Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
DurtyDiaperedPussy

Default Make my pregnancy absolute Hell!

So, guess who's knocked up? This stupid Diapered whore. So I'd like to have you guys make me misreble for my whole pregnancy. You can make my breast sore or really anything else; other than anything that could kill my baby. Punish, abuse, and use, me! I am a stupid slut who wants to be sore and misreble when she lays down at night, I want to regret getting myself in this situation!

Limits: pictures, animals, and people directly.
DurtyDiaperedPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Congrats girl.

Just fuck the dares and punishments and focus on given the little one a 100 percent of your best so it a very healthy and easy birth.

Focus on a AMA, and doing truths. Also focus on the social side of the site too.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 07-01-2017 at 12:37 PM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Congrats girl.

Just fuck the dares and punishments and focus on given the little one a 100 percent of your best so it a very healthy and easy birth.

Focus on a AMA, and doing truths. Also focus on the social side of the site too.
Yeah, seriously.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:31 PM   #4
Mr.Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtyDiaperedPussy View Post
So, guess who's knocked up? This stupid Diapered whore. So I'd like to have you guys make me misreble for my whole pregnancy. You can make my breast sore or really anything else; other than anything that could kill my baby. Punish, abuse, and use, me! I am a stupid slut who wants to be sore and misreble when she lays down at night, I want to regret getting myself in this situation!
You have a responsibility as a mother to be as healthy as possible so that your baby is as well. So here's your punishment: NO JUNK food during your ENTIRE pregnancy..ONLY healthy foods such as lean meats and salads/veggies. Also, you may only have dessert once a week.

I'm sure this is more than enough to make you miserable and you honestly don't even deserve a sexual punishment for being such a slut and getting knocked up like you said - you've had enough sex already from the sound of it...
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:54 PM   #5
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I don't even know where to begin. First off you say you don't want to kill your baby, but there things you can do to hinder the babys development. You had a baby. You should focus on the bundle of life growing inside of you. If kink is what you focus on how are you going to take your head out of your pussy long enough to take care of it. Motherhood starts before the baby is born. Your breasts are the babys food source. Your body is your babies home for 9 months. You can listen to the guys above telling you to focus on your baby but maybe it will mean more coming from another female. Take care of yourself and the baby not your hormones and sex drive.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk