Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #1
Wildflower

Default If only I had a Jade Egg

There once was a lazy sub slut who was supposed to keep a toy in her pussy for so many hours a week... and she dropped the ball!

The predetermined punishment is:
Pussy never empty 3 days. Plug in ass.

So, it's me! I am the slut who didn't appreciate my pussy hours. But what to use? If only I had a Jade Egg!

Please let me know what you think could be used, or things, remembering I will have to move around from time to time.

This slut thanks all who have mercy and will tenderize her naughty pussy to learn discipline!
Wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:58 AM   #2
xxxrox

Default Jade Egg or...

Hello sweetie, the Jade Egg exercise is really great idea, you can train your pussy and then show us how much weight you can lift... the other idea is to use the vaginal tunnel plug... as big as you can and have it as long as you can. During this time you can insert or plug in whatever you want for the time you want... You will be open for a long time and you can fell the fresh air inside
xxxrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 03:57 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well since you don't have a jade egg, lets see.

How about you get your dildo and slide it in, and tie a string to the end of it, and tell us what you can lift without the dildo sliding out.

That's a good start.

Also to make it a bit more fun, butt plug in, and a vibe on the clit. Once you got something lifted, also how many squats you can do. Lifting it the item, up and down.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk