Days/up to 1 Week/Random

Post Extensions: Never/1-50/Unlimited/Random

Extension Time: 1/5/15/30 min 1/6/12 hours/Random

Allow Deletion: Yes/No

Allow Search Engines: Yes/No

Allow Download: Yes/No

Enable Comments: Yes/No

Enable Contributions (Anyone can add photos to the gallery): Yes/No

Private Gallery (Pics only viewed by receiving the link): Yes/No

KIK ME: eloquentkingof1