Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
newbiediaper

Default Daily bladder schedule

Please someone help me with a bladder holding schedule so I can stretch my bladder. Please include amount and what to drink and times allowed to use bathroom. You can include a different schedule for every day or make it progressively harder
Thanks

Limits: no piss play, pics, public, scar, blood
newbiediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #2
newbiediaper

I'm sorry, wrong section. Can someone move this please?
Thanks
newbiediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
ControlMe08

For tomorrow: you are only allowed to pee during the times listed. If you are still peeing after the time listed you must stop mid stream. You must drink 1 cup of water every hour that you are awake ( 8 oz ). If you wake up before the time slot you must start to drink your 8 oz until time to go. If you are sleeping during these times oh well you missed out you have to wait till the next time.
5:00-5:02 ( if you are awake must drink 1 cup of coffee or tea as one of your drinks
9:00-9:01
10:00-10:30 ( you cannot pee --you must for 1 min sometime in this 30 min go to a restroom turn the sink on pull ur pants and underwear down and sit on the toilet for 60 seconds. Re get dressed. You cannot go until the next time frame.
12:32-12:34
14:10-14:10 ( if you cannot make this time frame you still must do this close to the time frame! you MUST pee for 3 seconds then stop you cannot continue until next time frame)
16:40-16:45
20:01-20:03 ( must drink 3 glasses after you pee before you go to bed you cannot use the restroom before you normally wake up the next day. No sneaking and going in the middle of the night you must hold it! )

If you FAIL message me for a punishment !
ControlMe08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, control, holding, rules