Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2018, 08:27 PM   #1
Shylakegirl

Drink Camping this weekend

So here's the deal...I am going camping with my husband and a group of about 10(family and friends) all weekend. Saturday everyone but me will be going floating on a 16mile float. I will be at the camp site all alone. Need ideas of ways to keep me busy and entertained. I can take some toys with me but would need to know soon. Help give me ideas.no private messages. Post here so others can see. Thanks all

Dislikes but might do: wedgies, masturbation control, pics, clothing control

Limits : Piss, Scat, Permanent, blood, scars, family, illegal, cam/Skype/kik, heavy pain...

Toys: many different vibs, 2 butt plugs, 1 vibrating butt plug, we vibe, (probably more but, can't remember off the top of my head)
Shylakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

I think a walk in nature would be fun while there's no one around. This only really works if the campsite is remote and the woods would probably be best.

Get dressed (including a plug) and go for a walk. Set a timer for 2 minutes and when the time is up, remove a piece of clothing and leave it where it is. When you've got no more clothes to take off, have an orgasm and then walk back collecting you clothes.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

I think some R&R would be quite in order while they are gone. So I recommend you get comfortable in a slightly long plain white t-shirt that almost covers your ass cheeks completely. Of course you won't be wearing any uncomfortable panties or bra while you relax around your campsite. Start a small campfire and just keep it burning slowly while you sit by the fire and read a book/magazine. Sit in various places around the fire moving about and facing different directions. While you sit and read sit with the sole of your feet together which will automatically spread your knees apart.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:28 AM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Is your campsite also near the river?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, female, outdoor