Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
theuntouchable

Default 19/M taking truths or dares

hello, i have been on getdare for sometime but have never started a thread focused on asking me personal questions or making me do dares before. so i am a little nervous but at the same time i am pretty excited to see where this can go :P

anyway, i will answer any question you ask me and do any dare you give me so long as it doesnt cross a limit of mine.

likes: humiliation, masterbation, being teased/ denied, challanges, games, bets, dice, shortish-longish dares, and being controlled.
dislikes: anal, enema, sharpie drawing on body, clothing control, pain, ice, toothpaste, dares that last more then one day and pee.
limits: consuming bodily fluids (maybe i will drink pee if it is a good dare or as a forfeit to some other dare) messy, public, permanent, to painful, and no one i know personally can find out about this.

a little back round information: i am 19, male, and live on the west coast of the usa. i live with my mom who is often not home and i have a room seperate from the house so this allows dares to be a little bit loader when preformed in there, but the computer is not in my room. i have a pool and my three neighbors can all see into my back yard if they are in the right sport, or if i am in the wrong spot lol. i do not have any sex toys but have some house hold stuff that can work ok. i am not really trying to buy anything for dares but if the dare is good and the price is cheap i may consider it.

well, i hope this is enough info to get people started. if i left something out that you want to know, just ask haha.

adopted Vileplume!
my truth/dare thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...988#post329988

Last edited by theuntouchable; 09-14-2010 at 02:25 AM.
theuntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk