Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #1
Cobrasnake

Female 23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

Let me say that this is the first thread I've made here so I hope it's acording to the rules, please let me know if otherwise AND please excuse my grammar and choppy sentences!

My name is Nellie, I'm a 23-year-old girl from Sweden looking for a long-term, caring, warm slave/master relationship.

I live in the city and am currently studying but will soon start working as a waitress. During my freetime I like to read, study language, history and grammar, go for walks or a run, play the guitar and spend time with family and friends.

What am I searching for in a master?

I love the idea of being treated as a baby and having a daddy to take care of me, use me and decide over me. Now this isn't a must from your part so don't feel that it's essential if that's not your style. What is essential is that you are (or aspire to be) a confident, patient, NICE, affectionate and a caring leader/dom and that you along with this have a firm hand. I want you to train and teach me things, both regarding sexuality as well as other interesting things.

What will you get from me as you slave?

I am inexperienced in BDSM but I know that I want to be dominated. As a slave I want to be obedient and very pliant as well as being a friendly, light and happy person. I will comply as much as I can and hopefully show my master much of this on camera as well.

I am 175cm tall and I weigh 70kg wich is normal but I have gained a bit lately which is something i hate since It sometimes makes me feel unattractive. Because of this I've started training and this is something my master could influence if wanted!

Primarily I might feel scared or nervous about getting in contact, I guess that's quite normal but for this reason I would really like to take things slowly. Sometimes I can get cautious around men and it might take time for me to gain trust for you as I have stumbled upon some rotten eggs before.

Likes: Control, Rules, Masturbation, Exploring different ways of reaching orgasm, Spanking, Light pain, Fantasies, Nudity at home, Being treated like a child, Dirty talk, (open for more suggestions!)

Curiosities: Bondage, Humiliation, Semi-public

Hard limits: Severe pain, Blood, Poo, Pee, Friends/family, Animals, Blackmail

If you decide to send me a PM I'd really like to hear what your likes, dislikes and interests are. What your expectations on me as a slave would be as well as your role as a master, what your availability is and which level of experience you have.

Thank you for reading my ad!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk