Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2018, 05:48 AM   #31
Mieann

Finally had some time since coming back. It was so much fun! Aha.

I have done most of the dares and I'll write them as follows. Sir liked how it goes and wants me to write about my trip in a separate blog post. It will take awhile since I am quite busy at the moment.

Dare: Wear cum-stained shoes + small stones (for an hour, daily). No socks.

I received my shoes the day I flew. It was okay with a slight pee smell. It isn't too strong but I could smell it if I bend close enough. Since I was flying such an early flight, Sir cummed in it for the last time before he drive me to the airport. Aha.

For the stones part, I completed it but I must say this is the worst dare I do. It was so uncomfortable and painful that I did not enjoy walking the streets. Although there were 4 days, I had the stones in but I was sitting. Aha.

Dare: Write "SIR'S PROPERTY" at crotch area.
This was really fun. Sir and I got creative with this. Aha. Since nobody suggested swimsuit for me, Sir picked a swimsuit design for me. It was slightly high-rise (you can see my pelvic bone but it's not crazy high until my waist) with tie-string behind. Not all my butt cheeks were covered too. So with that, Sir taped where the swimsuit covers me and wrote between the space on my waxed pubic area.

On the day we went to the natural pool, both of my friends spotted the marking and asked! It got me startled and definitely blushed. So I tried to rubbed it off and my guy friend said that he thinks its marker. Damn, how does he tell? I changed the conversation but I think I'm not spared from this weird occurrence. Aha.

Ugh. Got to stop here. I'll write my report maybe later!

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:33 PM   #32
Mieann

Hi guys! I know I am extremely late on my report. I know I am useless for not being able to complete such a simple task.

I have started writing my report on my blog here.

Thank you so much for so many wonderful dares! I will work hard to complete the story.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:43 AM   #33
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mieann View Post
Hi guys! I know I am extremely late on my report. I know I am useless for not being able to complete such a simple task.

I have started writing my report on my blog here.

Thank you so much for so many wonderful dares! I will work hard to complete the story.
Great start. Am eagerly watching this space for the rest of it!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, resort, risky, sneaky, trip