Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Pencil Handwritten Line Writing

I much prefer things that are hand written, so no 'write for me' tasks here! This dare is easy but tedious. Hand write the following lines and post a photo [to an album on gD and link in the comment section] and once you do so, you may move onto the next set of lines. Spelling counts, as does neatness. If you find you've written too sloppily or have too many spelling errors, time to start fresh. Give us your best .

SET ONE - 25 times.

I thoroughly enjoy writing lines for all to see.

SET TWO - 35 times.

I just can't seem to get enough, this silly dumb slut wants even more lines to write.

SET THREE - 50 times.

I have nothing better to do with my time than to let all of getDare know that I’m a greedy line writing whore who is begging for more!

SET FOUR - 75 times.

I can’t go very long without wanting to jot down lines for strangers. Instead of seeking sexual gratification, I long for obedience and strict writing assignments.

SET FIVE - 100 times.

Even after writing countless, tedious lines I still wanted just a tiny bit more. With cramping hands and aching fingers, I just don’t feel complete unless I write another set of sad little lines another hundred times. .

EXTRA CREDIT:

-Every 5 lines will be written with your dominant hand.
-Alternate every other line with a different color pen.
-Make sure all vowels are written in a different color ink than the consonants.
-Keep pegs on a body part of your choosing until lines are completed. [Making sure to take safety breaks by putting the pegs elsewhere on your body until blood-flow returns.]
-Write lines while kneeling on rice.
-Write lines while edging after each line, no orgasm until lines are finished.
-Write lines while completely nude [with your door unlocked for extra extra points].
-Write every other line backwards - no errors!

If you decide to do any extra credit, please write a little blurb on what you did and how your experience went then you post your photo link. Also, if you finish all the levels of lines and decide you still want more, keep adding different elements of extra credit as you redo lines and post the photo results of your new lines.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 03-11-2017, 04:59 AM   #2
beltedgirl7

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=12544
beltedgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #3
Clever_one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I much prefer things that are hand written, so no 'write for me' tasks here! This dare is easy but tedious. Hand write the following lines and post a photo [to an album on gD and link in the comment section] and once you do so, you may move onto the next set of lines. Spelling counts, as does neatness. If you find you've written too sloppily or have too many spelling errors, time to start fresh. Give us your best .

SET ONE - 25 times.

SET TWO - 35 times.

I just can't seem to get enough, this silly dumb slut wants even more lines to write.

SET THREE - 50 times.

I have nothing better to do with my time than to let all of getDare know that I’m a greedy line writing whore who is begging for more!

SET FOUR - 75 times.

I can’t go very long without wanting to jot down lines for strangers. Instead of seeking sexual gratification, I long for obedience and strict writing assignments.

SET FIVE - 100 times.

Even after writing countless, tedious lines I still wanted just a tiny bit more. With cramping hands and aching fingers, I just don’t feel complete unless I write another set of sad little lines another hundred times. .

EXTRA CREDIT:

-Keep pegs on a body part of your choosing until lines are completed. [Making sure to take safety breaks by putting the pegs elsewhere on your body until blood-flow returns.]
-Write lines while completely nude [with your door unlocked for extra extra points].

If you decide to do any extra credit, please write a little blurb on what you did and how your experience went then you post your photo link. Also, if you finish all the levels of lines and decide you still want more, keep adding different elements of extra credit as you redo lines and post the photo results of your new lines.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Clever will be starting this ASAP!!! Is there a time limit, and is it a once started the person must complete all set?
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #4
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by beltedgirl7 View Post
bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever_one View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Clever will be starting this ASAP!!! Is there a time limit, and is it a once started the person must complete all set?
there's no time limit [ideally, each set would be done in one sitting]. You don't have to complete all sets if you don't want to, you can just do them if/when you please - just no skipping ahead!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #5
Clever_one

Quote:
bravo

there's no time limit [ideally, each set would be done in one sitting]. You don't have to complete all sets if you don't want to, you can just do them if/when you please - just no skipping ahead!
Clever is very happy with this. He will start once his punishment lines are complete from other things.
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #6
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Smile

Quote:

SET ONE - 25 times.

SET TWO - 35 times.

SET THREE - 50 times.

SET FOUR - 75 times.

SET FIVE - 100 times.

EXTRA CREDIT:

Thank you so much for this dare! I will be doing all 5 sets. I'll do some of the extra credit too! Hopefully we can keep this going! Thanks again!!!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:17 AM   #7
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

I hate lines.
Thats the only line youll get from me :')
Old 03-13-2017, 03:53 AM   #8
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
I hate lines.
Thats the only line youll get from me :')
Kitty also hates lines. But kitty will do the first set if you do too. Unless your one to back down from a challenge

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, edging, handwritten lines, kneeling, line writing punishment, line writing task, line writings, lines, lines punishment, nude, pegs, punishment, spelling