Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2017, 03:30 PM   #16
Skwis
Account Banned

Invite 3 friends over and ask them when they are going to arrive, 10 minutes before they arrive, wearing only your maid outfit and heels take a walk. You are to exit your house and walk 2 block to the right. One block over, then four blocks to the left, then walk back home. If your friends arrived at your house call them and tell them its unlocked and that you went to the store.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:37 PM   #17
Skwis
Account Banned

Get a liter of water, put your house key into it and put it in your freezer. Lock all the doors and windows in your house. Once the water is frozen strip completely naked and go to your front door. Lock it so when it closes behind you it will be locked. Now do whatever you would like to do while waiting for the ice to melt.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #18
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This weekend you shall eat all your meals like a cat. All the meals that you eat shall be eaten from a bowl on the floor. Ideally you will not use silverware to eat the food; you may cut up all of the food first. You shall strip naked before eating and position yourself on all fours like a good little cat.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:37 PM   #19
FillMeUp

If you saw my change of plans thread, I have decided to go the rest of the weekend without panties or a bra. I'll be sleeping naked tonight, as I did last night. But I would like some more dares around this. I've already gone to check the mail.

Likes: insertion (vagina, anal), ass to mouth, cum, full public, public nudity, clothing control, humping,

Limits/Dislikes: pain, pics, videos, scat, puke, piss.

I don't have Kik, skype, or any other messaging things.

I have a 7 inch vibrator dildo
FillMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:05 AM   #20
decadent

Whilst outside in your thin shirt and cycle shorts you are to find 5 things to grind your crotch against. Go to a public place and sit at a table with a drink (water is fine) and ‘accidentally’ knock it over and spill it over your shirt. Every person that you catch staring at your body will earn you an edge.

Find some public toilets where you can strip and then insert a deodorant can or a plastic bottle into your pussy and masturbate with it for 5 mins.

Find somewhere to lay and sunbathe. After a while, you should ask someone to apply some sunscreen to the back of your legs, arms and neck.

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to decadent for this post:
Old 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #21
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Well you don't have bondage listed in your signature but think you should give it a try. When you go to sleep you should tie each of your legs to separate corners of the bed and then each of your hands to a corner. If you can’t figure out how to tie your both of your hands up then one hand will be fine. If you are so intrigued you should also wear a crotch rope.

I have a few more ideas but need to know a few things about the area you live in. Do you live in a neighborhood? Do you have a secluded area you could go to outside like a fenced in backyard?
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, lingerie, slut