Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Drink 21/F secret dares whilst with my partner

So.. I'm meeting up with my boyfriend later this evening and I would like some secret dares I could complete whilst I'm with him. He's usually the dominant one so I want to try and reverse the role. I don't tend to go down on him much so maybe that could be a start?

I would love a few dares to get myself on edge beforehand (which could include pain/pleasure). I would like edges to be involved if possible!
I'd appreciate instructions for both my time alone and time with my partner. (I am into pain/pleasure masturbation but not sex)

Thanks in advance
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #2
ElisabethC7399

hello there

so first, as you said that you like both pain and pleasure, edge yourself twice for me ^^ the second one with tooth brush and then get some toothpaste on it and make yourself cum with overstimulatiom for 2min.

After that, wait another 3min before washing yourself.

just before your time with bf you sure gotta clean your ass and prepare pussy, so get a dildo, cucumber or even a carrot and fuck your ass while edging. Edge at least 3times, no cumming. when with him, hump his leg ^^
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
herpderp42
getDare Addict

So I am a bit confused; you want to domme him in a sneaky way so to speak?
Thatīs how I understood your original post at least but the reply confused me now^^
Old 06-02-2017, 09:10 AM   #4
temp_igen

So you haven't had an orgasm since january? Is that something you're open to having or are you in denial?
temp_igen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #5
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
So I am a bit confused; you want to domme him in a sneaky way so to speak?
Thatīs how I understood your original post at least but the reply confused me now^^
Basically. It's just not very 'me' and want help to change it
Old 06-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #6
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp_igen View Post
So you haven't had an orgasm since january? Is that something you're open to having or are you in denial?
I haven't been on this account for a while so I hadn't taken that off my signature sorry. I'm open to suggestions
Old 06-02-2017, 09:18 AM   #7
temp_igen

great! do you have any toys?
Old 06-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #8
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp_igen View Post
great! do you have any toys?
Yes I have a few toys but mainly for myself. Different types of vibrators such as love egg, bullet vibe, remote control vibe and a 7 inch dildo vibe. I also have deepthroat spray and cock ring that we've never used
Old 06-02-2017, 09:28 AM   #9
temp_igen

When you first meet, have a dildo inside you to warm up. Should be fun when he notice it...
Old 06-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Well here is one idea: Do like you are not horny at all. When he tries to initiate sex say you arenīt really in the mood.
Being male the chances are high that he tries to convince you nonetheless.

Keep strong and when his hope seems to vanish say that you could help him jerk off if he gives you a massage in exchange (or something similar, I donīt care just make him pay a bit but nothing too obvious ).
If he aggrees pull down his pants and make him sit in a chair but donīt get too naked yourself. (You should at least keep your underwear on)

If you feel like it you can give him head aswell but donīt make him cum immediately. Try to bring him to the edge 1 or 2 times. Say him that you want your massage now before he gets to cum and wonīt do it at all.

See how it goes and go as far as you are comfortable. Release him and give him an orgasm or tease him even more. However you seem fitting

Last edited by herpderp42; 06-02-2017 at 10:04 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, edge, fuck, pain punishment, sex