Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #46
shaman

Between trying to remember the story accurately and other occupying things in my life, I've decided that every tuesday I will post a new section to the story until it is complete. Here is the next section.

She exited the freeway and began to drive back to her house like she promised.For the next twenty minutes I remained in the back seat, crying and whimpering from the constant pain. I hoped for the battery to die down or for my body to get used to the pain but neither happened. The chastity belt made sure that the rude buttplug stayed firm inside me. All the way back to her house my girlfriend lectured me about how I should act this weekend, what my roles were. Every now and then she glanced at me through the rearview mirror to make sure I was paying attention. When she noticed I began to daze off she turned around and gave me a fierce slap across the face. "pay attention! you better remember everything I tell you!" she then kept going on, "Once we get home I want you to take me car and go to the homedepot and buy the following items: electric tape, plush rope, four sponges, some ho......., and........" wait, what did she say? Oh shit, I had dazed off!!! "After that, I want you right back to home, I will see what the situation with my mother is. Maybe I can get her out of the house for the weekend. Oh yeah....don foge ugot......."

Another slap! "oh loveee, we're home." Slowly I came too. IT turned out that I passed out from the pain. The unforgiving buttplug had stopped torturing me. It felt slightly different though. The electric shocks must have tore my ass apart. I was stilled cuffed to the seat and the ball-gag and chastity belt were still on me. My girlfriend wiped the tears from my eyes, then removed that gag and gave me a kiss. "I'm sorry I had to be so harsh with you, I just didn't want you to think that I'd be soft on you just because I love you. As a matter of fact, because I was so mean to you, here is the remote to the buttplug. You can have it for the rest of the day. consider it a prize for being so strong." She undid the cuffs and the seat-belt. "Now get going. I need those supplies. I'm going to go in and talk to my mother."

I grabbed the car keys from her and began to drive to the store. I wanted to get everything as quickly as possible as to avoid any punishments from my mistress- I mean my girlfriend. After I arrived at home depot I went straight to the bathroom. I took off my pants to see if I could find out how this chastity belt worked. Once I pulled my pants down I realized I was not wearing my boxers anymore, I had on diapers! I was so confused, it turns out my girlfriend put diapers on me so I don't pee my pants while I was passed out. I dismissed it's weirdness and decided I should just get the supplies and go. I picked up the sponges, rope, and tape. I checked them out at the self check-out station but just as I left I remembered something. Wait a minute! I have the remote to killer buttplug!!! I ran back to the store and bought a screwdriver then ran to her car and began to unscrew the remote. At the heart of the device I found the little battery that was causing her control over me. I took it out and put it in backwards. That way it would still feel as heavy as it was, but it wouldn't work. I put the car in drive and drove back to her house.

After parking in front of her house, I noticed that her mom's car was not there anymore. Oh no, She already left for work! I walked to her front steps, rang the doorbell and waited for my girlfriend to answer. As soon as the door opened, she yelled at me to get into the house, loud enough for the block to hear. I walked in with hundreds of thoughts racing through my mind but just as she closed the door I felt a sting like no other on my thigh and I dropped to the floor. She stripped me to my chastity belt and ordered me to the floor again. Sting after sting my girlfriend delivered unrelenting ruler slaps to my ass, my inner thighs, and my back. "How dare you tamper with the remote I gave you!!!!" WAIT WHAT?!?! HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW!?!

Last edited by shaman; 12-22-2009 at 11:24 PM.
shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #47
moonforit90
Account Banned

Smile

finish the story
moonforit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #48
Daredevil911

Finish it! It is great!

My limits.. public, family, illegal, dying, bleeding, eating scat/pee, and no cam/pics for me

Daredevil911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #49
moonforit90
Account Banned

Rainbow great story

finish the story it is awesome
moonforit90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk