Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
themightybarnacle

Default Challenge/Torture 22m with JOI's

Think you're good at giving jerk off instructions? Think you have the ability to make challenging or torturous enough instructions to make me fail by cumming early or not being able to continue because it's too intense? Prove it! Record your instructions at http://vocaroo.com/ and send me the link. Females only please (sorry guys). It can be as short or long as you want (though maybe a quick heads up if it's longer than a couple hours, so I can make sure I don't run into time conflicts). I will set my screen beforehand so that I can't see how long it is, so I can't tell if I have 30 seconds left or an hour left (particularly cruel if you give a countdown for cumming only to change your mind in preference of more torture, as I would think it would be over at the countdown). You are welcome to give additional instructions. Examples of some additional instructions (though you can make your own as well):

-Tie my legs together or apart
-Wear a blindfold
-I can restart if I cum too early as many times as I need, and only fail if I give up before eventually making it to the end successfully.
-Ruined/denial (denial not lasting longer than an hour for the original recording. Longer is ok for a punishment though).
-Multiple orgasms (I've never had more than 1 in a session yet, but I'm willing to try).

You can add the extra details either in your post or in your recording. Keep in mind that if I need to use something (ice, rubber bands, etc) and am also bound, that it'd be better for me to get the ice before I start with any bondage, or else I'll have to pause your recording, risking accidentally seeing how long it is. I will report back to let you know how it went, whether I succeed or fail (I'll include how far I made it), and any other details that I think you'd enjoy. If you would like to add a punishment for failure, you are welcome to do so, but must send it with the original post to be agreed upon before I attempt the JOI (I will not look at how long it is or listen to any of it beforehand). If you would like to add the incentive of me being able to give you a punishment (which either you or I could write, depending on your preference before I start the recording) for success, you may do so as well. I will try to complete these as soon as possible. Some of my other threads give tips on easy ways to make me fail (so please don't look at those, haha, not really, it's completely up to you). You can either post here or send me a link and/or instructions via PM. Thanks!

If I've tortured you in the past, you're welcome to look at this as an opportunity for revenge. I couldn't blame you considering how cruel I can be.

I doubt this would've been an issue, but I'd also like to ask that you be semi-reasonable and at least somewhat interesting with your instructions (just saying "stroke hard and fast, but don't cum" for 2 hours is challenging, but pretty dull, and saying "you have half a second to orgasm, if you don't cum in that time, you fail" is just unrealistic). If I listen to more than ~15 seconds of complete silence, I'll think it's over, and I'll check the timer to confirm this before declaring success (if it wasn't the end though, now I know how long it is).

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi

Last edited by themightybarnacle; 04-18-2017 at 08:14 PM.
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, control me, joi, punish failure, recording