Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Night-1991
Account Banned

Default Left 4 Dare

I've noticed a few people on the forums play Left 4 Dead, a survival horror videogame series that's on the PC and Xbox 360. So i've decided to create a series of dares for you to do while you play.

What you will need
Copy of Left 4 Dead 1/2
Xbox 360/PC
Clothespins (About 5 or 10)
String/rope
Hairbrush/wooden spoon
Toothpaste/deep heat/icey hot

How it will work
How you play will decide what dare you do. If you're lucky, you might not do any dares at all, but chances are, you will.

Each Special Infected you run into will be the dare if you're caught by them. First...you choose SINGLE PLAYER....Pick any campaign, any survivor and any difficulty. Make you you start the campaign at the FIRST chapter.

Boomer
If you're puked on by a Boomer, this is pretty easy to start off with, take off an piece of clothing for everytime you're puked on. Stay like that for the rest of the campaign.

Hunter
Pounced by a Hunter?, oh dear you, you'll have to take a clothespin won't you?. Place one on any area of the body (Nipples or crotch area preferred.) for everytime you're Pounced on. Oh and keep it there for the rest of the campaign.

Smoker
The Smoker has a thing for wrapping it's extra long tounge around a survivor and crushing them to death. So while you won't be replicating that, you'll be taking the string and tying it tightly around your balls (or breasts for a girl) if you're caught by a Smoker. IF you get through a chapter without being caught by a Smoker, you can take off the rope/string, but if you don't, you must keep it on!

Tank
If you get hit by the Tank, clothespin time for everytime you're hit!

Witch
Uh oh, disturbed the Witch?, you'll have to pay for it. You see that wooden spoon/hairbrush i told you to get?. Well spank yourself 50 times with it, and hard too.

OR if you're playing Left 4 Dead 2

Charger
Same as the Tank. If you're caught, clothespin for the rest of the campaign.

Jockey
Being riden on by a Jockey is humiliating, so you'll take off two pieces of clothing if you are, and keep like that for the remainder of the campaign.

Spitter
Toothpaste on your nipples and the base of the cock (if you're a male, otherwise, females just do the nipples) if you stand in Spitter goo.

So there we go, a Left 4 Dead Dare guide. I've done this dare once and i tell you....it's made me more alert on the game!
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

If anyone on the forums has done this, let me know your results!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:50 AM   #3
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Great dare idea! Will certainly try it out!
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
aviddrummer

Awesome I want to try this. Only have Left 4 Dead 1 though
aviddrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
ace1991

I like this dare a lot

You could do this online if people were up for it - have a co-operative campaign, and each person is doing the dares as the game goes on, handing control over to the computer whenever they have to. Then whoever incurs the least penalties by the end (which I think can be viewed on the stats) is declared the winner.
ace1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
aviddrummer

What about a penalty for when you die?
aviddrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviddrummer View Post
What about a penalty for when you die?
That doesn't count. I'm playing by the Special Infected system.

Advertisements
Kink Talk