Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Duke16

Exclamation need help!!

So there is this girl I did not see for a long time(I do really like her though).
Last week I saw her again and I know for sure I still like her.

Thing is, about 7 years ago she told me she liked me and then I sad I did not feel the same way (I was like 10 and did not realize that I liked her I learned that when we stopped seeing each other). but I have no idea how to tell her.
So plz I need help with this.
Duke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:00 AM   #2
Samuel.Alexander

Well, you could walk up to her, say your greetings. Start a conversation and when you feel the time ask her if she wants to go to a cinema or something. If the says yes then decide onwhat movie you two want to go (the cinema example) and decide the time that you meet either before her home of before the cinema. A tidy clothing and hair and smelling well is of course a must. Now, be at the decided place at least 10 minutes before the time you decided and bring a flower as every gentleman should (single red rose is best in my opinion). Don't forget to bring enough money because it is polite to pay for her. After that go to the cinema, see the movie. Try touching her hand if you feel the mood is going in that direction and accompany her home. Tell her how you feel while on the way and hope for the best. And remember, it is not an end of the world if she does not have the same feelings anymore, there are a lot of amazing women in the world and sooner or later you will find one eventually, or a man, everything can change.

Of course this is the way that I would do that and sorry if I wrote something wrong. English is not my native language.
And sorry, I wrote this as a report at first because I was writing it on my phone and I have big fingers and I accidentally clicked on the wrong icon.
Alright that is all, I wish you luck.
Samuel.Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, couple, help me, help!