Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-01-2017, 10:48 AM   #16
dom n kink

New rules for the slut-
No use of furniture for a week i.e. you sit on the floor you sleep on the floor and so on.
Always be naked when alone.

Dare-
Ride a dildo and count the number of thrusts it took you to orgasm
Now can each of your tit that many times with nipple clamps(with weight) on them
When you are done rub some salt over your tits for 5 min and wash them with alcohol

Also pm me the detailed report
dom n kink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dom n kink for this post:
Old 08-11-2017, 12:37 PM   #17
Mr.Blue

Default Punishment

Alright, slut, I've finally decided to take the time to punish you for cumming during my last task...your disobedience is unacceptable and you will soon regret not taking my orders seriously!

1. Prepare for your punishment by shaving any body hair on your pubic region and legs/thighs. I want you nice and smooth down there so your privates are fully exposed. Rub some lotion or oil on your body as well if you have any. Strip naked, of course...you will remain naked for the entirety of this punishment.

2. Grab your largest dildo and lube it up. Add some lube to your asshole as well. Insert ALL the way IN and ALL the way OUT. This will be 1 repetition. Do this and count until you've done 100 reps, slut. Consider this your warm up...

3. Start drinking a lot of water so that you will have to pee really badly soon. It should be at least 1 bottle full.

4. Now the same thing as #2 but 200x this time. This punishment isn't meant to be fun but very tedious...and you dislike anal so it's even better.

5. Drink another bottle of water and hold your pee. You should start feeling the urge to release soon.

6. 10 minutes of rough ass fucking with your dildo.

7. Pee into a cup and pour it all over your hair, tits, and ass. Do this in the shower. Also, pour some into your mouth before spitting it out. If you're really daring you may drink a little but that is up to you and at your own risk.

8. Get out of the shower and don't wash off just dry...still smelling of urine do 500 in and out anal reps with your dildo on your bed...with your ass high in the air, on your knees, and face down. Every 10 reps saying "I do not deserve to cum, sir" out loud.

9. Before you clean anything up you are to write me some lines while you are still naked and stinky.

You will write these lines - word for word - 10x each - in alternating colors just as last time. I will expect photo proof in your report as well.

"I am a stupid whore and I disobeyed Mr. Blue's orders. I fully deserved this punishment."

"I exist only to please others. I am an anal fuck toy and I love peeing on myself." (I know you hate it though lol - this isn't part of the line)

"Please use and abuse me because I am nothing but a filthy slut!"

10. Write your GetDare report naked on your computer and attach the photos so I can see your lines. Make your report as long and descriptive as possible, whore. Do a good job.

11. Clean up and wash yourself but afterwards I want you to write degrading words in marker all over your body - on your body/tits/ass - words like slut, cunt, whore, fuck toy, etc... - and rewrite them for 1 week if they fade away...this will remind you that you are only a lowly slave that deserves constant humiliation.

Don't disappoint me, slut.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #18
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
I think you should attach nipple clamps to your nipples and then squat over a dildo. When your pussy is all the way on the cock, I want you to tie the nipple clamps to full bottle of water. Then I want you to fuck your pussy by riding it up and down. Every time you go down, your nipples need to lift the bottle of water off the ground and then they can rest when you go up off the cock. Do this until you orgasm or your legs give out. Whatever comes first. Anytime the clamps get pulled off your nipples, slap your tits with your hand and reattach the nipple clamps.
It looks like you forgot about my task slut.
I never got a report on it.
As punishment for not doing it the first time, you will first cane your tits 20 times, your thighs 20 times and your ass 100 times. Then you will do the original task but with the following change. You are not allowed to orgasm you will do the task until your legs give out. And I except a detailed report.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sonicboom1979 for this post:
Old 08-21-2017, 01:00 PM   #19
sandimandi

Default report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom n kink View Post
New rules for the slut-
No use of furniture for a week i.e. you sit on the floor you sleep on the floor and so on.
Always be naked when alone.

Dare-
Ride a dildo and count the number of thrusts it took you to orgasm
Now can each of your tit that many times with nipple clamps(with weight) on them
When you are done rub some salt over your tits for 5 min and wash them with alcohol

Also pm me the detailed report
Sir, im sending my report about the dare from you
I was really unhappy from the dildo fucking part, i used it rough and i could not get any orgasm from it, when i lost my mood for another chance i decided to follow the dare with clamps on tits part
I clamped my nipples with clamps and clothspins also and i used the cane for beat them off, i repeated it 3 times
My tits were covered with red marks and i rubed salt into my skin as a lotion
Special on nipples too, ohh the look at them was terrible and when i imagined the alcohol as cleaning myself... so i was afraid
I closed my eyes and only used tht alcohol,,,no more pls ! i run into shower for washing myself

Im sorry Sir i did your task only now
I hope you are satisfied with me and thank you Sir

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:31 PM   #20
sandimandi

Default report about my deserved punishment from Sir Mr Blue

Dear Sir
Im writing my report about the punishment what i deserved from you. I wa s a disobedient slut and whore and i must pay for it.
My body is exhausted and marked with my names like: above the pussy is fuck hole, on stomach is cunt, above the right udder is slut and above the left is whore. On my ass is written „anal toy“.
Before the punishment session i shaved my body which was than nice soft and clean and oiled with babyoil. Before that day i had my pussy hair little longer so now after the fresh shaving i felt my under parts really bare. It took a looong time for me to start with this punishment either bcs of afraid and than i knew my ass is very tight and it will be painful for me. So the first thing was lubed my ass hole and the dildo also. I was in the bath tube on the floor and on my fours. I started with fucking my ass slowly in and out, as i was getting into the rythm i felt myself more and more in shame and my ass hole sore, after some time my hand was also in pain from it.
I lost myself in counting very early so i stopped and decided to drink a large glass of water, than another one again, i used that break for little rest before starting again the fucking of my ass. I changed my position now bcs of my knees also, i hate the dildo now from my heart and i wanted not to follow, but i wanted not to dissapoint you so i followed the instruction....
Anoter big amounth of lube and starting again....i did not enjoy it, i had a feeling i will be no table use my ass in normal way anymore...it was burning and i was very tired.
Again i needed a break, now it was a lot longer and i used the time for drinking.
My stomach was full with water, i had feeling i need peeing soon. When i bent over for the hardest part of fucking all my stomach was in my trouth. Im very sorry Sir i will dissapoint you now again ... ( i was thinking wht to do , tell the truth or not, i am not scared from the possible punishment but im sorry bcs of my not good acting again  )
Now i must pee aready so i had a funel and i was peeing into bottle, that bottle i used as source of my gold shower, my hair and face and mouth was all washed with my own piss ( i had no dare drink it), i washed my udders also with it and let it flow down on my legs too
I wanted to do something extra for you as a present for the nice punishment task ( i know i tis hard to come out with new things ) so Sir just imagine that slut plugged herself with butt plug lubed with icy hot
I washed myself with cold water and sit on the chair and wrote those lines ...my sore ass hole was burning from icy hot ( i think it was not good idea from me to use it now) , when lines where done i removed the plug and i found it from my blood little ...im sorry Sir again i did not fuck myself more and believe me i forgot where is my pussy now ...
Thank you for that big lession , i know i was not very exact with everything but i tried my best to follow the rules. Thank you for everything.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	punishment290817 a.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	7110   Click image for larger version

Name:	punishment 290817 b.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	7111  

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk