Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
Xraytd75

Default Dildo Drive

I thought I would post a dare for the ladies (or I guess it would work with guys too). Do this before a longish drive, preferably one that takes you on bumpy or badly maintained roads. Get a dildo, preferably one with a flat suction type base. Be sure to wear yoga pants or something that is easy to pull down to your knees. After you get into the car pull your pants down to your knees and insert dildo in your pussy (or ass for the guys) and sit down on it and drive to your destination.
This works great on leather seats because the dildo suctions to the seat. Experiment with different positions. I found it to be more intense when I leaned forward and spread my pussy lips open more. Bumpy roads feel amazing for obvious reasons. The tricky part was removing it once I got to work but it was dark out. Needless to say I was dripping wet by the time I got to work. Then I did the same thing back home. It makes the commute much more enjoyable. My Mistress wants me to try wearing it while I'm at work next time.
Depending on the size of the dildo it could prove to be rather uncomfortable, especially if it is really wide and long. Mine was small enough to comfortably sit on but some others I have would have me squirming. Be safe though and drive responsibly. It would suck to get pulled over and try to explain that to a police officer lol. I had to throw a jacket over my lap while driving by schools because I'm not that pervy haha.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xraytd75 for this post:
Old 06-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #2
summergirl
Account Banned

I might try this one look fun

Likes: edging, teasing, JOI video dare, anal, cum eating, dares, bondage
Dislikes: heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics.
my toys: I have to much to list
Feel free to give dare I will make report on it

Cheers!!
summergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
karentje

I might try it myself and definitlt gonna make my slut do this from time to time.

likes: edge, denial, controled/forced orgasm, spanking, bondage

limits: blood, pee, poo, needles, illegal, family, pictures
karentje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

I've done this before on a 20 minute drive with a vibrator on my clit. It was pretty intense. Came twice.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #5
Brandi_lynne

I'm going to do this. I've masturbated while in the car but not had a dildo in while driving. I'll be wearing a skirt.

Dislike: painful, scat/piss, anything illegal

kik: xxtinydancer
Brandi_lynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #6
karentje

Maybe can all post a report here when they did it so we learn from it and get some tips to make it better every time .

I will be doing it tomorow

likes: edge, denial, controled/forced orgasm, spanking, bondage

limits: blood, pee, poo, needles, illegal, family, pictures
karentje is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car dares, dildos, driving, public dare