Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
leonard_T

Default Impossible full erection, very frustrating

After trying different things with plastic wrap found one of the best uses. Like a chastity device. Very harmless and very very effective.

It's a nice punishment that can be used as long as the slave needs to be punished.Totally controls the slave masturbations do not allowing to get hard or to cum.

How to do it?

The slave cock must be soft. Take a roll of plastic wrap and bending backwards and down the slave's cock wrap it with the balls in a small tight pack. now get some tape and go around the plastic wrap once so it will not unfold. It's more easy if you go around your waits a couple times with the plastic wrap, that will keep everything in place

If the punishment is for just a few hours you might leave it as it is and the slave must hold his pee till you allow him to take it off.

If it's for long, just let the slave make a small hole near the tip of his cook so when he pees it goes out, you can place tape around the hole so it doesn't get bigger.

While wearing it.. how to punish the slave?
You can make him wear the underwear and normal clothing over it, and if you making him rub himself will be frustrating since he can't get an erection or release himself.

For how long can it be done?
If you wrapped it around the plastic should remain as layers but if you turned it while wrapping it it can do strings that might not be safe to hold for long.
So if you have the first one you can hold it for days but it will be more healthy to changed and clean the pee each day.

Hope you like it. If you want a small session using this read: this post.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, public, permanent.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).

Last edited by leonard_T; 06-18-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: adding more detailed instructions
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to leonard_T for this post:
Old 06-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Used this before, quite a fun improvised chastity device. Helps if you create a way of knowing if the sub has tampered with it (paint etc)

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #3
femdom admirer

Send a message via MSN to femdom admirer

by plastic wrap do mean somethinglike clingfilm?
femdom admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
Redx000x

@femdom: Yeah

I really need to try this. I'm having problems with *thinks of correct word*... self control. And my Master is very effective at punishing me >.<.

ASL: 18/m/USA
Limits: Permanent, family, public, garbage, scat
Redx000x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
leonard_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom admirer View Post
by plastic wrap do mean somethinglike clingfilm?
yes, it's usually used to cover the food that you store in your fridge or to wrap a sandwich.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
Old 06-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
pig

Sounds cruel, I might try this on myself.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #7
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

What do you mean by bend it backwards?
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
leonard_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person View Post
What do you mean by bend it backwards?
The relaxed cock should be hanging and the head looking down but usually to the front, just hold it and push it back. That way once wrapped won't be able to have the erection. =) enjoy

Old 10-20-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

so if i understand this right then you have to bend the cock back and cling film round the crotch towards the ass, so you wont be able to do number two either? lol
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
leonard_T

Band-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapered slave View Post
so if i understand this right then you have to bend the cock back and cling film round the crotch towards the ass, so you wont be able to do number two either? lol
what do you mean number 2? The way you should wrap it is bending in back but then you go around it with the plastic wrap making all balls, and cock a nice package. that should restring your erection, wrapping around your waist it's just to make sure that doesn't unpack at all =)

Old 10-20-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_T View Post
what do you mean number 2? The way you should wrap it is bending in back but then you go around it with the plastic wrap making all balls, and cock a nice package. that should restring your erection, wrapping around your waist it's just to make sure that doesn't unpack at all =)

oh i thought that you had to wrap from the crotch to the lowwer back, now i get it tho thank you
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
Posh
Account Banned

My Mistress is having me do it now. I don't know if it affects you guys mentally as much as it does me but I've only been like this for 20 minutes or so and I already am feeling really antsy. Its such a weird sensation to not have your penis anymore. She says I have to stay like this all night. =(
Posh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #13
ginger88

I'm doing this at the moment its kinda frustrating, and its working rather well so far. I'm gonna try to keep it on for the next 8 hours or so. I'll let you know the final results
ginger88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum denial, erection denial, punishment, wrap