Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-05-2017, 02:35 PM   #16
Spd138

Default Agree but disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
I'm glad you decided to go through with it. I think you'd regret missing the opportunity to live out a fantasy. I would like to see pics of the evening, and see the progression of your service.

Although it is the bride's decision, I think it would be best to start out milder, and strip as the evening goes on.
I don't disagree about a strip I do like the idea and I asked my wife about It. Once I told her what I wanted to do she stopped me. She reminded I a party favour and gift to the bride's party and she will call the shots. I agree that a sub should never make the plans and am now waiting to hear if the bride accepts and what her terms are.
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #17
Spd138

Default Call back

My wife and and I were relaxing on our couch when we got a call from a certain bride to be. My wife put it on speaker so we could both hear. First it sounded like she was unsure if the offer was serious. She asked was the offer serious or a gag. My wife ensure it was serious and filled her in on the game We play and the full details of the offer. She kinda went back and forth and it sounded like a no was coming then she said ya if he is up for it he is more than welcome to do it. The bride asked what are his limits and rules. My wife replied he has no limits he must do as told, but my wife told the bride her limits of no kissing and no touching dick asshole tits or pussy. Bride agreed and once again said ya if he wants sure. The conversation ended after that.

My wife looked at me and said no turning back now your pass the point of no return. I still felt it might not happen because the bride didn't seem over sure she wanted it. Then 30 mins or so after the call we got a text from the bride saying she was caught off guard by the offer and was shocked on the phone about the offer but added now that she has let it sink in she is excited to have me her servant and wants it 100%. She asked we not tell the other bride's maids so it a surprise to them. This thing is a go for sure now I am super nervous and feel a bit of regret about offering up but deep down very glad it's going to happen.

Also I'm now on a cutting diet to drop my body fat down to get the abs showing better. A drop of 10 pounds should do it and I got a month. Limited carbs no junk or fast food and gym as normal (I go frequent) just up cardio a bit.

Lastly the bride will come over and look at my butler stuff and pick how she want me to do it. My wife wants me home when she comes over so I can model the pants underwear and thong. She will then deicide if I'm to strip of so from what or if I start naked. Also we will offer her a personal dickworth trial to see what she likes.

Very excited and nervous. Wish me luck

Last edited by Spd138; 09-05-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #18
bamadude01
getDare Devil

keep us updated please
Old 09-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #19
Spd138

Quote:
keep us updated please
Will do!!! Got mixed feeling but I'm doing it for sure. Thought is was going to fall threw but I guess it's going down for sure.

This weekend will like be when the bride comes over to make her choices. My wife knows I visit this site. I told her I got the push to do it here plus advise and she agree I could share some but not all pics and videos is anyone that helped wants
Old 09-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #20
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spd138 View Post
Will do!!! Got mixed feeling but I'm doing it for sure. Thought is was going to fall threw but I guess it's going down for sure.

This weekend will like be when the bride comes over to make her choices. My wife knows I visit this site. I told her I got the push to do it here plus advise and she agree I could share some but not all pics and videos is anyone that helped wants
I can understand not sharing everything, some of it should naturally stay private. Even still, I'd love to see some pics and vids showing your service, including nude if you don't start that way.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #21
Spd138

Quote:
I can understand not sharing everything, some of it should naturally stay private. Even still, I'd love to see some pics and vids showing your service, including nude if you don't start that way.
I'll send you what she allows. Pm me where to send them.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:21 PM   #22
Spd138

Quote:
I will only be able to share pics and vids with out the girls faces. They might be in them but not their face.

Advertisements
Kink Talk