Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2018, 11:45 AM   #1
LockMeUpLizzy

Default Tell me how to be tied up

So I did a dare and I failed to finish it so my punishment is to ask getdare for how to tie myself up. Please be very detailed. I’ll either stay like that for 1 hour or I can sleep that way, whatever you choose. I will be next to a window with the blinds open the whole time. Please leave as many ideas as possible. The best idea wins a picture of me tied up the way they said. I’ve included some pictures of me to boost your ideas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	697AEBD7-DBB6-4D19-8BE9-1FD0AE309184.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	7617   Click image for larger version

Name:	1BEAD4E2-F038-44A6-ADAC-0AE3B827E9C0.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	7618   Click image for larger version

Name:	E8D556E5-6550-4ABD-99A6-E17B15024638.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	7619   Click image for larger version

Name:	452E56D2-755E-407C-9246-9D7537A98D88.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	7620   Click image for larger version

Name:	6137B24D-164C-4457-93BD-5C4C3112C366.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	7621  

Likes: being tied up/being locked into situations or positions that can be embarrassing if seen. For example: being locked in a bra and thong with a vibrating dildo in and a ring gag, drooling cum out of my mouth for 2 hours

Clothes to wear: leggings, thongs, bras, sports bras, cropped hoodies, crop tops, jeans, bikinis, tight dresses, ring gag, ball gag

Limits: public, illegal, messy, that’s all I can think of but I’ll add more as I hear things I don’t like
LockMeUpLizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

For this you will need:

One vibrating dildo with fresh batteries
Butt plug if you have one
Wrist cuffs
Two lengths of light chain.
Four or five padlocks, with all of the keys loose.
A pair of socks
Your favourite pair of thick tights (with feet, not open toe).
Another pair of tights or leggings - preferably compression running tights.
A roll of packing tape

* Take your ring gag and lock it on.
* Open all the padlocks and mix all the keys together
* Insert the butt plug.
* Put on the pair of socks, first placing half of the keys in each foot
* Insert the vibrating dildo and turn it on. Tape the on off switch if there is any chance you will be able to manipulate it through two layers of fabric.
* Put on the pair of tights with the closed feet over the socks
* Put on the compression/running leggings
* Use the packing tape to tape your legs together at the knees - not too tight! Tape your legs more if you dare..
* Create a crotch rope out of chains and locks - two loops around the waist and another doubled through the waist chain at the back and between your legs to the front of the waist chain. Arrange one of the crotch chains each side of the end of the dildo.
* When you are sure you have the crotch and waist chains correct, lock them closed using the padlocks.
* Use another padlock to lock the cuffs on your wrists behind your back.

The keys to everything you have locked are now at your toes under the socks and tights. Your challenge is to pass all of the keys from your feet up between your skin and the tights, tape and waist chain while you are being vibrated. Once you get each key out of the tights you can begin to unlock yourself, but won't know which key is for what.. Do it topless and in front of your open window...

You have a safety option which is to cut out the toe of your favourite tights to get the keys..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:59 PM   #3
Hassaan

Sit on a chair tie/cuff your hands back. Put a gag on and tie a vibrator on your pussy or anything that can vibrates. Now do this in front of a table. Now call your friend or someone you know and ask them to come over in an hour Now you'll cum as much as you can. And you won't stop unless you have completed 5 orgasms. No breaks. Start 1 hour before they are told to come. And tell them to be precise and sharp maybe befor time.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
booty, dare, punish, slut, tie me up