Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-08-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
BoozyBat
Baby Member

Female Dares as punishment for New/Curious female

Hi everyone! Ideas wanted.

I was a rather successful dom back before I was married a comparatively vanilla wife. No complaints: as promised, I was patient and sex has got better and more adventurous every year.

EDIT: I'd like ideas for both the date and for when we get home. Limits: shit'n'puke. That's about it. Also, if I did this wrong, PLEASE let me know, I don't want to be the lameass here.

For Valentine's, she's requested a light dom date - - for instance, my being in charge, ordering for her to her embarrassment in front of waiter, maybe having her take off her panties halfway through dinner. TAME, I understand that, but my being a bit rusty and never really done the tame part, I was wondering if any of you crazy people have ideas. Trust me, by her track record, if it is tame this year, in 5 years she'll be asking to be hung by her nips.

Ideas from women would be especially appreciated, but all help would be wonderful. Thanks!

Last edited by BoozyBat; 02-08-2017 at 12:20 PM.
BoozyBat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, embarrassment, punishments