Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2017, 06:27 PM   #31
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Yes if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18154 View Post
Okay, i guess it might have had something to do with not using the bathroom before this time, i had the time before, about ten minutes before i began, but this time i hadn't and i sorta failed...
I was doing sit ups and lost control...
Does that mean a no, or am i taking a punishment?
Now if you dont want to you dont need to but...

if you want to do this again and increase the pressure and add a sissy twist you can drink alot wait til your desperate to pee then stop after 5 seconds, then as you released drink one more glass and then release again when your desperate, do this 3 times. Then listen to songs where the singer is doing a sexy dance and play the music video, now what you will do is mimic the movements and it will make you feel sexy and put pressure on your bladder. Now what you do is listen to these and dance and dance and you will leak, try keep it in and leak as little as possible for a while and when you finally let go it will feel great. You'll be a hot sissy wetting herself dancing away. Wanna do that?

Technically as you did wet yourself as long as you edge twice a day until you cum and did the exercises then you have a yes. But why not do that dancing thing and pm me the results i loved it - i had a plastic bin infront of me to leak into and play rihanna - umbrella and shakira - hips dont lie over and over. You can use a umbrella to mimic rihianna if you want even
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:43 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by motmot13131313 View Post
Now if you dont want to you dont need to but...

if you want to do this again and increase the pressure and add a sissy twist you can drink alot wait til your desperate to pee then stop after 5 seconds, then as you released drink one more glass and then release again when your desperate, do this 3 times. Then listen to songs where the singer is doing a sexy dance and play the music video, now what you will do is mimic the movements and it will make you feel sexy and put pressure on your bladder. Now what you do is listen to these and dance and dance and you will leak, try keep it in and leak as little as possible for a while and when you finally let go it will feel great. You'll be a hot sissy wetting herself dancing away. Wanna do that?

Technically as you did wet yourself as long as you edge twice a day until you cum and did the exercises then you have a yes. But why not do that dancing thing and pm me the results i loved it - i had a plastic bin infront of me to leak into and play rihanna - umbrella and shakira - hips dont lie over and over. You can use a umbrella to mimic rihianna if you want even
Ooh, that seems super sexy, i'll do that tomorrow if you dont mind, my bladder needs a rest for today

Limits-
Blood, scat, illegal, public, dangerous, etc
18154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #33
FoxyFluff

Have a free 'yes' from me, honey~ Good luck.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:29 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFluff View Post
Have a free 'yes' from me, honey~ Good luck.
Thank you! That puts me at 8

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 11:14 PM   #35
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Default absolutely

That's fine you rest in glad your doing an extra tease. Just remeber to find some really sexy girlie singers dancing well and mimic it in every way you can. Added bonus if the song had rain in like umbrella. Feel like the leaking sissy you are and report back x
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:20 PM   #36
Samtheringbearer
getDare Devil

I'm going to be cruel and say no and add 3 hours after your 20th yes.
Samtheringbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:46 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtheringbearer View Post
I'm going to be cruel and say no and add 3 hours after your 20th yes.
Thank you for denying me, it's back to 0 then, and we got a total of 6 hours now
Im probably going to regret entering into this
I went into a frenzy today while i was edging, i whimpered and really wanted to cum...
My denial record is a week and four days, i am realizing quickly at this rate im probably gonna break my record

Limits-
Old 06-07-2017, 06:46 PM   #38

For any of you who wanted to see what i look like, theres no face but feel free to take a look

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13498

Limits-

Advertisements
Kink Talk