Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-31-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
daresarefun19
Baby Member

Default Paula's Appointment

Please comment if you like it, or you want me to continue.

It was a normal day in the life of Paula Cook. She would go to work, hang out with her boy friend and go to sleep. She was pretty. Tall, brunette and well-fit. Most guys came to find her attractive, but this didn’t stop her from having a upper level job and a very intense yoga schedule. She was modest and was never into much of the party. Always hitting the books in her free time. Today was a bit different. She had a gynocologist appointment this morning. A regular event for most women at her age. She had a smart boyfriend who she pleased herself with often, so going to the gyno was a neccicary event.

She woke of the morning of the appoint. She was so tired from staying up reading the night before Grabbed her bags, stuff for work and headed off for the doctors office for an early appointment. She had an appointment with a new doctor. The name was Dr. Ryan. He had just graduated from college and was rated pretty well. When she arrived, she walked into the office prepared to wait awhile after she filled out some forms. After waiting about 20 minutes, she went to her room. She dressed into a skimpy,see-through gown a nurse had given her. Staring at the white walls while almost falling asleep, she waited for the doctor to come.

Dr. Ryan was a lot more than she expected. A cute mid-twenties man walked in with a grin making small talk. He look very happy to see her. They talked for a few minutes and then she layed down on the table, putting her feet in sturrups for easier access. Dr. Ryan walked over to her as she settled down. He slowly pulled down her robe to finally see her pussy in full view. It glisened in the light and you could see his eyes turning with excitment. Paula, however, did not see this, as she was lying down minding her own buisness. He light touched her inner thighs and you could hear a slight intake of breath from Paula. He slowly moved his fingers closer and closer and finally touched the other lips. He massaged tenderly and could hear Paula give out a soft moan unintenionally. He grinned and began to work into the pussy. He felt the inner lips and quickly stuck a finger inside her. She took a sharp breathe and smiled not fully realizing what was happening. He thought for a moment and said “ I think I’m going to do some more test”
daresarefun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daresarefun19 for this post:
Old 08-31-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Catherine

Thumbs up

Great story. Please continue
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
Posh
Account Banned

Solid so far. Seems fairly sturdy.
Posh is offline   Reply With Quote