i luv this story please continue i is great
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #32
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Richard Darcy

Ok - as always, sorry for the delay. Here's the long promised next chapter:

--------------------------

Samantha stood, feeling completely alone and vulnerable in her nakedness. As she averted her eyes from Michael’s stare, she began to take in her surroundings in more detail. The two girls, Jess and Nia stood to the side of Michael. Jess seemed to have fully recovered her composure after Michael’s comments in the car, and she was now looking at Samantha, an unmistakeable smirk on her face. Nia looked more uncertain, her uncertain stance showing that she too was feeling the awkwardness of the moment.

Samantha let her eyes roam around the rest of the garage. It was much bigger than she had first noticed, going back a considerable way. She guessed it could fit at least two cars, end to end. Behind her were what looked like several filing cabinets lined along the wall, together with a number of sizeable looking objects covered with blue dust sheets. She also noticed a number of large hooks bolted into the metal supports of the roof, and suddenly her mind was filled with the images she had seen months before in the club. She shivered.

Michael cleared his throat. “Ok,” he said slowly, looking directly at Samantha. “Let me say this very clearly for the last time. You are here by your own choice. If, at any stage, you want to leave, you simply have to say the words I’ve taught you already – ‘I walk away’. You will be free to leave right then, without a word spoken. And we will never talk about, or repeat the events of the last few days.”

Samantha didn’t know how to respond. Ridiculous as it sounded, he was, of course, right. She had chosen to be here, and despite her fear and embarrassment, she knew she would deeply regret walking away. In this strange and bizarre moment, she sensed the fulfilment of some long hidden longings. She simply nodded.

“Good”, Michael replied. “Now, Jess here is going to tie your hands together. You are not to complain or resist, but simply thank her once she has finished.”

Without another prompt, Jess moved to one of the filing cabinets behind Samantha, and pulled out a length of thin cord. With a moment of breathless realisation, Samantha suddenly saw the planning that had gone into this. Jess had known exactly where to go, and what to get.

She moved towards Samantha, and suddenly Samantha felt her vulnerability more keenly that at any time. Her hands were still held to hide her as much as possible, and she knew that moving them would reveal everything, but still, as Jess took the final step towards her, she moved her hands towards her, partly to obey the command, partly to stop her coming any closer.

With an expert movement of her hands, Jess began to secure the rope around Samantha’s wrists, weaving a figure of eight around and around her wrists, and then tucking the loose ends neatly though the weaved rope to hold it secure. As she stepped away, Samantha couldn’t help testing the restraint, and found it completely solid. With a nervous excitement, she understood that her hands were now utterly useless to her, tied firmly together

“Now it’s my turn Samantha,” Michael continued. “Time for some more rope I think.” He moved over to the cabinet, and pulled out a much longer length or cord, tied neatly into a coil. Without speaking further, he moved over to Samantha and began to tie the cord around her wrists again, but just enough to secure it there.

“Now, I need you to take about four steps backwards,” he continued, “so that you are standing directly underneath that hook.” He pointed with his eyes to a large metal ring bolted into the supports above.

Samantha didn’t know what she felt. An intoxicating mixture of fear, excitement and nervous energy filled her stomach and head, and she was embarrassed to feel that she was becoming wet between her legs. As directed, she took several steps backwards, hoping no-one would notice her increasing state of arousal.

Michael pulled across a small stool, and standing on it, took the cord that was attached to Samantha’s wrists, and fed it through the ring above her. Moving the stool about a foot further away from her, he continued to feed the cord through a second ring on the ceiling, and then let the remaining rope fall to the floor. It landed about three feet ahead of Samantha.

“And now,” Michael said, an unmistakeable smile crossing his lips, for the fun bit. Jess, the clamps please.”

The simple phrase – the simple word – “clamps” – shot a shiver of fear through Samantha’s spine. Jess closed the draw which had contained the rope, and opening one several drawers lower, pulled out two metal objects. She handed them to Michael with a smile, and he held them out for Samantha to see.

“Now let me explain how these work,” he continued. “These are pressure clamps, which means that the more you pull on the end of them, the tighter they grip. Clever little things.” He smiled briefly, before continuing. “And I’m going to attach these to your nipples, and then to the cord. And,” he continued, “that’s going to hurt.”

Samantha could simply swallow hard. The thought of what was coming made her tremble, but it was not simply fear that moved her. Michael took the clamps, and reaching down for the loose cord, fed it through the end of each clamp. He stepped towards Samantha, until he stood close enough for her to feel his breath on her. She bit her lip, too nervous to do anything else.

Michael took the first clamp, and reaching for Samantha’s left breast, let his fingers slowly caress her nipple. His touch, added to the intensity of her emotions was nearly enough to send her to a heap on the floor, and despite herself she allowed a brief gasp to escape her lips. And then he brought the clamp to her nipple, and opening its jaws, let them close on her. The pain was immediate, and her cry was entirely involuntary. Without speaking, he repeated this with her right nipple, first caressing it, before allowing the clamp to bite hard on her.

Before the pain had time to subside, Michael took the cord, pulling it through the end of the clamps until it was tight. Each time he pulled the cord through the clamps they would pull on Samantha’s tender nipples, and each time the pain increased.

“And finally,” Michael said, “ the really clever bit. Jess…” He nodded at Jess, clearly an instruction she knew how to follow. She moved to Samantha, and lifted her arms above her head, stretching them towards the ceiling. “And Samantha, on tiptoes please.”

Through the pain and the bewilderment, Samantha followed the instruction without really realising the implication. As first her hands were raised, and then as she raised herself onto tiptoes, Michael pulled the rope tighter, tying it securely to itself, so that now, as she stood fully stretched, the rope which was attached via the ceiling to the nipple clamps, was tight.

“So I guess you can see the predicament you’re in.” Michael spoke calmly and steadily. If you stay in this position, then the pain from the clamps will not get any worse. But, if you come down from your toes, or if you let your arms lower, you will pull on the cord which, in turn, will pull on those clamps, tightening them and pulling them away from you further. So that’s your choice. “

Michael stepped back to admire his work. “Oh, and Jess, you know where to find the whip…”
I am currently on the look out for a female slave to serve me online. Do get in contact if you would like to apply for the post... More information can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24982

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all (Oscar Wilde)

Last edited by Richard Darcy; 09-02-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Richard Darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #33
sophielou10

more plz, i NEED more.

limits: scat, water(piss),big anal, cum,public, fam and freinds, hanging wedgies.
i only have a belt.
i have to be home alone.
sophielou10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:06 PM   #34
annieh6

Magnet

hurry up pleas soooo sorry but we really need more
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #35
Satincheeks
Account Banned

I registed just to say this; this is the best story I think I've ever read. Truly amazing.
Satincheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #36
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Awesome story
wish to read more in the future

Great job
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:51 PM   #37
Travis

Great story man, I can't wait to read more. Having to wait is a form of torture in itself... seriously, were all your friggin slaves
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #38
sophielou10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Great story man, I can't wait to read more. Having to wait is a form of torture in itself... seriously, were all your friggin slaves
hes got it in a nutshell

limits: scat, water(piss),big anal, cum,public, fam and freinds, hanging wedgies.
i only have a belt.
i have to be home alone.
sophielou10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #39
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Richard Darcy

Well, after many months away from this story, and many apologies to all who were reading it, I thought it about time I got on with it. Thank you to those who have inspired me to return to the writing board!

Samantha's head turned quickly to where Jess stood, and she saw the smirk written across her face. Samantha's heart pumped against her stretched rib cage unbelievably quickly, and already she could feel the dull ache in her arms and calf muscles from the position she was forced to hold. She watched as Jess moved over to another of the filing cabinets, and without hesitation opened the second drawer, pulling out a black leather whip.

Panic began to take hold now, and Samantha had the overwhelming desire to run, to flee this insane scenario, but as before, her fear was edged with a deep desire, deeper than she had ever felt before, and it was this that kept her, quiet and still, in the position. She could feel her arms already loosing strength, and slowly, almost imperceptively, she could feel the pressure on her nipples grow, the pain becoming more and more intense.

Jess walked past Samantha, so close their shoulders brushed each other, before handing the whip to Michael. He met Jess's gaze for a moment before taking the whip from her, and turning his attention back to Samantha.

"Well, I must say, you really are a pretty sight," he said, his voice calm and authorative as ever. "But now, I'm afraid, I must give you another choice, another predicament. You see, Jess here failed me, just as you failed me, and she deserves her punishment too. But I'm going to give you the choice. This is how it will work. You can choose to take Jess's 20 strikes of the whip, across your own ass, and Jess will have no further punishment. Or, you can tell me to give the 20 strikes to Jess. It's a simple choice."

Samantha could barely take in what was being said. Her arms were beginning to ache intensely, and her feet were almost flat on the floor. The clamps were pulling her nipples fiercely now, extending them and pulling them painfully away from her. The thought of being whipped, like this, was simply too much.

When she spoke, her words were barely a whisper, her voice hoarse and dry.

"Give them to Jess," she said simply. "Please, give them to Jess."

Michael smiled, nodding slightly, knowingly.

"Very well," he said, moving his attention to Jess. "But that, Samantha, is a decision you may well regret."

For the first time since he had given her this choice, Samantha looked at Jess, and saw the venom and the fear written across her face.

"So, Jess. Samantha has made her decision. It's time to strip please, and take your punishment. You knew this was coming."

The smirk that had lived on Jess's face since she had first got into the car was gone now, and was replaced instead by an embarrassed resignation. Samantha followed Jess's gaze across to Nia, who had been standing silently the whole time, and realised now the humiliation that Jess faced in front of her friend. She had brought Nia here to watch Samantha, it was clear, and now she faced the humiliation of being stripped and whipped herself.

Without a word, Jess began to remove her work clothes, her blouse slipping from her shoulders, and her knee length skirt dropping to the floor. Samantha watched silently, all of her attention on her now throbbing arms, as Jess removed her bra and panties, and stood, as she did, naked.

"So," said Michael, turning his attention back to Samantha. "Isn't she pretty Samantha? Tell me, do you find her attractive?"

Samantha didn't know what to say, how to react. She had fantasised, occasionally, about being with another woman, but more often her imagination had taken her back to Michael, or other men she had known, and the things they would do to her.

"It looks like the cat's got her tongue," said Michael. "I think she may need some convincing Jess. So, here's the way your punishment will work. I want you on your knees, in front of Samantha, and I want you to pleasure her with your tongue. Whilst you're busy, I will give you your 20 strokes. Your job, however, is to ensure that Samantha here reaches climax, before I get to number 20, because if she doesn't your punishment will be doubled."

"And," he continued, smiling now at Samantha," I would advise staying as still as you can. I often find that a good orgasm plays havoc with the knees and, let's face it, you wouldn't want that now would you?"
I am currently on the look out for a female slave to serve me online. Do get in contact if you would like to apply for the post... More information can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24982

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all (Oscar Wilde)

Last edited by Richard Darcy; 06-23-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Correcting the typos!
Richard Darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #40
**km**

you're welcome :-) and i loved it. there are a few typos but otherwise it was great. i can't wait to read more xx
**km** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #41
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)

Thanks for the update! I read through your whole story just now, and I am very impressed. You are an impeccable writer. I have enjoyed your story immensely, and I hope you continue soon. Keep on writing!

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk