Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #226
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doasyousay View Post
Ive sent you a pm
Ok, sending it thru PM. Dam were have you been hiding, you been on the board for over 10 years. You know were all the good hiding spots are.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #227
jt1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Get a wad of toothpaste and rub it into the head of your dick. Now get a thick rubber band and snap off the toothpaste off your tiny dick, until it's nice and clean. You did come here to my thread for a punishment. I do make example of people who are clueless.

Once your done, write a report here for all the girls to read.
Here is my write up:

See kinktalk album titled Punishment from MasterMichaelNY for 10 pics of this punishment.

I started by coating the entire head of my dick with a thick layer of toothpaste.
It was very “liquidy” so I waited about 30 mins for it to dry or at least form a crust.

After 30 mins, it hadn’t changed so I used hair dryer for a few mins. Nothing mattered so I decided to proceed with the punishment with the wet toothpaste.

I used a medium sized rubber band and started snapping my head. Each time I snapped, an electric shock travelled through out my body. With each snap, the rubber band started getting coated by the gooey paste.

After a few strikes I started dripping precum mixed with the toothpaste forming a blue string hanging in the air about a foot down from my cock head.

Stripes starting showing on my head from my strikes. As the strikes accumulated I was getting doubled over in pain after each strike. The toothpaste itself felt warm but not painful. Certainly, the pain of the snaps overshadowed the toothpaste by about 1000%.

After about 30 strikes I took a pic and smoothed the toothpaste back over my head and started snapping again. After about 30 more strikes I took another pic (after round 2).

I repeated this process for 6 rounds total until the toothpaste had all but disappeared.
At about round 4, I started noticing the heat of the toothpaste. By round 5 & 6, my cock was on fire and the heat of the toothpaste was incredible.

I stopped after round 6 because the toothpaste had been wiped virtually clean by the wicked snaps. My dick stayed on fire for another two hours while I tried to sleep.

Hope this punishment and write up is sufficient penance for violating the thread.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #228
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Good boy, also that was one hell of a report

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-07-2018, 12:22 AM   #229
niecylovve1234

Sir I need a punishment. I’ve been extremely disrespectful to my boyfriend recently. Also I played with my kitty today when I was told not to.

Dislikes: hard spanking, pee, wedgies, anal, denial, diapers

Limits: family, scat, blood, public, pictures

ADD - I'll add a pm dare of your choice
BAD GIRL - I will spank my ass 50 times each cheek
WRITE - sharpie a word of your choosing
ICE - I put an ice cube in my cunt
HYPNO - send me a file of your choosing and a time length

TIT TORTURE -30 twists and 30 spanks to each nipple
Old 06-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #230
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

You joined in 2014, wow, another girl that knows all the good hiding spots.

Get your charging cord to your phone, and fold it in half. Now get undress. Go to the kitchen and get the hot sauce, and put some on your asshole. Now head back up to the bedroom, and lay down on the floor.

Once the hot sauce takes effect, which is about 15 mins. Take the charging cord, and hit your clit, 20 times. But I want it to be a perfect 20 times in a row, so if you miss one, you have to start at zero, and keep on going until you give me those perfect 20 hits.

Once your done, lets see how your report writing is. Post a report here. Also the report writing is part of the punishment.

Have fun girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #231
niecylovve1234

Here is my report sir:

I started off by grabbing my phone cord and folding it in two. I had a tad bit of trouble keeping it that way. I then undressed myself of my night wear.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the Tabasco hot sauce. I put a cap full on my hole. Then headed to my room and placed my body on the floor. I laid stomach down.

As time went on the hot sauce began to burn. I was squirming from the pain and displeasure of the burning sensation. For a while it was all I could focus on. It set my nerves on fire.

When I knew it was fully in effect I began the next part of my well deserved punishment. The first time I brought the cord down on my clit I jumped, as I was not expecting the feeling.

As instructed I hit my clit twenty times in a row perfectly. Although it was not done on my first try.
1st Attempt: 7 perfect strikes
2nd Attempt: 4 perfect strikes
3rd Attempt: 12 perfect strikes
4th Attempt: 15 perfect strikes
5th Attempt: 19 perfect strikes
6th Attempt: 20 perfect strikes

By the end of this my clit was on fire and well as my hole. I assure you the strikes were hard and fast. I could hear the sound of the cord swooshing through the air.

My clit and the area around it is now laced with lines. My clit is throbbing and red as well. The pain from my clit has overridden the pain from my hole. But nonetheless it still is painful.

Sir I appreciate the punishment you provided to correct my behavior. I sincerely hope my report is up to your standards. If not I’m willing to accept the consequences. As it was apart of my punishment as well.

Thank you sir.

Dislikes: hard spanking, pee, wedgies, anal, denial, diapers

Limits: family, scat, blood, public, pictures

ADD - I'll add a pm dare of your choice
BAD GIRL - I will spank my ass 50 times each cheek
WRITE - sharpie a word of your choosing
ICE - I put an ice cube in my cunt
HYPNO - send me a file of your choosing and a time length

TIT TORTURE -30 twists and 30 spanks to each nipple
The following user says Thank You to niecylovve1234 for this post:
Old 06-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #232
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecylovve1234 View Post
Here is my report sir:

I started off by grabbing my phone cord and folding it in two. I had a tad bit of trouble keeping it that way. I then undressed myself of my night wear.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the Tabasco hot sauce. I put a cap full on my hole. Then headed to my room and placed my body on the floor. I laid stomach down.

As time went on the hot sauce began to burn. I was squirming from the pain and displeasure of the burning sensation. For a while it was all I could focus on. It set my nerves on fire.

When I knew it was fully in effect I began the next part of my well deserved punishment. The first time I brought the cord down on my clit I jumped, as I was not expecting the feeling.

As instructed I hit my clit twenty times in a row perfectly. Although it was not done on my first try.
1st Attempt: 7 perfect strikes
2nd Attempt: 4 perfect strikes
3rd Attempt: 12 perfect strikes
4th Attempt: 15 perfect strikes
5th Attempt: 19 perfect strikes
6th Attempt: 20 perfect strikes

By the end of this my clit was on fire and well as my hole. I assure you the strikes were hard and fast. I could hear the sound of the cord swooshing through the air.

My clit and the area around it is now laced with lines. My clit is throbbing and red as well. The pain from my clit has overridden the pain from my hole. But nonetheless it still is painful.

Sir I appreciate the punishment you provided to correct my behavior. I sincerely hope my report is up to your standards. If not I’m willing to accept the consequences. As it was apart of my punishment as well.

Thank you sir.
Well done girl, I'm taken back by your report writing s!ills. I haven't seen a good one from a girl in about a year. Your a breath of fresh air, any Master would be proud to own you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #233
writeformeslut

I need a punishment because I like to be bratty and disobedient instead of a good little submissive. I need to learn my place.

Dislikes - Corner Time, Kneeling, Stress Positions

Limits - Orgasm Control for extended time, Anything Pee - beyond holding - no wetting, drinking, etc ... No Blood, No Public, No Vaginal Insertions, Nothing with Food/Chemical Play, NO photos
Old 06-08-2018, 12:46 AM   #234
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeformeslut View Post
I need a punishment because I like to be bratty and disobedient instead of a good little submissive. I need to learn my place.
You don't get it. I had plenty of brats in my past serve me. Now get a timer, and a note book, and head into a corner and face the wall. Set the timer for a hour, and answer these two questions.

1. Why do I feel that I have to be disobedient towards my Master. Key word is feel. This question might take the longest to answer, because you have to reflect on the First time it happened with every Master you had.

2. How can I avoid this in the future.

You see girl I'm not given you a hard punishment, because it in your nature to be a brat. And being a brat is ok. I found brats to be the most loyal slaves around. But your getting a lesson instead, you need to learn about yourself. I would of rather punish your past Masters for taken on a brat, and having no experience and knowledge to make the relationship work.

Post your report on your lesson/punishment here, and what you found out about yourself. If you feel that it too personal, you have permission to PM it to me instead.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #235
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Bumping this, because I have a need to put some girls over my knee.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 06-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #236
LunarBunny

I sent you a PM!!! ;3

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
Old 06-12-2018, 10:10 PM   #237
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBunny View Post
I sent you a PM!!! ;3
Going thru pm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #238
69subslut

Hello sir,
This slut needs punishments for being lazy and not going to the gym and waiting till last minute to do this sluts homework.
Thank you sir.

Dislikes: I'm new to this and haven't discovered any yet

Limits : illegal, family, blood, scat, public, pictures, and anything else I feel is out of my comfort zone.

Toys:Hitachi clothes pins a suction cup dildo a double dong two other dildos butt plugs ect.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM   #239
Merrymine

Sir, a little over a month ago you commanded me to stay sober for six months and I've already fucked up and got drunk last weekend. Please punish me for my disobedience.

Punishments/dislikes: hard spanking, boredom, cornertime, icehot/toothpaste

Limits: non breast pictures, family, public, blackmail, cam

I have a vibe and household items at my disposal.

A peek of what I look like: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=68183
Old 06-13-2018, 12:27 AM   #240
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69subslut View Post
Hello sir,
This slut needs punishments for being lazy and not going to the gym and waiting till last minute to do this sluts homework.
Thank you sir.
For the next week, you will write on the side of your middle finger pig. That what your going to look like if you keep missing the gym. Also for the honework, you'll be doing it on the floor facing the wall for the next two weeks. That should help you focus.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, pain, pain (pussy), pain (tits), slave