Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-29-2018, 10:51 PM   #1
SubbyPudding

Default New sub. Please dare me, humiliate me, and punish me. 26/f

I am a new sub. Please embarrass me, tease and deny me, and punish me. I should have done this years ago but I was scared to. I will do my very best. I am alone right now and will be for a bit. I will send reports and other things if anyone would like. I am nervous about it but I will do what is asked of me within my limits.

I have basic household items available to me. No toys.

My limits are below. Thank you all!

: humiliation, gags, spanking, restraints, light breast torture, pee denial, dirty talk, nipple play, teasing, denial, orgasm control

: public, pictures, scat, extreme pain,

I will be online the whole time to respond as comments come in. If I have to leave I will say so beforehand.
SubbyPudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:38 PM   #2
Grey777

Describe the most sexy underwear you have?

What toys do you have?

Tell us about the last time you masturbated
Grey777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:04 AM   #3
SubbyPudding

Thank you all for your messages. I apologize for the late responses. I had an internet issue here. I have not cum yet per re quest and had just administered a sound spanking as request of someone who messaged me. My pussy was burning the whole time. I am working through everyone's tasks right now. I will try to be fast in responding
Old 08-30-2018, 01:18 AM   #4
SubbyPudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey777 View Post

What toys do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey777 View Post

What toys do you have?

I apologize for the long wait Sir. Thank you for your patience and instruction. I have been filling a lot of dares. I have a lot of underwear. One pair are black lace that just barely cover my pussy and barely half of my ass. The bra is black lace as well with the lace coming up to cover my breasts with a beautiful design. I have DD breasts and the cup pushes them up and out and is supported to push them up. My nipples are just barely covered with them. I feel exposed and embarrassed when I wear these

I only have household objects at this time. I am finding tonight that a hairbrush has more to offer than I had expected.

I have masturbated a lot over the course of this dare thread, but before that was the ight before when I was exploring this website. I was messaged by a master who was creative and dominant in his commands. I read some of his posts and became very excited. There were other people around and I tried hard to be quiet. I tried to hold off but I ended up gagging myself on my pillow because of how loud I can be and edging till I couldn't take it anymore and cumming all over my bed.

Last edited by SubbyPudding; 08-30-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:36 AM   #5
SubbyPudding

I am still accepting orders. I have had mostly messages in response. I have spanked my breasts and pussy, edged repeatedly, rubbed my pussy sore, tortured my brests and cliy with rubber bands, and still have not come. I am now in denial under one of the doms who messaged me. I will repost reportss if it is alright with the doms I am messaging.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:39 AM   #6
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

I apologise for not making myself clear Subby, your task to not refer to yourself as ‘i’ etc was for all future responses, not just to me.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:05 AM   #7
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think a week of not sitting on the toilet seat would be a good start
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk