Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
lil Trouble

Female 18/female/switch seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (webcam required)

18/female/switch seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (webcam required)

NOT LOOKING ANYMORE atm... thank you to all those who applied... for some of you who applied, maybe try reading the entire ad... some of you even failed to include most of the requirements

About me
I am 18 years old and I do still live with my parents. I have a Daddy Dom and I am his sub, and little. I am not very experienced at domming but I really want to try it out. I am fairly busy and have a very tight schedule but am usually be able to talk after my classes. I have dommed a few times in the past but it has been a while. Past subs have said that I am a very good Domme. I am strict and can be very nice or quite sadistic. One thing i really hate is someone who is thirsty.... like begging me to send pictures or begging me to do something that I do not want to do or is against my Daddy's rules.

What I am looking for/what I expect...
I am looking for a short term, online, male sub or slave between the age 18 and 25. Short term meaning 1-2 weeks just so I can try it out. I need someone who likes to submit and do tasks but also have a conversation. Communication is very very important to me. You must be able to communicate any questions, problems, concerns, etc. I expect that you will be completely honest with me at all times. I will have daily tasks for you and I will have rules for you after I get to know you. I expect to have a conversation at least once a day. I do expect picture proof for some tasks and I may want to video call for either conversation or task(s).

Requirements

~~ what you must be/have
- age 18-25
- only sub... not switch
- must have google hangouts (you just need a gmail account... this is how we will communicate if your application is accepted)
- camera for videos, pictures, and call
- not married
- flexibility in terms of time
- must be in US bc of time difference

~~ this is what you must include for the application ~~
- bdsm test results (must retake even if done recently... make sure to copy full results and a link to the results)
- list of your likes, dislikes, soft/hard limits
- description of yourself (physical and character)
- why you deserve to be dommed by me?
- what is your living situation like?
- include your time zone
- if its ok, I would like to know what state you live in
- when you are able to text/call/do tasks
- any toys or objects that you have access to
- anything else you would like me to know
- include any questions you have for me

kinks:

**Its ok if you dont like some of these but be open to them (unless its a hard limit)
** I'm sure not everything is included but this is all i can think of atm

- I would like to try so humiliation or degradation but if you are not into that, no worries.
- You should like some form of pain more is better tho! This includes CBT if you like that.
- Toys are really fun... the more the better but I am very good at using house hold items like pens or rubber bands.
-Chastity...I would like to try this
- It is possible that I will have you do some body writing (hope your not worried about cancer XD)
-I may want to do a one sided video call (where my cam is off) for some tasks.
- I do like picture proof for tasks.
- I do like line writing... this is both writing by hand and typing
- I may want to do some tasks that include exercise like jumping jacks
- I nclude number of times you the letters o and m together that are in the thread
- I would like to try cornertime

Limits
Social suicide, scat, blood, illegal, family, full public, blackmail, 24/7 control
Permanent harm, Financial control, Hypnosis, needles/knives, fire/wax play

Last edited by lil Trouble; 03-25-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk