Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2017, 05:31 AM   #1
PublicIdea

Default Swimsuit modifications - female 18

I just found an old swimsuit that is at least 2 sizes too small and I thought, "hey, why not play a game with them." They currently are in excellent condition with lining in them, but I want that to change. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do the them before I put them on?

I don't have any toys.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PMs.

For this thread, my likes and limits are:
Likes: clothing modification, humping, window (showing off the modified swimsuit), masturbation

Limits: food, messy, scat, piss, vomit, pictures, videos
PublicIdea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:05 AM   #2
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicIdea View Post
I just found an old swimsuit that is at least 2 sizes too small and I thought, "hey, why not play a game with them." They currently are in excellent condition with lining in them, but I want that to change. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do the them before I put them on?

I don't have any toys.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PMs.

For this thread, my likes and limits are:
Likes: clothing modification, humping, window (showing off the modified swimsuit), masturbation

Limits: food, messy, scat, piss, vomit, pictures, videos
First, obviously, cut the lining out. Then start to hump anything you can until you soak through the bottom. After that, go to a window with a cup of water and wait for someone to walk by. When they do, slowly pour the water on your tits and stare directly at them. This should take at least 15 seconds. Then, put your hands and boobs on the window with your ass stuck out behind you. Hold this for a minute. If they look, hold eye contact

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:11 AM   #3
PublicIdea

Thank you for your dare. I look forward to doing this
Old 04-10-2017, 11:20 AM   #4
dexter33

Since you are 18 years old.
Cut 18 holes in it, the size may variate from 1 cm up to 5 cm.
pick the spots were to cut random with your eyes closed.
dexter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #5
themightybarnacle

It sounds like you don't mind getting rid of them. Do they cover up enough to make it seem like you might've actually thought they were still okay to wear? If so, start a small tear on one of the sides. Wear them to swim in the lake and "accidentally" tear and lose them in the lake. Go when you know it'll be very crowded there. You'll get plenty of that public nudity you seem to be craving, and you can play it off as an accident. Don't bring any other clothes or a towel. Either walk from your house or park far.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
pinksweetangel

would be nice if we had some kind of idea what kind of bikini we are working with? What color and all that.

For now i would go with removing the liner and then making it wet, take a picture of that and make that your phones background for a month. Good luck with trying to hide that.
pinksweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:33 PM   #7
PublicIdea

Thank you for the dares. It is a striped blue one piece. It is also a tube top style (nothing holding the shoulders)
Old 04-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #8
dirtyspank

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyspank

Cut out every second blue stripe leaving a small piece of each stripe at each edge to hold it together!

Then bend over in front of the window ass toward the window legs spread and masturbate until you cum 3 times
dirtyspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:49 PM   #9
r0ver
getDare Addict

If you're any good with a needle get some water soluble thread it's available online or from craft shops. Unpick any seams and redo the stitching with the water soluble thread. Now go swimming and wait for the suit to fall apart.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #10
PublicIdea

Thank you for the dares. I will try these

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humping, masturbation, swimsuit, window