Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2017, 11:43 AM   #166
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Well my intention wasn't to roll between them all but choose what your feeling up to that night

Another option that should be eaiser is for just a normal jog starting from your home (thats eaiser right?)

You would leave in shorts and a disposable shirt. Based on a roll or how daring you feel you can make the shirt far skimper, and not wear a thong under the shorts.
Grab 4 bags, two are empty. One has a long enough shirt, the last has a skimpy shirt/bra.
Option 1: hide 1 random bag half way along your path, hide the second where you plan to turn around (or if you loop instead of backtrack do 30% and 60%)

Option 2: Carry the bags with you still not knowing what's inside and just open them at the determined distances away. I know you said you dont like carrying stuff but that is an option that dosnt need you to leave in advance to setup.

As you leave your house you find a good hiding spot nearby and hide your shorts there (do you prefer to have some fallback clothes going into your house to prevent roommates from seeing, or enjoy that risk?).
Either now or at the first bag you destroy your shirt. The longer into your run you wear it the more revealing it should be.

Since you said you would be fine with more risk plus saying you liked the elevator idea here is another one with even less setup!

Start in shorts, thong and shirt (skimper the better as always). You will need a path that backtracks so if you loop home, just turn around and double back.
At the 25%,50% and 75% towards your turn around point. you remove an item of clothes.
How to remove each item is determined by a dice roll, then or in advance is fine.
1-2 Hide it well
3-4 Hide it poorly (hanging from a tree, mailbox maybe just on the sidewalk)
5-6 Destroy it

Default is to remove shorts, shirt, thong in that order or you could flip a coin to decide between loosing shirt or shorts first.
For some added fun since the later items wont be missing long you could add 1 to the second die roll and 2 to the third die roll to increase the risk you wont get them back. If you do that you can add
7 Spend 2 extra mins before turning around
8 Spend 4 extra mins before turning around

When you turn around you can gather any clothes you still have there, post finished outfit when finished ofcourse.

lol You're creative, i like that.
I don't want to carry a bunch of bags though, you're right. And too many choices for an indecisive girl lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:47 PM   #167
lurker54321

Default Hmmm

Ya i overthink EVERYTHING. It can be fantastic for difficult RPG style games like in MHFU i designed a brand new armor set for me and both my friends while failing against the hardest bosses and the new sets helped a ton

Well I gave the options simply as they are to vary the risk since I dont know exactly what you are looking for. Which ones sounded most interesting?

I tried to make some of the options actually different in more than just risk to allow you to pick what seemed most thrilling and then making it more or less risky as needed.
Option 5 from the first post was pretty much a streaking dare as you would always have atleast a short run before you got even something over your tits while option 1 would have you most likely taking that short run in a thong at best but you know once you get there you can get dressed.

The last option was pretty much intented to be something can is simple to do, the only setup is picking your clothes and rolling some dice. You know in advance you will be doing some of the run nude and there is a risk of loosing some or even all of your clothes.

If a few of these options sounded like something you want to do you can list them and we can build the exact game for you.

I went in with the assumption you would want to pick your general level of risk. If you want to try one feel free to list which idea you find most exciting in general, and we can break it down to a more specific challange of about the same risk as the fun thong run
Great job on that challenge btw, it was quite daring and a good read
I suggest taking a pic of yourself in w/e outfit you are leaving in/hope to retrieve (before bagging it or w/e). You can keep that image as part of a reminder for yourself or upload it with the report if you feel inclined. Esp since when you discard the outfit it could be a fitting end.

Lastly you mention you dont like carrying anything, dice are prob like 50 cents bought from a game store or wallmart so you could carry one with you taped to your clothes. rip if off, roll it for each peice of clothes you have on and just leave it there.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:02 PM   #168
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

WOW lol

Ya... I don't want a lot of decisions. I don't mind setup but the other one worked because I just needed one moment, when i threw my shirt, to be committed to idk what lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 10-22-2017, 07:51 PM   #169
lurker54321

Default Yep

Ya the setup was filling the bags and hiding one right? A bit of driving, thinking plus actually randomizing it can be a bit of a pain, esp for ones that require alot of bags.

So if you dont like decision would you like me to pick out a challenge for you? Would it be for tonight or a future night?
Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #170
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ya the setup was filling the bags and hiding one right? A bit of driving, thinking plus actually randomizing it can be a bit of a pain, esp for ones that require alot of bags.

So if you dont like decision would you like me to pick out a challenge for you? Would it be for tonight or a future night?
sure and probably tomorrow night.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 10-22-2017, 08:39 PM   #171
lurker54321

Default Stip jogging

Alright ill try to keep this fairly simple.

You will jog from your house to a determined point, turn around and return home. When deciding the path bear in mind you will be most bare at the furthest point on your jog.

You will leave in shorts, a thong and a shirt (skimper the better). Be sure that you are okay with loosing all of them.

At around the 25%, 60% and 80% points on your run you will remove an item of clothes, leave it there and then retrieve it on your return.
A d6 will be rolled for each item which would likely be more exciting if done during the run but can be done before leaving.
For each item you will:
1-2 Hide it well
5-6 Destroy it

You will remove the items in the following order: Shorts, shirt, thong.
If you end up rolling to destroy your clothes or they simply arent there when you return for them, too bad. Enjoy your run

If you do this challenge I would greatly appreciate atleast a simple report, if you did or almost got seen, what you did with your clothes ect.

How you destroy clothes matters not but should be included in the report for fun.

Naturally if you are willing to send pics I wouldnt mind Not required by any means. You will be fully clothed beforehand ofcourse and since you will probably get most of that back sharing an "after" photo could be part if you like. Chances are you wont be exposed when you get back, but I wont include it as part of the issued challenge.

If you want it to be harder, or a roll for either harder or eaiser I have an idea for that. If you enjoy the challenge and wish to do it again the roll idea could eaisly add more variety/suspense.

Have fun
Old 10-22-2017, 08:44 PM   #172
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Alright ill try to keep this fairly simple.

You will jog from your house to a determined point, turn around and return home. When deciding the path bear in mind you will be most bare at the furthest point on your jog.

You will leave in shorts, a thong and a shirt (skimper the better). Be sure that you are okay with loosing all of them.

At around the 25%, 60% and 80% points on your run you will remove an item of clothes, leave it there and then retrieve it on your return.
A d6 will be rolled for each item which would likely be more exciting if done during the run but can be done before leaving.
For each item you will:
1-2 Hide it well
5-6 Destroy it

You will remove the items in the following order: Shorts, shirt, thong.
If you end up rolling to destroy your clothes or they simply arent there when you return for them, too bad. Enjoy your run

If you do this challenge I would greatly appreciate atleast a simple report, if you did or almost got seen, what you did with your clothes ect.

How you destroy clothes matters not but should be included in the report for fun.

Naturally if you are willing to send pics I wouldnt mind Not required by any means. You will be fully clothed beforehand ofcourse and since you will probably get most of that back sharing an "after" photo could be part if you like. Chances are you wont be exposed when you get back, but I wont include it as part of the issued challenge.

If you want it to be harder, or a roll for either harder or eaiser I have an idea for that. If you enjoy the challenge and wish to do it again the roll idea could eaisly add more variety/suspense.

Have fun

How about all in one? Not 25/60/blah blah?

And any rolls... need to be made for me

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 10-22-2017, 09:26 PM   #173
lurker54321

Default Alright

If you want to remove everything in one go thats fine but you will likely be nude for quite awhile, exciting eh? I feel like that should be a die roll for when you strip, and how much you strip also. You must be quite daring

I assumed you wouldn't want to know the rolls, and thus the exact risk, an entire day beforehand and ill be at work tomorrow night at this hour so ill check how things fared when I return.
How should I do the rolls? roll and tell them to you know, roll them now but post it somewhere you can refrain from checking until you are getting ready, or just let you find anybody else to do the rolls (even if they dont know what they are for)?

For distance lets do this. Distance till you turn around and head back that you remove your clothes: (finish jogging to the "end")
1:75%
2:70%
3:60%
4:50%
5:40%
6:25%

How your clothes fare:
1:Hide shorts poorly,rest well
2:Hide everything poorly
3:If other roll is even Destroy shirt if odd shorts, hide one piece of clothes well one poorly of your choice
4estroy shorts and thong, hide shirt well
5:If the other roll is 3 or lower Destroy shirt+shorts, hide thong well,If 4 or higher Destroy shorts and thong, hide shirt well
6estroy everything

So those rolls are quite complicated, I think this should be kinda fair since I had planned for there to be several rolls but you just need to look that over and determine what you do before leaving. If that is too much just strip to
1:Shirt+shorts
2-3:Shirt
4-5:Thong
6:nothing
And leave it lying around.

So if I roll for you now ill take the more complicated route and just detail what it means for you.

Want me to roll for you now and post it here, have somewhere else for me to post it?
I suck at simple... I feel if 1 roll determined both it would be too crazy...

Last edited by lurker54321; 10-22-2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Clarifaction
Old 10-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #174
lurker54321

Default Your roll

well hopefully you are still planning on doing this challenge tonight I wont be online at the same hour so here is your roll.
Remember to pick out your outfit in advance (Shorts,thong,shirt skimper the better) before you real your roll to know what clothes you get to keep.

Spoiler:
Distance roll:6 Clothes roll:2
This means only 25% of the way until you turn around you must remove all of your clothes and hide them poorly, somewhere visable. When you come back hopefully they are still waiting for you :)

Enjoy your jog
Old 10-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #175
LinusCaldwell

Default Coin Flop

Okay, simple option here:

Wear:
-button down shirt (long as you choose)
-thong
-running footwear

Bring:
coin

Do:
1. Start your run wearing everything
2. Run to the point of your run that is farthest from home
3. Stop and remove buttons from shirt
4. Do coin flips:
Coin Flip 1: Heads: No Clothes - throw shirt and thong in garbage or mail slot where they cannot be recovered - START RUNNING. Tails: Roll two more times
Coin Flip 2: Heads: No Shirt - dispose of shirt; Tails: Wear shirt with no buttons
Coin Flip 3: Heads: No Thong: - dispose of thong - START RUNNING; Tails: Keep the thong - START RUNNING.

Added difficulty: - Run to a water fountain or body of water and roll a fourth time to determine whether your shirt and thong (if remaining) will be wet or dry on your run home. Heads: Wet Clothes; Tails: Dry Clothes

Keep the shirt option: - if you don't want to permanently loose the shirt, tie it around yourself for the run home (you will have already removed the buttons)

Let me know if anything needs to be changed to work with available resources.
LinusCaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:55 PM   #176
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I thought of two dares you could do that are pretty easy.

1. Take a shirt and some shorts/jogging pants that you don't really care about. But that you can go jogging in. Now grab a pair of scissors. Without looking or by closing your eyes cut out 3 circles/ chunks from each piece of clothing. After you're done go for your run. Do this each time you run if you don't have a dare planned already. Each time you will have a different section of clothing missing. Its easy and risky because you won't really be sure what part of clothing you'll be wearing. If you want since you've had a lot of dares with bags and locks, you could wear normal clothes then change out of them and put them in the lock bag with your only option being the clothes you cut.

2. This one is even easier. Just a bit needed ahead of time. I suggest a normal jogging outfit. Sports bra and shorts/ jogging pants. Before your run flip a coin for your clothing. Once for top, and once for bottoms.

Heads = increase
Tails = decrease

If Heads you need to wear one size up of that clothing
If Tails you wear one size down.
This is also a dare you continue to keep track of. So two days of heads means over-sized clothes.
The only rule is you can't adjust your clothing on your run after you dress.

Again if you want a way not to go back you could wear normal clothes then change out of them and put them in the lock bag with your only option being the clothes you of the other size.

Hope you like it not super risky to start but something to do everyday that can get risky. :P
Old 10-25-2017, 07:34 PM   #177
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
I thought of two dares you could do that are pretty easy.

1. Take a shirt and some shorts/jogging pants that you don't really care about. But that you can go jogging in. Now grab a pair of scissors. Without looking or by closing your eyes cut out 3 circles/ chunks from each piece of clothing. After you're done go for your run. Do this each time you run if you don't have a dare planned already. Each time you will have a different section of clothing missing. Its easy and risky because you won't really be sure what part of clothing you'll be wearing. If you want since you've had a lot of dares with bags and locks, you could wear normal clothes then change out of them and put them in the lock bag with your only option being the clothes you cut.

2. This one is even easier. Just a bit needed ahead of time. I suggest a normal jogging outfit. Sports bra and shorts/ jogging pants. Before your run flip a coin for your clothing. Once for top, and once for bottoms.

Heads = increase
Tails = decrease

If Heads you need to wear one size up of that clothing
If Tails you wear one size down.
This is also a dare you continue to keep track of. So two days of heads means over-sized clothes.
The only rule is you can't adjust your clothing on your run after you dress.

Again if you want a way not to go back you could wear normal clothes then change out of them and put them in the lock bag with your only option being the clothes you of the other size.

Hope you like it not super risky to start but something to do everyday that can get risky. :P

Those are clever. I don't actually have a lot of dares with bags and locks. A lot are suggested but I'm not buying luggage sets and jogging with them lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 10-25-2017, 08:23 PM   #178
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Those are clever. I don't actually have a lot of dares with bags and locks. A lot are suggested but I'm not buying luggage sets and jogging with them lol
Awesome glad you like them. Hope to see reports of how they go.

I just assumed you were planning to buy bunch of lock bags, haha.

Mod to dare 1: Take the scissors with you. (I know mom said not to run with scissors but please be careful.) Find a spot and strip down naked then cut the 3 holes in each piece of clothing redress and run back home.

You cloud leave the scissors on your jogging route so you don't need to take them every time. I think that makes the most sense.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:34 PM   #179
lurker54321

Default Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Awesome glad you like them. Hope to see reports of how they go.

I just assumed you were planning to buy bunch of lock bags, haha.

Mod to dare 1: Take the scissors with you. (I know mom said not to run with scissors but please be careful.) Find a spot and strip down naked then cut the 3 holes in each piece of clothing redress and run back home.

You cloud leave the scissors on your jogging route so you don't need to take them every time. I think that makes the most sense.
That sounds fun, esp if you keep the same clothes and cut more holes into them every time you jog w/o doing a more risky dare, evnetually when you get home with them cut up in important places, time for a risker dare to reset

You should also cut your clothes for this dare every time you do a normal jog w/o any dare. You could even add that you need to add another cut every day you dont do any public dare at all and that keep going until you do a job in those clothes.

Are you planning to try the dare I gave you on the 23rd and is there another kind or style of dare you do want? I have an idea for a dare that would force you to go on back to back days.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:50 AM   #180
ctsubguy12

Two simple ones:

Assuming you haven't memorized the location of mailboxes, etc. and therefore can't consciously "cheat": Each time you pass within 100 feet of an outgoing mailbox, book drop, or charity clothing drop-off box, remove and deposit one article of clothing into it.

Or, with cooler weather approaching, I there are now days where you need to take a coat/jacket/sweatshirt when running. Perhaps on one of those runs, you "forget" to put on anything underneath the warmer top. If you warm up to the point where you would normally unzip/unbutton/remove the top, do so.
ctsubguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, public