Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2017, 03:07 AM   #91
SuddenlyEntropy

Get a metal object (like a spoon for example), and hold it over a fire for ten seconds. Then, press it onto your nipple, you will try to hold it on your nipple for at least ten seconds. If you remove it early, increase the amount of time you hold the object over the fire for the amount of seconds you had left and try again (If you only held it on your nipple for one second for example, since there are still nine seconds out of the ten left, you would add nine seconds to the amount of time you hold the object over the fire, making it nineteen seconds held over the fire.) Do this to each nipple five times, then apply toothpaste or something similar to cool yourself off.

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:49 AM   #92
rippedrooster

Hold an ice cube against each nipple for 1 min. Then tie two pieces of dental floss around your nipples and connect them behind your neck. Now tie two pieces of twine to the back of the clips with teeth, tie the two pices of twine together and use a third piece to tie the connected clips to a doorknob. Now place one clip with teeth on each of your nipples and stand back until there is tension from the twine pulling your nipples. Now slam the door hard, make sure the twine is short enough that you can slam the door hard and it yanks the clips with teeth off your nipples. Then attatch the clips again repeat the door slam 25 times. If you cannot slam the door for noise reasons, then once there is tension on your nipples, jump backwards as far as you can to yank the clips off. If the clips dont come off for any reason then restart the count of 25.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #93
lurker54321

Default Tack bra? Great!

While wearing your tack bra go to the nearest taco bell and pick up 10 packets of fire sauce, and probably a few tacos while you are here. When you get home set all the packets down, table or floor is fine w/e works for you, and press down on them with your boobs still in the tack bra of course until you pop each packet and squeeze out as much of the sauce as you can. when you are done remove all your clothes and squeeze out any remaining sauce onto your nipples. Put the tack bra back on for ~15 mins and eat your tacos.

An even more evil dare is to play dodgeball wearing it. This would require you having somebody who knows about your kinks to play against you, 1v1. You bear the tack bra and be sure they know that, and know to aim for your tits
When somebody hits the other thats a point, play to 10 points. When the game ends have them tie your hands behind your back, or even better to a wall/pole. Now they throw the ball at your tits 5 times, plus once for every point they scored. Have them throw it from pretty close, if they win the dodgeball game, even closer.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #94
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedrooster View Post
Hold an ice cube against each nipple for 1 min. Then tie two pieces of dental floss around your nipples and connect them behind your neck. Now tie two pieces of twine to the back of the clips with teeth, tie the two pices of twine together and use a third piece to tie the connected clips to a doorknob. Now place one clip with teeth on each of your nipples and stand back until there is tension from the twine pulling your nipples. Now slam the door hard, make sure the twine is short enough that you can slam the door hard and it yanks the clips with teeth off your nipples. Then attatch the clips again repeat the door slam 25 times. If you cannot slam the door for noise reasons, then once there is tension on your nipples, jump backwards as far as you can to yank the clips off. If the clips dont come off for any reason then restart the count of 25.
The ice at the start was such a tease and made my nipples just a little more perky. It took a while to get the floss tied but I managed. I started slamming my door and got to 14 before I barely threw the door and my nipples were sore and got tugged but the clamps didnt come off so I had to start again. Ughhhh. Really good dare. The 30th slam was really painful and my nipples hurt a lot with tons of scratches and markings from the teeth in the clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
While wearing your tack bra go to the nearest taco bell and pick up 10 packets of fire sauce, and probably a few tacos while you are here. When you get home set all the packets down, table or floor is fine w/e works for you, and press down on them with your boobs still in the tack bra of course until you pop each packet and squeeze out as much of the sauce as you can. when you are done remove all your clothes and squeeze out any remaining sauce onto your nipples. Put the tack bra back on for ~15 mins and eat your tacos.

An even more evil dare is to play dodgeball wearing it. This would require you having somebody who knows about your kinks to play against you, 1v1. You bear the tack bra and be sure they know that, and know to aim for your tits
When somebody hits the other thats a point, play to 10 points. When the game ends have them tie your hands behind your back, or even better to a wall/pole. Now they throw the ball at your tits 5 times, plus once for every point they scored. Have them throw it from pretty close, if they win the dodgeball game, even closer.
So I tried to do the hot sauce but after about 20+ minutes of not being able to pop open a single packet with the full weight of my body on it i decided to give up. Im really sorry but I just couldnt get them to pop open. I want to try the dodgeball but I dont have anyone that can do that with me right now

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 11-03-2017, 11:04 AM   #95
lurker54321

Default Darn

Well i thought they would be eaiser to pop, darn. If you put your full weight into it that must have hurt quite a bit atleast. Sounds like you still got the effect I was going for of pressing them hard, for awhile

If you cannot find anybody for the dodgeball one you could try to get a similar effect using a Teatherball. If you can find one either alone or where you dont care people are watching you toss it around the post, aiming for your boobs
Might be kinda hard to position and aim but it should be possible. It would be lighter so throw until you get around 20 hits I guess, you will likely miss and hit your face quite a bit, that could just be punishment for missing I guess?
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #96
SuddenlyEntropy

Hey, don't know if it was intentional but you seem to have skipped my dare. Is it too much?

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:03 PM   #97
rippedrooster

Glad you enjoyed my dare! I thought it would make you cry for sure! I will.have to think up something more evil for you next!
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:15 PM   #98
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
Hey, don't know if it was intentional but you seem to have skipped my dare. Is it too much?
Ya i did skip it. That would clearly leave burns which can be permanently damaging. I will do a lot of the dares given to me but some are just too dangerous for me

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 11-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #99
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Since the chopsticks get you close to crying, let's start with them on your nipples. Make sure they are good and tight and that the end of your nipples are sticking out from the chopsticks. Now take some twine, tie one end to the chopsticks, and start wrapping your tits, keeping the twine behind the chopsticks. After every 3rd time around your tits, wrap the twine once around the chopsticks so it doesn't loosen up while you keep applying more. The idea is to not only bind your tits tight, but to also use the wraps of twine to pull on them.

When you think you can't put any more twine around your tits, stop and tie it off. Now hog tie yourself and lay on your tack bra for at least 10 minutes, 15 would be ideal. When you get up, for every 3 wraps you take off, smack the exposed nipple with a stiff hair brush, bristle side first. After you remove the chopsticks, give each nipple another 20 good, hard smacks.

Let us know how close this one got you to crying.

JulieK

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:23 PM   #100
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Since the chopsticks get you close to crying, let's start with them on your nipples. Make sure they are good and tight and that the end of your nipples are sticking out from the chopsticks. Now take some twine, tie one end to the chopsticks, and start wrapping your tits, keeping the twine behind the chopsticks. After every 3rd time around your tits, wrap the twine once around the chopsticks so it doesn't loosen up while you keep applying more. The idea is to not only bind your tits tight, but to also use the wraps of twine to pull on them.

When you think you can't put any more twine around your tits, stop and tie it off. Now hog tie yourself and lay on your tack bra for at least 10 minutes, 15 would be ideal. When you get up, for every 3 wraps you take off, smack the exposed nipple with a stiff hair brush, bristle side first. After you remove the chopsticks, give each nipple another 20 good, hard smacks.

Let us know how close this one got you to crying.

JulieK
This was one of the best dares ive gotten. I got the chopstics on which was alright but hurt a little. Then i started wrapping. At first it was ok but after a while it hurt a lot. I stopped wrapping and hogtied myself for 10 minutes and then scrambled to get free as soon as the timer went off. While wiggling to get my wrist free my tits got all scratched over the tack bra which hurt a ton. I got free and started unwrapping my tits stopping only to smack them quickly. The last 20 smacks brought me close but it was so enjoyably painful. Thank you

The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, extreme torture, girl torture, nipple pain, tit torture