Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
selfbondageboy

Post The perfect slave

Hi guys this is my first story and my first post on getdare . Please give feedback ,your thoughts about my story . This story shows some of my deepest fantasies and I have tried my best to write it well . Post your feedbacks here or pm them to me . Thanks for reading.
Anything I have not mentioned above, I will try it at least once.

My BDSM Test Result
selfbondageboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to selfbondageboy for this post:
Old 03-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
selfbondageboy

Pencil Chapter 1

Half past five , I guess its time to open my bar . Its my only source of income and a good source though I open it only during the night . I still am able to make a good fortune of it . I unlocked the door , there was a mirror which was positioned exactly in front of the door to prevent people from peeking inside . If they want to see whats inside they got to come in , once they come in they are bound to speak to me and then there is no way they can go without having a drink and I make a bit of profit . But what they dont know is whats there behind the bar , people come drink and go but only few no what makes this bar so special , behind the bar is a big room specially for people who want to enjoy . I have twelve girls as workers here and they do a good job in keeping the people entertained behind the shop . This is my real source of income . Once a person goes in there , he becomes a regular customer to my bar and gets addicted . So my so called bar is something more than a regular bar . All the twelve girls are trained to make sure any who comes inside will always visit again . I strictly prohibit having sex in there , this is not a prostitute club . All girls there wear chastity belts and chastity bras , so nobody who comes in can have sex with them . The girls give handjobs to men who come there and make them cum giving them unforgettable orgasms , making them want more . People often wonder why do these girls work here , the answer is the money we make out of it . . .
I opened the door switched on the lights looked at myself in the mirror . My broad shoulders , handsome face with an average skin color and my strong body . Though I was skinny , I was quite athletic and strong . It was a winter night meaning more people and more money . I went inside cleaned the chairs and tables and of course the room . I needed more girls in there , almost forty people go in there and it is difficult for only twelve girls to manage them . I decid to bring in more girls , the more the merryer they say . I came out of the shop to keep the vacancy sign and I saw a girl coming towards here . Her figure was long and skin ; her blonde hair law back in curls from her delicate ears . In her pale green suit , she was like springtime come alive . She saw the board ' sales girl needed ' . If only this girl applied , I thought . She turned towards me
" Hello sir , I read your advertise over there for girls . I do want to work here . I will do all the work you want me to do but I expect you to give me a place to live and also take care of my meals . In other words , I am a pauper . . " she said .
" You will not be a pauper if you are ready to work here miss . As for your accomodations , I am sure we will be able to work out something . "
I explained her the job she was to do . She was a bit hesitant at first , but I got her to agree . She eventually agreed considering the money she was going get out of it and free house . I told her to strip , so that she could get into her uniform . That same uniform the other twelve girls wear . She stripped , her pussy was shaved , she had a beautiful butt , her breasts were not so big but was round and juicy ,she was irresistible . I put on the chastity belt , inserting the two plugs in her front and back holes and locked it in place . The belt had a metal bra attached to it , which I locked it on to her and put the keys into my pocket .
" Go look at yourself in the mirror miss . With these on there is no way on earth you can be fucked " I said .
She went into the mirror and blushed . Thus the thirteenth girl was ready . . .

My BDSM Test Result
Old 03-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
jdubs90

this sounds like it could get very interesting
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story.. Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
selfbondageboy

Sport Shuttlecock Chapter 2

There was some thing about this girl that gave me a bad feeling . Usually any new girl refuses to wear the chastity devices . Then comes the usuall process where I blackmail them that the belt will not come of without me opening and then bringing them into my line . But she was different , she did not feel shy about the belt and appeared to be comfortable for someone who is wearing it for the first time . Anyway she had a small stroll inside the room and came to me
" Hello miss , you appear to be quite comfortable in it . You look absolutely beautifully seductive . I am sure you will make a fine addition to my crew . First we need to do a bit of formalities . I need you to fill this form . " .
She blushed and filled the form silently . She handed it over to me .
"If you dont mind , where will I stay sir . I dont want to be particular ,but I need a roof over my head . "she told .
I thought for a moment
" Do one thing my lady . You can stay at my house today . There are two rooms , so you can stay in one . We will figure something out tomorrow . "
" Thanks a lot sir . I really appreciate your help . So when are these other girls going to come ? I just cant wait to talk to my new colleagues . "
" They will arrive any time now . I am sure they will find a new worker very helpfull . " . As we were talking , the girls came . All of them at once . All of these beauties studied in the same university in the same class . At first one of them joined here and gave me this idea , she then brought all these girls and told that they would love to work here . Actually it was a mean trick which she played and made sure all this girls had no choice but to work here . Anyway thats a story for another day . They went into the rooms and changed into the official uniforms and handed me all the twelve keys . They noticed new girl standing and recognized her as a new member considering the uniform of course .
" Hi ladies . She is one of our new members . Just introduce yourselves . "
" Hi girls , myself I am Anna . . " Anna thats what her name was . In so much excitement , I had forgotten to ask her name . I saw that she was getting along nicely with the girls . Good for her . The shop officially opened and we had a good day . We closed it around one in the night , the girls changed and went back . Anna however wanted the belt to stay . She told it somehow was stimulating , making her enjoy it . She told me to keep the keys and would change when we got home . She put on her dress on the belts and we went to my house . It was quite near to the bar . A an average house with a bathroom kitchen and a hall on the ground floor and two big rooms with a an average sized store room in the first floor . I showed her to her room . I went into mine and was about to sleep when she knocked the door . She wanted me to remove the belt and I removed it .
" If you dont mind ,sir .. I want your help . If you could only sign these documents for me . They are proof that I work for you now . I kind of get a benefit in my college if I show them this certificate . They give me cash discounts in the fees ."
I just did not talk . I was quite tiered already so without reading I just signed and gave it to her . Then we both went to sleep .
My clock rang . It was eight in the morning . I tried to move my hand to switch it off but I was not able to move my hand . They were handcuffed and attached to the bed . . .

My BDSM Test Result
Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
I Obey

Default wow

nice cliff hanger, I hope you keep it up.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
deltavoyager

Great so far, please keep writing!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
selfbondageboy

Default chapter 3

"What the fuck " I yelled . It was just a dream . The clock was still ringing , I turned it off and went out of my room . I remembered Anna was in my house . Suddenly a devious thought came to my mind , no what am I thinking . I shook my head . This thought really changed my morning trying to put her in the situation I was in my dream . What was I thinking here - kidnapping , illegal , slavery no no . . But again it would be so cool if I could make her a slave . Come to think of it she was a bit on the submissive side , the belt stimulated her so may be she will love it too . I decided Anna will be my slave . I had to think of a way to catch her off guard , I guess now would be the best time or may be I should drug her . Yes that would be better . So I went down had my bath and fixed up a glass of coffee for her . It was almost seven , so it would be the perfect time to begin my operation .
I knocked on her door
" Hi Anna , I brought you some coffee . Do want it ? Hello . . " . She opened the door . She was drowsy and was in the night dress . It made her ass standout .
" Oh good morning . You should not have . I would have got it myself . Please come in . " . Poor girl she had no idea what was she drinking , it was plain coffee as far she saw it . But only I know that it contained tranquilisers . She drank the coffee slowly . I did not know what to talk . I needed her to get to sleep . Once a person goes to sleep taking such drugs , he usually become unconscious for an hour or so
" You look sleepy . May be you should sleep for some more time . I will wake you up later . " I said making sure she tried to sleep . She did not need a second invitation . Fifteen minutes and poof , she was in a deep sleep . I began my duty .
I did have a lot of bondage supplies in my house because one of my close friends owned a toy manufacturing company . So I could get anything I want . I went into my room got myself a pair of high security hand cuffs, a blindfold and a gag of course . I went into her room . I cautiously took her hands above her head and cuffed them to the bed . Once a person has his hands immobilised ,he is almost defeated . I gagged her with red ball gag . Her tanned skin was in beautifull contrast with the red ball and finally came the blindfold . I did not touch any other parts and just went out of the room turning of the lights . I still had almost forty five minutes remaining . So I decided to go for a stroll in the garden . Anna would be out for atleast for half an hour from now . I did a bit of exercise and had my breakfast . I had to be ready for the event of course . I went into her room only to find out that she was still asleep . I went to my room got lots of rope , some scissors ,a vibrator and the chastity belt . It was show time .

My BDSM Test Result
Old 08-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
Achstn1234

Write more please
Achstn1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Show time..... where is the rest?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 08:37 PM   #11
selfbondageboy

Smile

Hello..has been a long while sinceI logged in.
I will start updating this story from now.

My BDSM Test Result
Old 05-09-2018, 08:16 AM   #12
selfbondageboy

Default Chapter 4

The next part as I promised after the LONG break.I would love to hear any sort of feedback.

__________________________________________________ ___________
You haven’t done it until you have done it is what they say. And I was actually doing it, and then a thought came t me - what was I a kidnapper, no I am not and I didn’t want be one. But there was nothing for me to worry about; I had her she was tied up with handcuffs to my bed. She cannot get out, but there was still that tiny fear within. What if I got caught, bad thoughts started to come. My name and my photo, flashing on TV, the internet on newspapers as a thief, as a kidnapper, the very thought scared me. In the end I decided this was not goanna work, I needed to be more thorough in my plan. Nobody drugs a guest and keeps them prisoner. Besides how long could I hold her, 1 day 1 week and 1 month? This was not goanna work and I was a fool to consider this. I decided to change this, this is stupid.

I made up my mind; I was not goanna do something stupid and ruin my career. I went into her room and checked, she was sill unconscious .I took the keys to the handcuffs, telling myself that I would get a better chance in the future. I removed the cuffs from her right hand, her hand was so smooth, slender, I could hold it all day long. Just then a devious thought came to my mind. I cuffed her right hand back, she was sleeping sound, I still had a reasonable amount of time. Plan B was goanna be safer ,better and smarter. I looked at her, a beautiful blonde girl wearing nothing but a night suit, handcuffed to the bed and tied spread-eagle showing off the chastity belt she was wearing. I removed the blindfold and the gag. Her face looked radiant. She had now started sweating a little and that sweaty face almost made me want to just keep her like this. I went out and got my phone, an I phone with a decent camera. The photographer inside me had just come to life, I started taking pictures, really good pictures, covering her face and legs and arms. I took around 40-45 pics from various angles. Now then time to stop the show, she might lose the effects of the drug. I slowly uncuffed her hands ,cleared any sign I was there .I Picked up my stuff and left.

I came back to my room, copied all the images to my system from my phone to my pc .It was almost time for her to wake up. When tranquilised, each person has a unique behaviour, some wake up really early, the others are little drowsy and get up a little late. She belonged to the latter category. It was Time to make some breakfast. I could not believe what had happened, I first bring a girl home, drug her, tie her to my bed, contemplate kidnapping and then decide against it. Then I take pictures of her tied up and release her. I was one weird guy. But there was a sense of satisfaction, I might have given up this battle, but I am definitely winning the war...

My BDSM Test Result

Advertisements
Kink Talk