Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-08-2016, 05:59 PM   #16
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Lost a bet and had to go to a party naked, hands taped together behind my back and led by the winner holding me on a leash, not a good night, horrid experience

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 04:27 AM   #17
tawy

As a dare, i had to strip naked near à busy road and walk for 5 minutes. I had to take à video of it as à proof.
tawy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:05 PM   #18
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawy View Post
As a dare, i had to strip naked near à busy road and walk for 5 minutes. I had to take à video of it as à proof.
Oh wow that's pretty bad, let's hope they don't put the video online.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:00 AM   #19
andrew_b

Default Most embarrassing sexual experience?

What would you say is your most embarrassing sexual experience?

If you've had any at all

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 07-03-2018, 01:47 AM   #20
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What would you say is your most embarrassing sexual experience?

If you've had any at all
Never had an embarrassing sexual experience as I don't embarrass that easily and I love being seen naked and or watched masterbating or having sex just adds to the rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:59 PM   #21
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
Never had an embarrassing sexual experience as I don't embarrass that easily and I love being seen naked and or watched masterbating or having sex just adds to the rush.
Yeah it's very hard to be embarrassed when you are that comfortable

My Real Experiences

Old 07-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #22
striker101

A guy I hooked up with semi-frequently set up a threesome with another bottom, and convinced me to try topping the other bottom with him.

I could barely even get hard. It took forever to get even a semi that was just barely enough to penetrate the poor guy. I didn't last long after that point, and cumming with just a semi is still one of the strangest experiences I've ever had.

They were both nice about it, but we all knew I was pushing rope and that my dick wasn't satisfying anybody. Then the top that I'd hooked up with performed far more admirably, though not for as long as he'd have liked either, since he'd been playing with himself while waiting so long for me.

That was definitely embarrassing. And while I've always known I'm a bottom, and more on the submissive side, it was still emasculating to have it pretty thoroughly confirmed in front of two other guys.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:08 AM   #23
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker101 View Post
A guy I hooked up with semi-frequently set up a threesome with another bottom, and convinced me to try topping the other bottom with him.

I could barely even get hard. It took forever to get even a semi that was just barely enough to penetrate the poor guy. I didn't last long after that point, and cumming with just a semi is still one of the strangest experiences I've ever had.

They were both nice about it, but we all knew I was pushing rope and that my dick wasn't satisfying anybody. Then the top that I'd hooked up with performed far more admirably, though not for as long as he'd have liked either, since he'd been playing with himself while waiting so long for me.

That was definitely embarrassing. And while I've always known I'm a bottom, and more on the submissive side, it was still emasculating to have it pretty thoroughly confirmed in front of two other guys.
Aww well that was unfortunate

My Real Experiences

Old 07-04-2018, 12:30 AM   #24
Tantalos

About 10 years back.

Had a new gf and after a few month we (meaning she) decided that the time had come that I meet her parents for the first time and we would stay over the weekend at her old home.
All went reasonably well at first (her parents were nice and welcoming) and after a great dinner paired with considerable amounts of wine the time had come to go to sleep.
My gf and me planned on sleeping in her old room, which she used as child/teenager. The room was perfectly fine and sported her old and small, but very comfy looking bed.

Of course we couldn't just fall asleep like sensible people, we just had to rid us of our clothes in order to get intimate. Now you have to consider that judging by our weight neither me nor my gf were in any danger of dying of starvation any time soon, so her bed had no chance of surviving our onslaught at that time. It broke down with a loud snap and rumble followed by an high pitch scream by my girlfriend.
10 seconds later, I was still trying to figure out what just had happened, her mother stormed in. After assessing the situation by looking at our predicament, she retreated without saying a word, mouth agape.
I think a part of me died from shame that day. Not only had I sex with her daughter under her own roof (which was no problem for her btw, but I only learned that later), I also destroyed their furniture and showed off my private parts to my potential mother in law.

A few months later, at another visit, her mother told me over another bottle of wine how she perceived the "bed incident":
She had been discussing her potential "son in law" with her husband to determine if he (=me) was going to treat their daughter well and with respect. Then she heard a loud snap and rumble followed by a high pitch scream. She thought I was bludgeoning her daughter and rushed to the rescue.

So much for making a good first impression on your parents in law.

Likes: anal, (self)bondage, spanking, pain, enemas, nipple torture, cbt

dislikes/punishment: pissplay, scatplay, chastity, heavy anal, crossdressing, cornertime

limit: public, photos, illegal, family
Tantalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:37 AM   #25
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalos View Post
About 10 years back.

Had a new gf and after a few month we (meaning she) decided that the time had come that I meet her parents for the first time and we would stay over the weekend at her old home.
All went reasonably well at first (her parents were nice and welcoming) and after a great dinner paired with considerable amounts of wine the time had come to go to sleep.
My gf and me planned on sleeping in her old room, which she used as child/teenager. The room was perfectly fine and sported her old and small, but very comfy looking bed.

Of course we couldn't just fall asleep like sensible people, we just had to rid us of our clothes in order to get intimate. Now you have to consider that judging by our weight neither me nor my gf were in any danger of dying of starvation any time soon, so her bed had no chance of surviving our onslaught at that time. It broke down with a loud snap and rumble followed by an high pitch scream by my girlfriend.
10 seconds later, I was still trying to figure out what just had happened, her mother stormed in. After assessing the situation by looking at our predicament, she retreated without saying a word, mouth agape.
I think a part of me died from shame that day. Not only had I sex with her daughter under her own roof (which was no problem for her btw, but I only learned that later), I also destroyed their furniture and showed off my private parts to my potential mother in law.

A few months later, at another visit, her mother told me over another bottle of wine how she perceived the "bed incident":
She had been discussing her potential "son in law" with her husband to determine if he (=me) was going to treat their daughter well and with respect. Then she heard a loud snap and rumble followed by a high pitch scream. She thought I was bludgeoning her daughter and rushed to the rescue.

So much for making a good first impression on your parents in law.
Well that is certainly an interesting story

My Real Experiences

Old 07-04-2018, 12:46 AM   #26
Tamm

I once passed out during orgasm while being tied up and gagged lol - I guess this had to do with a lack of oxygen due to the gag
Tamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #27
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamm View Post
I once passed out during orgasm while being tied up and gagged lol - I guess this had to do with a lack of oxygen due to the gag
That's interesting, how did the other person react?

My Real Experiences

Old 07-04-2018, 01:36 AM   #28
Tamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
That's interesting, how did the other person react?
luckily he reacted quickly and took the duct tape from my mouth - he untied me and helped to breath calmly
Tamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:40 AM   #29
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamm View Post
luckily he reacted quickly and took the duct tape from my mouth - he untied me and helped to breath calmly
That is one caring person, by the sounds of it

My Real Experiences

Old 07-16-2018, 08:18 AM   #30
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

I was meant to receive a blowjob at some point from a friend (the one I made bets with over video games). He was driving me home (I think from a MtG night in the city, that or a movie) and parked about a block away. He then asked if I wanted to get the blowjob out of the way there and then. I agreed (tentatively) and he got to work. Let me say, it is very uncomfortable receiving a rather average blowjob in a car with a steering wheel/gearstick in the way.

Because I'm not overly into guys, and it was a very awkward location, I was nowhere near blowing my load after about 10 minutes. We decided to give up and maybe try it again later. (we couldn't decide on whether it counted as a blowjob for the bet, as I didn't actually finish). I don't think my dick was very well washed either as he kind of sprung this proposition on me.

To date, my most embarrassing sexual experience. Looking back on it now, flattening the car seats or moving into the back of the car would have been much more successful.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk