Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Truths for Doms (And Switchs)

As the vast majority of truths are targetted towards subs I'd thought I'd try something different by prodding GetDare's wonderful doms (and switchs)

1. What is your experience level? (e.g. Owned a slave before, just a few cam session, in a sub/dom relationship offline, etc)

2. What is (mainly) your favourite "method" of domination (report based, cam sessions, video or pictures, real life, other)? Why?

3. Is it important seeing your subs face when domming them?

4. Which of the following sub-characteristics is of most importance to you
- Physical attributes
- Feedback quality from tasks (be that report style or effort in cam sessions etc.)
- "Submissiveness", that is the subs willingness to do your evil tasks
- Ability to hold a non-kink conversation
- Something else (other than a mix of the above).

5. What kink, or other (e.g. teasing), do you enjoy inflicting the most?

6. What is your favourite form of punishment for an unruly sub?

7. What is the favourite task you've set that a subs successfully followed through on for you?

8. What is the most common mistake you feel other doms, or even yourself, make?

Easy copy & paste code (bold & shortened questions)...

[B]1. What is your experience level?[/B]

[B]2. What is (mainly) your favourite "method" of domination? Why?[/B]

[B]3. Is it important seeing your subs face when domming them?[/B]

[B]4. Which of sub-characteristic is of [B]most[/B] importance to you[/B]

[B]5. What kink, or other (e.g. teasing), do you enjoy inflicting the most?[/B]

[B]6. What is your favourite form of punishment for an unruly sub?[/B]

[B]7. What is the favourite task you've set that a subs successfully followed through on for you?[/B]

[B]8. What is the most common mistake you feel other doms, or even yourself, make?[/B]
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes

Last edited by PrincessJessica; 03-10-2018 at 09:59 AM.
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
Hammarling

1. What is your experience level?
Longest relationship around 6 months online. Had a couple of these. Usually things are shorter for various reasons. So i've got experience under my belt, enough to know what i like and what i'm doing, but always gathering more and evolving as a Dom.
Currently in a nicely casual relationship over kik with a sub, been going on for two months or so and we were previously chatting in 2017 for 4 months.

2. What is (mainly) your favourite "method" of domination? Why?
Live video is my preffered and favourite method. I like the immedicay and the ability to see the subs reactions, both for pleasure and making sure i have a good handle on how they are feeling.
But recorded videos and pictures are also great. And someone who can write good reports also suits me perfectly well.

3. Is it important seeing your subs face when domming them?
It helps me, both from a pleasure aspect but also from a care aspect being able to read their emotions better and know how things are going. But as long as communication is good it's not necessary for me to see their face.

4. Which of sub-characteristic is of most importance to you
Feedback/communication and ability to hold a non-kink conversation. Without feedback a relationship will never go anywhere and non-kink conversation is just important to me to help develop a real relationship and to relax when not feeling hugely dominant.

5. What kink, or other (e.g. teasing), do you enjoy inflicting the most?
Teasing is great, especially combined with denial. Making a sub squirm and beg is so incredibly satisfying! More so than pain or embarassment.

6. What is your favourite form of punishment for an unruly sub?
Hard to say, as i tailor my punishments to fit the reason for needing punishment. Certainly they won't be pleasant, but always with a clear purpose and reasoning.

7. What is the favourite task you've set that a subs successfully followed through on for you?
A-Z of Anal.
Gave my current sub 5 days to fill out an a-z of anal, where she had to insert something for every letter of the alphabet into her ass. Challenging her creativity and thinking to come up with something for each letter. Although she didn't manage to get everything, struggling for the harder letters like Z and Q. Great attempt was made though and she really enjoyed some new sensations and having to think more about her task.

8. What is the most common mistake you feel other doms make?
I won't comment on others, not really fair without knowing too many of them that well.
For me it was a bit of lack of creativity and confidence, both of which are things i've worked on a developed with experience and time. Although still could be a bit more confident and creative at times.

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hammarling for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, switch, truth