Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 PM   #1
KinkyMidnight

Envelope What's your dare fantasy?

What is a dare you wish someone would dare you to do?

We all have our fantasies and wishes, and part of the fun of being dared to do something is that it originates from someone other than yourself. It's someone making you do something that they want you to do. We can post our likes, dislikes, available tools/toys, and limits, but that doesn't mean someone will actually dare you to do that one thing on your mind.

So what is that one dare you just wish someone would make you do? The one that some might have come close to, but not quite matched that you so want someone to want you to do?

25/f, queer, polyam, sub.

Likes: Bondage, impact play, humiliation (to a point), being used, body writing, light nipple torture, Icy Hot clit torture, wedgies

Soft limit: Anal
Limits: Bathroom things, messy, video, pics, family/friends, kik, anything leaving permanent damage

Toys: Dildo, Hitachi, butt plugs, smart balls, golf balls, hair pins, Icy Hot...

I am still learning about what I like so this list is likely to change as I learn.

KinkyMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare fantasy, fantasies, truth