Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2017, 02:52 AM   #16
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I do not know if this dare breaks your limit of "too public". It might, or it might not. Depends on where you live only. You will need a door with 2 keys.

Hide one key in a place where you will know where it is, but it will be hard for you to get it. Hard, not impossible. This is going to be your backup in case the dare goes wrong.

Go back inside and strip completely nude.

Take the second key and go back outside. Lock the door, living you naked outside. Right afterwards, before even moving... Throw the key behind your back.

Start your timer in 10 seconds. Do not move until it comes off.

Start your timer in 10 minutes.

Turn around (naked) and start to look for the key. If your timer comes on you.. Get the spare you have hidden previously. Go back in and get dressed. This dare is over.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:00 AM   #17
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Since you're such a public slut, whenever you cum for the next 7 days, you have to lick the spot clean. Preferably you should cum on the floor.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #18
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Since you're such a public slut, whenever you cum for the next 7 days, you have to lick the spot clean. Preferably you should cum on the floor.
I've licked my fingers clean today after one session.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #19
Craptacular

Strip naked on your living room. During rush hour. Make sure people can see you.

Walk to your front door, open it wide, and sit in front of it. Make sure your cunt and its are visible.

Put on a blindfold, keep your mouth open, even if you drool.

After ten minutes, give yourself an orgasm. A noisy one.

If possible, share pictures

Kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, online Exposure, chastity, pee, verbal humiliation, cbt, cfnm, strangers, body writing, punishment, bladder control.

Unsure: face slapping, forced-bi, anal insertion, hypnosis, blackmail

Limits: illegal, drugs, scat, visible and/or permanent markings, social destruction, findom, family, feminisation, line writing, diapers, full body shaving, teamviewer.

Kik crap.tacular

Bdsm.org test results
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:03 AM   #20
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Liking this thread so far!

For this you'll open your window. Start by getting completely undressed. I don't know how large your breasts are but if they're big enough then bind them as tight as you can.

At this point you should blindfold yourself. Who can see? It's a mystery!

Bind your wrists as well. As best you can explore your body to get yourself hornier. If you're into pain then slap your tits around, A LOT. And your pussy.

Eventually you can masturbate, but no cumming. I want you to edge three times. Then you can cum.
I opened my window as far as I could with tge safetly lock attached. I went upstairs to experiment the binding. Rubber bands worked best, so I tied myself up and went downstairs again. With another rubber band and sleep mask in hand, I tied my wrists together and awkwardly applied the mask. I was ready.

I began to massage my torso: a little pinch here, a nice fondle there, then a hard grope somewhere else. After a few minutes of this erotic foreplay (I think) I ventured i to the next stage.

My pussy was already wet, so it was no hard job to reach my first edge. In fact, I edge in 30 seconds-ish. The seocnd edge came easy after the first, and the third after the second. All the edging was making this girl very desperate.

My orgasm was sloppy. I held back my moans, but let a few out carelessly. I spurted on the wooden floor; five six spurts exactly. My body was spasming and tensing, and my boobs heavy with the rush in bloodflow. Immediately after I removed the mask to see no one (although this doesn't mean I wasn't seen) and got down on the floor and lick up my mess.

Salty, gooey cum hit my tongue, and I felt so dirty, but I was also very aroused by my actions. I lapped up my cum like a happy little dog and finished by laying on the sofa for a well deserved rest. And a final frigging.

Thank you for the dare lots!
My Kinktalk:
Old 05-26-2017, 01:03 AM   #21
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Hi Debbie,

Stand in front of a mirror and using different colour felt pens colour your tits like you have a multi coloured bikini top on. A very small one. Next do the same to your pussy with a very thin but dark line going around it. Behind your back and down between your ass cheeks. Like a thong style.
Now put on a light dress, take a beach towel and some sun cream in a bag and go for a walk to your local park. Once in the park remove the dress and put it in the bag, sunbathe in your bikini.
After about 15 minutes apply the sun cream to your body making sure to do between your legs and your tits. This should begin to erase the bikini. Now lie face down legs slightly parted. Count to a 100 then reapply cream. As soon as both your tits and pussy are exposed as flesh you must stand up, grab the towel and wrap it round your body. Then whilst trying to hold towel in place get your dress from your bag. More fun if the towel falls a couple of times. Get the dress out hold it by hem to pull over your head and drop the towel as you pull it on. Go home and sit with your legs open in front of window and edge for every female you think saw you in park and orgasm for every guy.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:12 AM   #22
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Debbie,

You need to strip naked and take your basket of clothes pins to the window. Facing the window you need to attach as many pegs as possible to your breasts and nipples. Then attach one to your clit, before masturbating to orgasm. You must keep your eyes closed as you masturbate and cum. Only then can you remove the pins and get dressed.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:03 AM   #23
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
I opened my window as far as I could with tge safetly lock attached. I went upstairs to experiment the binding. Rubber bands worked best, so I tied myself up and went downstairs again. With another rubber band and sleep mask in hand, I tied my wrists together and awkwardly applied the mask. I was ready.

I began to massage my torso: a little pinch here, a nice fondle there, then a hard grope somewhere else. After a few minutes of this erotic foreplay (I think) I ventured i to the next stage.

My pussy was already wet, so it was no hard job to reach my first edge. In fact, I edge in 30 seconds-ish. The seocnd edge came easy after the first, and the third after the second. All the edging was making this girl very desperate.

My orgasm was sloppy. I held back my moans, but let a few out carelessly. I spurted on the wooden floor; five six spurts exactly. My body was spasming and tensing, and my boobs heavy with the rush in bloodflow. Immediately after I removed the mask to see no one (although this doesn't mean I wasn't seen) and got down on the floor and lick up my mess.

Salty, gooey cum hit my tongue, and I felt so dirty, but I was also very aroused by my actions. I lapped up my cum like a happy little dog and finished by laying on the sofa for a well deserved rest. And a final frigging.

Thank you for the dare lots!
After a few days I wasn't sure you'd do it. But I'm very glad to see you came back with a Very good report! Stick around and maybe I can give you some more dares. What do you say Debbie? Pm me if you'd like.

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:49 AM   #24
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Debbie,

You need to strip naked and take your basket of clothes pins to the window. Facing the window you need to attach as many pegs as possible to your breasts and nipples. Then attach one to your clit, before masturbating to orgasm. You must keep your eyes closed as you masturbate and cum. Only then can you remove the pins and get dressed.
Ok so I just did this one.

I went upstairs and stripped naked, folding my clothes and leaving them in a pile on my bed before heading back downstairs. I'm getting used to being naked around the house (something i'm trying to improve on) so the quick walk to the kitchen cupboard (where I keep the clothespins) and back to the living room was easy. Recently I've been getting braver, going outside on some dares and being more relaxed when doing dares. This has nothing to do with this dare but I felt the need to point it out.

Back in the lving room, I made a few quick checks before opening the curtains completely, a bit brisk since I left the window ajar, but I shut it. With the bag on the window sill, I took one at a time, starting with my left breast and going to the right. It was painful at first, but once the numbness set in I could deal with it. Amidst the pinching, I saw a few young men walking down the street on my side of the road. I hid. And waited. Then continued. I was only halfway, about 10 pegs into the left breast. I figured that was enough and did the same to the right breast. The feeling of so many little things pinching me all over was surreal, but that could have just been mgly bloodflow being cut off. I had 20 altogether, and added a few more to each breast. 12 on each; 24 altogether.

I placed the last one on my clit, a slightly difficult task from how wet I had gotten, but it hurt much worse than the breasts. Realising how scandalous I was being, I decided to hurry up and finish the dare. I began masturbating, trying to keep my eyes closed but still peeking every few seconds. In a short time I was squirting onto the floor: a truly exposed slut.

Afterwards (with the curtains now closed) I removed the pegs in the reverse order of how I applied them, which was good on my clit but horrible on my left tit, being pinched for so long. Once the bllodflow returned to its' normal, not painful state I packed up the pegs and put them back in the cupboard, making sure to clean the one on my clit especially. Then I finally got around to cleaning my 'mess' from the floor with a tissue.

Thank you for daring me, Masterwants.
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-09-2017, 04:10 AM   #25
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Ok here is a new one for you:

Of course first you have to be naked.
Put only one clothespin on each tit and one on your clit then open the curtains and perform the hottest seduction dance you know.
Close the curtains and remove the pegs. You may touch your cunt but only once with only one finger!
Then grab a brush and reopen the curtains. You must spank your butt during 10 minutes and imagining your master staring at you from the other side of the window: seduce him!
Close the curtains and touch your cunt like the first time but this one, lick your finger after.
Then last show:
Reopen the curtains and make yourself cum hard in front of the window. Your goal is to squirt on the glass so be in the right position
Again imagine your master on the other side staring at his perfect slut.
When you'll be done, tease the man a little more by licking your mess on the window

Have fun!

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:09 AM   #26
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I do not know if this dare breaks your limit of "too public". It might, or it might not. Depends on where you live only. You will need a door with 2 keys.

Hide one key in a place where you will know where it is, but it will be hard for you to get it. Hard, not impossible. This is going to be your backup in case the dare goes wrong.

Go back inside and strip completely nude.

Take the second key and go back outside. Lock the door, living you naked outside. Right afterwards, before even moving... Throw the key behind your back.

Start your timer in 10 seconds. Do not move until it comes off.

Start your timer in 10 minutes.

Turn around (naked) and start to look for the key. If your timer comes on you.. Get the spare you have hidden previously. Go back in and get dressed. This dare is over.
I did this one on Sunday. I was hoping to do it sooner but this kind of dare takes careful planning to make sure I don't get caught. I picked today because it is one of the hottest days of the year and I could explain being naked outside (somewhat, at least).

I first went out with clothes on and walked across the road and 'dropped' my key in the garden of my neighbour opposite me, then walked back and placed my phone on the doorstep. I was very nervous about the next part, but once inside I stripped and stood back outside. I waited for any cars to drive by or any people to walk past but no one did, so I locked the door, thinking I was safe. I sort of spasmed when I threw the second key from how scared I was to move so my throw was a bit lope-sided. I counted.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

I was quite proud of myself for making it this far. I bent down to my phone and pressed start on the timer. I turned around and tiptoed around my front garden for a while, crouched down to be as small as possible. My front garden was paved over by the previous owner and it was frying under my barefeet. There wasn't anything to cover me up either. I heard cars in the distance, a lot of them never drove past my house, but a few did and almost saw a naked lady in the street.

I was getting frustrated not finding the key for about three minutes; every now and then I checked the timer. I was tempted to go and get the first key from across the road, but I didn't want to break the rules or move a centimetre into the street. Perhaps the silver hue of the key blended into the pavement? But I had searched the entire front garden. It wasn't there. I was starting to realise how deeply I had gotten myself into my kink this time. I still had about 4 minutes left before I could even get the second key, but I really wanted to. Another car passed, continuing down the road until it wasn't visible. Only when it was gone could I breathe. I was beginning to think I had lost my key which was a shame because it was a key I used every day.

I started to go a little beyond into the street. Staying low, I crawled further outwards, constantly darting my head for my key, my neighbours, any strangers or even the police. I was getting very worried. I had gone too far. But I still had time so I kept going. Crawling into the roadand behind parked cars in the shade. Fearful of cars driving by, doors opening or closing, people talking. My senses were on high alert from how naked I was. My hands and knees were sore from being on the pavement for so long and I was sweating from the heat. My timer had gone off when I actually found my key next to a drain. It was so close to falling through the cracks into the sewer (I know I still had the other key but I was relieved nonetheless). I took it and got inside as quick as I could without standing up. I couldn't believe how flustered I was. Immediately I went to my room to frig my wet pussy to a well deserved orgasm.

30 minutes later I went back outside (dressed) and got back the other key as well. I am still anxious that I might've been seen.
My Kinktalk:
The following 4 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #27
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

I might want to do a few more dares in my front garden over the next few days x
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #28
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Why not mine? I don't think you did it before.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #29
itzlinc25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
There is some good news - I do live close to a public park (5 minutes walk) so this dare was quick to do, even if it took me weeks to actually do it. I may not seem like it but I am in fact a very shy person. I wore some yoga pants that I usually exercise in, a t-shirt and a coat to keep me warm, along with some trainers. I put one stick of chapstick in my pussy, which stuck out a bit from my pants. It was embarrassing to walk around with it, especially without panties, and the stimulation from having it in me as I walked was... distracting. Not many people were around so I would try to push it in further so it looked less obvious.

I had to download porn onto my phone, because my 3G doesn't allow graphic content, so I used an MP3 converter to get the sound I wanted. The park was scarce of people, which made the dare a bit easier. It was only about 7:00pm, and still daylight, so my hopes were that no one would show up.* I stood out into a field area near the park, as far away from everything else as possible, and played the recording. My pants had already gotten a little wet, and the stain was quite obvious. I was mostly worried about the loud moaning from my phone though.

To keep the staining minimal, I held my pants outwards a little so that it wouldn't make contact with my pussy, but the chapstick fell out in the process. It was slick with juices and working its way down my leg, staining my pants even more. I put my hands down to reach the chapstick, but that made it go down further. I continued to push it down instead and got it through the legs hole before re-inserting it. Now I had a dark line going down my pant leg from my crotch, and the video was barely halfway.

By the time the video was over, I was a mess. My pants were drenched, even drying a little, since I was wet for so long. I made a brisk walk home, using my coat to cover up my pants. I was constantly worried about bumping into a neighbour or someone I knew. One of my neighbours was in their front garden, and I gave them a quick wave before hiding at home and having the nicest frig in a while. Thank you for the dare, Lyb! Sorry it took so long!
Very nice.

I'd like to make a suggestion though. I'm in exhibitionism and back when I was first getting into the fetish, I noticed it was very difficult for me to get naked in the outdoors. What I did was start out slow. For instance, I started out in the locker room - changing, then getting undressed with a towel, then without a towel, then walking around with a towel by my side and not covering up. Next I went to the beach. Laying out with a trunk swimming suit, then something shorter, then speedos, then completely nude. Finally, I did a park dare where I stripped, walked far away from my clothing, then jacked off. Looks like you are doing something similar as well.

Also, might I suggest doing it in a park far away from your house? Like an hour or so car ride so if you do get caught, nobody knows who you are. I live next to a few parks but they are fairly small. A great big national park is about an hour away with plenty of privacy. You should go on the weekday when there's less people. Park, take some light clothes and your car keys, wander off the beaten path, strip, hide your clothes somewhere and take a few steps away from them where you are far and completely vulnerable. By then my adrenaline is pumping and I dont need porn.

Let us know how it goes

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:56 PM   #30
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Ok here is a new one for you:

Of course first you have to be naked.
Put only one clothespin on each tit and one on your clit then open the curtains and perform the hottest seduction dance you know.
Close the curtains and remove the pegs. You may touch your cunt but only once with only one finger!
Then grab a brush and reopen the curtains. You must spank your butt during 10 minutes and imagining your master staring at you from the other side of the window: seduce him!
Close the curtains and touch your cunt like the first time but this one, lick your finger after.
Then last show:
Reopen the curtains and make yourself cum hard in front of the window. Your goal is to squirt on the glass so be in the right position
Again imagine your master on the other side staring at his perfect slut.
When you'll be done, tease the man a little more by licking your mess on the window

Have fun!
I decided to wait until dark to do this one, when less people would be out. I didn't turn the lights on, instead I used an electric lamp to switch things up a little bit. First I got my pegs and stripped, using my phone to judge the time. I put the pegs onto my nipples and clit, which took some teasing to ease out from under the hood. The clips stung but it wasn't something I was new to. I opened up the curtains and tried my best to be seductive. I placed my hands just above my knees before dragging them up my body. I cupped my breasts and jiggled them up and down, careful not to shake the pegs from my skin. Swaying my hips was the main move for me, and groping my body throughout made up my whole routine. I avoided touching my pussy because I took it was only to be touched when the dare said to. Either way, I was getting very aroused from it. I faced the window the whole time, from fear of being caught mixed with the hope of it happening. When I thought it was enough, I close the window and rubbed my pussy with a single finger. I was very wet.

Then I grabbed my hairbrush and opened the curtains again, checking for any people before standing back in position. I'm not sure how I could look seductive by spanking myself, I bet those 10 minutes would actually have been very awkward if I was caught but I did my best. Sometimes turning around and bending over while spanking, but nothing to crazy.

I closed the curtains again and went for another poke at my lips. Still slick with my juices. I sucked my finger clean: gooey and salty like always. Now for the finale.

I opened up the curtains again, this time getting close to the windowpane, so close that I put one foot up on the ledge, very exposed to anyone walking by. I rubbed my pussy using my whole hand, panting and leaving a foggy smudge of breath on the glass. I could feel my orgasm building up and up. I came in waves, droplets hitting the glass of the window and streaking down. I couldn't care less who could see at that moment. I instantly bent down to lick up my juices, clean from the window (I really should clean it more often!) before closing the curtains and laying on the sofa in satisfaction.

Thank you for the dare!
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
licking dares, public masturbation, window dares